[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Apr 26, 2013 @ 04:48
^ Wow was expecting a new fight vid that doesn't deliver...
Apr 26, 2013 @ 05:06
Had to bump this for the people who enjoy these videos

"Call me when my leg gets better ese"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIKoGmL9Vw
Apr 26, 2013 @ 08:10

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Apr 26, 2013 @ 09:18
all good points above regarding racism and that's exactly why you see such a display of advertisement on the pitch at most of these cross country matches.  the bbc panorama stadium of hate really gave a look into what these players go through and it's escalated to a level where players themselves have to be protected from the fans/hooligans.  Add in deep roots for country pride or fan support with a racist edge, it could get extremely dangerous and futbol is making a big push towards unifying and fighting against it.  This all was really an explanation to the initial question about "what's up with that ad in the background regarding racism?" 

i'm certainly a bit older than some posters here, so I can attest to being on the receiving end of an ethnic slur.  It's great to see the awareness, whether genuine or not, to have a world wide organization make a push to display unity and send a message through a common sporting event.  It's also a great job of bringing awareness to how prevalent it is in remote countries who don't get such media attention, but after all, that is what these world wide events are about.  Johannesburg and Capetown got a lot of international funding for the olympics and it seriously added an influx of money into their economy.  With that came a greater awareness of the poverty levels and what the world could to help fix/clean up/ and make the world aware of what is going on in that region.  Poland got the same treatment for the Euro Cup and that in itself has larger pockets of highly influenced racism and a sport like futbol is using it's event to send a message.

I'd like to see the Euro Cup be a world wide event that would sit somewhere between the Euro and World Cup, every 4 for the WC is such a stretch.  It's also nice to see a past time adapt technology to level the playing feel as a big part of this game relies on judgement calls for players actions on the pitch, judgement call that could be influenced by a racist group within a contained region.  It happens, people just unaware of it.
So you would like the European cup to be world wide? EUROPEAN cup?

That makes no sense. There are tournaments for each continent. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 14:10
I'm quite aware that the Euro Cup is a EUROPEAN CUP even at the extent to non-european nationals not participating in the event.  What I meant to say, and I'm sorry for being unclear, is that futbol needs a stronger cross-country/continent event that isn't spread out as far as the WC.  And the Euro Cup really be a best of EPL/La Liga/CL and the likes instead of it's own local tournies. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 14:24
who is making those hypebeast memes. they are amazing.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 15:35
Who would fux with it?

Apr 26, 2013 @ 16:04
LoL
Apr 26, 2013 @ 16:20
I need a quote. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 16:41

WTB NOTHING

Apr 26, 2013 @ 18:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCuUbbXNJuc
Apr 26, 2013 @ 18:23
I'm quite aware that the Euro Cup is a EUROPEAN CUP even at the extent to non-european nationals not participating in the event.  What I meant to say, and I'm sorry for being unclear, is that futbol needs a stronger cross-country/continent event that isn't spread out as far as the WC.  And the Euro Cup really be a best of EPL/La Liga/CL and the likes instead of it's own local tournies. 
I'm so confused, there's tournaments like that already.

Or you want like MLS teams to face PL teams? That's unecessary
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk9ih6pnXg
Apr 26, 2013 @ 19:36
^^^ Damn. Real talk i wouldn't be surprised if he turned out into a millionaire in his adult life. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:14
lol. shitty movies, iphone cases, and a shaving kit. the kid just robbed a pharmacy. 
Apr 26, 2013 @ 20:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^ Damn. Real talk i wouldn't be surprised if he turned out into a millionaire in his adult life. 
you're easily impressed 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:03

LOL Zab Judah talking that good shit,
Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:07

When Zab starts imitating Angel Garcia Pounding the table I died.
Apr 26, 2013 @ 21:20

•••

Apr 27, 2013 @ 01:02
"You need some movies come holla at me" haha that kid is guts.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Apr 27, 2013 @ 01:45

Part 2 haha Broner getting his WDYWT on.
Apr 27, 2013 @ 01:45

Broner and Paulie Going at it, Some sick fights coming up ahahha
Apr 27, 2013 @ 02:09
This weekend (And the next) for boxing >
Apr 27, 2013 @ 03:24
This weekend (And the next) for boxing >

word brah, Mad fights going down Floyd, Guerro, Martinez, Ponce vs Mares.

Zab and Garcia, Khan vs Diaz and the Martinez fight all going down Sat, Imma bout to be drunk as hell watching all of them. 

Boxing been mad picking up with good fights.  Rios Alvarado 2 was dope as hell, Bradley vs Russlan was a barn burner too.

Copped Tickets to Lopez/Midana going down in June.

The future is good.
Apr 27, 2013 @ 03:55
Apr 27, 2013 @ 04:07
Who would fux with it?
pretty clever..

what's good with that Australian chick doe smokeyface
Apr 27, 2013 @ 04:49
The thing with the cam socks is when you wear them.
Like I thought they were dope af at first till i seen someone wearing them...Them shits stretch and the photo of cam just looks off and funny lmao.

hansum is 4ever

Apr 27, 2013 @ 06:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJE6_HFtT4w
Apr 27, 2013 @ 15:24
Starts @ 2:25

"I didn't hear you" 

Dead 

Pretty Young Thug

Apr 27, 2013 @ 15:31
^^^OWNED lol Fat bitch.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0