FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 4, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BIGOH

supreme thread been down for like 2 days bet these youngins are going crazy haha

WTB NOTHING

December 4, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
REVS

So is it just the forum itself fucking up? Or is this how it's going to be? @jaded

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 4, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

So is it just the forum itself fucking up? Or is this how it's going to be? @jaded
yeahhhh see, that aint working no more as well ^

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 4, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
jaded

I don't know what's going on, I haven't heard from anyone. I'm assuming that Warren is updating the forum software and it's not completely finished yet.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 4, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Prince of Zamunda

I don't know what's going on, I haven't heard from anyone. I'm assuming that Warren is updating the forum software and it's not completely finished yet.

"I'm looking like a picture forealla, Based Boy holding bitches like I'm the dope dealer..." - Lil B (The BasedGod)

December 4, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
BIGOH

do they not understand that hb'ers can hurt themselves over this kinda shit?

WTB NOTHING

December 4, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 4, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

When hypebeast is back too 100 percent
I will be even more legendary

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 4, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
dmwalking

Ya boy TYGA LoL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXfQ25TJiGw
SMH.  "But I'm still street."   I can't stand niggas who volunteer.  I mean, on the flip, I hate that minorities even feel the need to validate their "blackness" or "hoodness."  But worse than that, I just can't stand when a nigga with a good life tries to volunteer for the hood life. You dumb af.  Niggas are working their way OUT of that life to get to where YOU are. Why are you going backwards?  I don't care if niggas love hood stuff.  You can love it, but don't try to front like that's what you are when your knowledge of it comes from TV or family members. You can't be street by association. Either you from there or you're not. 

I am mad. Camron is right. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

December 4, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
dmwalking

Damn just saw more of that video. Tyga catching a bit of an L. LMAO. 

December 4, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

SMH.  "But I'm still street."   I can't stand niggas who volunteer.  I mean, on the flip, I hate that minorities even feel the need to validate their "blackness" or "hoodness."  But worse than that, I just can't stand when a nigga with a good life tries to volunteer for the hood life. You dumb af.  Niggas are working their way OUT of that life to get to where YOU are. Why are you going backwards?  I don't care if niggas love hood stuff.  You can love it, but don't try to front like that's what you are when your knowledge of it comes from TV or family members. You can't be street by association. Either you from there or you're not. I am mad. Camron is right. 
you sound salty and you say a lot of nigga for a  beaner
December 4, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Beach2theBay

SMH.  "But I'm still street."   I can't stand niggas who volunteer.  I mean, on the flip, I hate that minorities even feel the need to validate their "blackness" or "hoodness."  But worse than that, I just can't stand when a nigga with a good life tries to volunteer for the hood life. You dumb af.  Niggas are working their way OUT of that life to get to where YOU are. Why are you going backwards?  I don't care if niggas love hood stuff.  You can love it, but don't try to front like that's what you are when your knowledge of it comes from TV or family members. You can't be street by association. Either you from there or you're not. I am mad. Camron is right. 
I agree with this but it's kind of a two way street. Black kids who grow up nice get judged by black kids (the majority) who grow up in the streets. I'm a black kid who grew up in white neighborhoods, have a college degree, listen to indie rock etc. My cousins and other black kids at school I knew always gave me shit about having it easy and I felt shamed for a while. Now I'm like "yeah nigga i did have it easy and I bet you wish you did too." The hood isn't a place to aspire to be and thats one problem I have with "gangsta rap." In one song a rapper is talking about how many drugs he sold and how many niggas he shot and in the next he's talking about how hard it is and he wishes he had a way out. Which is it?
December 4, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

tyga before the fame 
folks grow into that shit 

December 4, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

the chain jacking 
before the chain jacking 

December 5, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
dmwalking

you sound salty and you say a lot of nigga for a  beaner

Very salty. You sound very racist for a nigga who thinks all Hispanics are beaners. Sheltered too. 

December 5, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
dmwalking

@beach2thebay I agree wholeheartedly. Hood niggas def put pressure on suburban dudes because of their own ignorance.  It shows how backwards it is. Generally white people measure whiteness on success. Those without success tend to just become racist to still feel good about themselves. Hood minorities tend to act like poverty is what proves your authenticity. It's retarded to think that being educated is a white trait. But suburban kids buy into it for some reason. It's BS. 

December 5, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
dmwalking

tyga before the fame 

folks grow into that shit 
Nah he's still corny. He's just got a good manager that helped him get more fame and riches. Got him away from the hood to avoid further chain snatchings. Lol. He's still th same ol tyga. Just in a better position. 

December 5, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Jollibee.

are you guys sure tyga aint half cambodian or something
December 5, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
JohnvHarrison

Damn just saw more of that video. Tyga catching a bit of an L. LMAO. 

ahhhahahahahahahahaa biggest L during that freestyle

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 5, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
rign

I think's he's half Viet.
December 5, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
REVS

December 5, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
ShoutOutLoud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmAIfmuafsk
love sosa in spoken word. 
December 5, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
ThaGame

WE NEED DOWNVOTE VIA WEHATELONDON

WE NEED PAGE NUMBERS AT THE TOP

WE NEED NEW THREADS

WE NEED EMBEBED VIDEOSWE NEED TO FIRE SHOTS BACK AT BLACK SCALE /rant
add on
 ending registration for users
remove the manual log in every time i visit hypebeast
no tolerance ban for trolling
go back to the format for the forum we had before
December 5, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
Backspace

are you guys sure tyga aint half cambodian or something
He half Viet half Jamaican. Saw a video of him saying that.
December 5, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
YoungRizal

^ SMH.  "But I'm still street."   I can't stand niggas who volunteer.  I mean, on the flip, I hate that minorities even feel the need to validate their "blackness" or "hoodness."  But worse than that, I just can't stand when a nigga with a good life tries to volunteer for the hood life. You dumb af.  Niggas are working their way OUT of that life to get to where YOU are. Why are you going backwards?  I don't care if niggas love hood stuff.  You can love it, but don't try to front like that's what you are when your knowledge of it comes from TV or family members. You can't be street by association. Either you from there or you're not. I am mad. Camron is right. 
^ exactly. Nothing to be proud of  if youre from the "hood." never understood that

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 5, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
Beach2theBay

I don't want to turn this thread into a socieconomic discussion but i'll leave one more comment haha. 

The reason "volunteering to be hood" is more prevalent in minorities is because the majority of most minorities come from "hood" environments. In the hood, you have to be tough to survive and any sign of weakness is frowned upon. It's the same reason minorities tend to be more homophobic than white people. You're already being oppressed for your skin color, why give people another reason to look down on you? Minorities who grow up in nice neighborhoods are seen as weak because they never had to put up a front or defend themselves like they would have if they grew up in the hood.
December 5, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
future.

December 5, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
REVS

Fucked it up. 

December 5, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
REVS

December 5, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
YoungRizal

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC