April 24, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
bak.

Lol what real 1960s racism? 1960s racism in America was horrific, have you been to England for example? It's got racist areas but I doubt it compares to America in the 60s.

Eastern Europe as a whole is quite racist, places like Spain/Italy/Portugal can be racist/ignorant. France has a humungous black population. It varies from country to country and in those countries it varies from area to area, London for example is not racist at all. Usually as usual its lack of exposure to black people where racism seems the most rampant. 

'and yes, I'm a big time BARCA supporter

VISCA BARCA MES QUE UN CLUB'

Be honest how long you been a Barca fan for?...
for about 9-10 years now watched messi come up through the juniors, was purely a xavi hernandez fan and only really saw the ronaldinho spark which was a lot of influence by my friends.  messi coming up through the youth/juniors it was only until around that time 2004-2006 did my out of college friends start watching as a fan.  i grew up in the usa but i had a lot of international friends in my adolescent / hs / college years so that's really where I grew my interest as a fan.

I'm sure you want me to say I've been a fan since the 2010 world cup because spain as a power house really didn't have anyone else out there to play that style of ball.  I've seen my fair share of europe, eastern europe, and i've been to england both manchester and london I know what you are saying in regards to 60s america.  I grew up next to a welfare hotel in the upper west side of manhattan (80s) post Koch around Dinkins era, I'm quite well aware of poverty and segregation.  Anyways, so there's as much honesty as you probably wanted to know to validate my post. 

I'm not a 06 WC soccer follower who made Zidane memes on the internet. 
What's happening with all the itallian football stuff is really sad. I don't like Kevin Boateng but the happenings he (and others) has/have to face are nothing but poor. Stupid idiots who have nothing but their club.
I am a German and therefore can speak for the mentality over here and everything is pretty chill.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

April 24, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
ToyotaGuy

April 24, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
crackpipeuser

are you the guy in your avatar? why do you watch shitty fight videos all day?
April 24, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
TIMDOT

Lol what real 1960s racism? 1960s racism in America was horrific, have you been to England for example? It's got racist areas but I doubt it compares to America in the 60s.

Eastern Europe as a whole is quite racist, places like Spain/Italy/Portugal can be racist/ignorant. France has a humungous black population. It varies from country to country and in those countries it varies from area to area, London for example is not racist at all. Usually as usual its lack of exposure to black people where racism seems the most rampant. 

If you look at Frances front national party (a fascist party) they actually got around 10-15% of the votes in the 2012 election. It's scary to think that they actually have political power.
I think its not just that people with less exposure are the cause for racism but the way things that control most peoples view of the world are presented can make people much more susceptible. Things like the media and education (among other things). If a country has a lot of right wing newspapers or news channels and a crude education system this is where racism can thrive. 
England has relatively small racist political groups because there is serious opposition to them. But there is a growing divide between "scroungers and striver's" and an increasing amount of mainstream racism towards immigrants within the main political parties. 
+ this cunt "I am not a racist, I am a fascist" (sunderland football manager)

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

April 25, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
eidaow

MORE #SADBOYS. #YUNGLEANDOER #LUXURIOUS

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/meet-yung-lean-doer-the-tee-swedish-white-rapper-whos-easily-the-weirdest-thing-on-the-internet-this-month

"What are your plans after high school?"
               - "I'm not gonna go to university. I don't want to do anything. I wanna twerk for the rest of my life."

here is another interview. been fuckin with the sadboyz movement lately. yung gud shorty, and yung sherman got some fire beats coolcool
http://www.itsaoao.com/2013/04/15/exclusive-interview-with-yung-lean-5th-element-video/

~ h a n s u m ~

April 25, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
piccolo

Chill with these fight videos.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 25, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
REVS

Hoping to see her son

Made of sand

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 25, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
YoungRizal

for about 9-10 years now watched messi come up through the juniors, was purely a xavi hernandez fan and only really saw the ronaldinho spark which was a lot of influence by my friends.  messi coming up through the youth/juniors it was only until around that time 2004-2006 did my out of college friends start watching as a fan.  i grew up in the usa but i had a lot of international friends in my adolescent / hs / college years so that's really where I grew my interest as a fan.

I'm sure you want me to say I've been a fan since the 2010 world cup because spain as a power house really didn't have anyone else out there to play that style of ball.  I've seen my fair share of europe, eastern europe, and i've been to england both manchester and london I know what you are saying in regards to 60s america.  I grew up next to a welfare hotel in the upper west side of manhattan (80s) post Koch around Dinkins era, I'm quite well aware of poverty and segregation.  Anyways, so there's as much honesty as you probably wanted to know to validate my post. 

I'm not a 06 WC soccer follower who made Zidane memes on the internet. 
What's happening with all the itallian football stuff is really sad. I don't like Kevin Boateng but the happenings he (and others) has/have to face are nothing but poor. Stupid idiots who have nothing but their club.
I am a German and therefore can speak for the mentality over here and everything is pretty chill.
Balotelli is also a victim of racism in England and parts of Italy. Just sayin

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 25, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
veryrareandbased

MORE #SADBOYS. #YUNGLEANDOER #LUXURIOUS

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/meet-yung-lean-doer-the-tee-swedish-white-rapper-whos-easily-the-weirdest-thing-on-the-internet-this-month

"What are your plans after high school?"
               - "I'm not gonna go to university. I don't want to do anything. I wanna twerk for the rest of my life."

here is another interview. been fuckin with the sadboyz movement lately. yung gud shorty, and yung sherman got some fire beats
http://www.itsaoao.com/2013/04/15/exclusive-interview-with-yung-lean-5th-element-video/
Someone make a YUNG LEAN thread for the Music Section coolcool

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 25, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
vasquiat

April 25, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
Brian@ONLY

all good points above regarding racism and that's exactly why you see such a display of advertisement on the pitch at most of these cross country matches.  the bbc panorama stadium of hate really gave a look into what these players go through and it's escalated to a level where players themselves have to be protected from the fans/hooligans.  Add in deep roots for country pride or fan support with a racist edge, it could get extremely dangerous and futbol is making a big push towards unifying and fighting against it.  This all was really an explanation to the initial question about "what's up with that ad in the background regarding racism?" 

i'm certainly a bit older than some posters here, so I can attest to being on the receiving end of an ethnic slur.  It's great to see the awareness, whether genuine or not, to have a world wide organization make a push to display unity and send a message through a common sporting event.  It's also a great job of bringing awareness to how prevalent it is in remote countries who don't get such media attention, but after all, that is what these world wide events are about.  Johannesburg and Capetown got a lot of international funding for the olympics and it seriously added an influx of money into their economy.  With that came a greater awareness of the poverty levels and what the world could to help fix/clean up/ and make the world aware of what is going on in that region.  Poland got the same treatment for the Euro Cup and that in itself has larger pockets of highly influenced racism and a sport like futbol is using it's event to send a message.

I'd like to see the Euro Cup be a world wide event that would sit somewhere between the Euro and World Cup, every 4 for the WC is such a stretch.  It's also nice to see a past time adapt technology to level the playing feel as a big part of this game relies on judgement calls for players actions on the pitch, judgement call that could be influenced by a racist group within a contained region.  It happens, people just unaware of it.
April 25, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
bak.

Nazibieber.

Pretty intelligent dressing in this shit after the Anne Frank thing..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

April 25, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Tierra y Libertad

Reichswehr pre-dates Hitler's Regime tho
April 26, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
Bet

April 26, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
ubiquitous

April 26, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
________

April 26, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
piccolo

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 26, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
ToyotaGuy

He tryna get it in with pants on
April 26, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
.kciN

^ Wow was expecting a new fight vid that doesn't deliver...
April 26, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
ToyotaGuy

Had to bump this for the people who enjoy these videos

"Call me when my leg gets better ese"

April 26, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
M.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 26, 2013 @ 09:18 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

all good points above regarding racism and that's exactly why you see such a display of advertisement on the pitch at most of these cross country matches.  the bbc panorama stadium of hate really gave a look into what these players go through and it's escalated to a level where players themselves have to be protected from the fans/hooligans.  Add in deep roots for country pride or fan support with a racist edge, it could get extremely dangerous and futbol is making a big push towards unifying and fighting against it.  This all was really an explanation to the initial question about "what's up with that ad in the background regarding racism?" 

i'm certainly a bit older than some posters here, so I can attest to being on the receiving end of an ethnic slur.  It's great to see the awareness, whether genuine or not, to have a world wide organization make a push to display unity and send a message through a common sporting event.  It's also a great job of bringing awareness to how prevalent it is in remote countries who don't get such media attention, but after all, that is what these world wide events are about.  Johannesburg and Capetown got a lot of international funding for the olympics and it seriously added an influx of money into their economy.  With that came a greater awareness of the poverty levels and what the world could to help fix/clean up/ and make the world aware of what is going on in that region.  Poland got the same treatment for the Euro Cup and that in itself has larger pockets of highly influenced racism and a sport like futbol is using it's event to send a message.

I'd like to see the Euro Cup be a world wide event that would sit somewhere between the Euro and World Cup, every 4 for the WC is such a stretch.  It's also nice to see a past time adapt technology to level the playing feel as a big part of this game relies on judgement calls for players actions on the pitch, judgement call that could be influenced by a racist group within a contained region.  It happens, people just unaware of it.
So you would like the European cup to be world wide? EUROPEAN cup?

That makes no sense. There are tournaments for each continent. 
April 26, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
Brian@ONLY

I'm quite aware that the Euro Cup is a EUROPEAN CUP even at the extent to non-european nationals not participating in the event.  What I meant to say, and I'm sorry for being unclear, is that futbol needs a stronger cross-country/continent event that isn't spread out as far as the WC.  And the Euro Cup really be a best of EPL/La Liga/CL and the likes instead of it's own local tournies. 
April 26, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
offensive-commenter

who is making those hypebeast memes. they are amazing.
April 26, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
drbazing

Who would fux with it?

April 26, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
Hellah Fresh

LoL
April 26, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
ToyotaGuy

I need a quote. 
April 26, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
BIGOH

WTB NOTHING