Unreachable

Mystery cool
May 9, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
KTA

ha u would never guess by lookin at dude but he is legit
May 9, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
kr00kd

theres some legit material on there

the canned material is lame imo, but if you work on natural/inner game and do a bit of reading into female psychology you can go a long way

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
scélérat

this is crazy

I was jus..............

NVM

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

May 9, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Legit Shit

We might as well give some field reports.

This is one of my greatest challenges but I didn't care and I love to have sex. It makes me feel so good, and I don't apologize for that. In fact I'm happy to say that I bring sexual gratification and emotional happiness to the women in my life. I don't lie to them or play games yet I make them happy, and put them in a good mood. Anyways I met these girls a couple weeks ago with a few buddies, and went on a day two with them a week later. The girls are all bi-sexual and live together. I ended up picking up the hottest girl out of the group on my day two running normal game. I found out they were really bi-sexual that night when I ran a gambit on them and they spilled the beans. The girls were kinda bidding on me so to speak, and it was like a mini competition to see who got me. I told them I could handle all three of them easily in a sexual joke. (wasn't a joke.) Anyways the girls say I bet you couldn't handle one of us, and I responded you might be surprised with a smile then a wink. Then the hottest girl of the group started hitting on me fairly hardcore, and so did her best friend. We went to this another bar sat down and played a stripping game. After we were done with that I got invited back to their apartment, and went to fall asleep. As I was going to sleep on this bed they had downstairs slowly girls started jumping in the bed with me. I started having sex with them, and they started having sex with eachother. I fucked all of them on the bed, and had sex for like an hour and a half. I called them today, and they want to do it again! They all had great bodies I loved them one had huge breasts, the other smaller breast but an ass that was amazing. Then the last one was all around sexy with her body just perfect. I have individual relationships with all three girls now.

upthefunk

May 9, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
✡HYFR✡

damn im soaking up game right now

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

May 9, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
fugguts

latepass
May 9, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
xVILLN

latepass

This.A couple of my boys showed me the actual copy of the book back in like 08.
It looks just like a bible with the the title "The Game" imprinted in gold.I think i still have the PDF of the book on my comp if anyone wants it.Tbh,the book has some good pointers,but some of that stuff in there is a bit impractical,or its stuff thats needs to be used in a very specific location (Club,cafes,ect..) in order for it to work.Still,its useful for basic approaches and whatnot.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 10, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
damnwitless1

mad late but still it's good we got a thread haha. This shit definitely illuminated a lot of shit for me when I first heard about it (ie breaking down female behavior into easily understandable male logic) and it's not even like I couldn't talk to girls before that or whatever but you use this shit and you're pretty much inside the bitch head from the moment you start talking

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 10, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Specification

theres some legit material on there

the canned material is lame imo, but if you work on natural/inner game and do a bit of reading into female psychology you can go a long way

I agree, the lines they give you are pretty lame. What really boosted my natural/inner game was actually working out. Nothing like increasing your testosterone and energy levels.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
adoboFosho

http://gyazo.com/c2872ed1e88fc577fe06990e53a68480

dat picking up HB's

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 10, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
auszero

Mystery cool

lol dude tried to kill himself like twice
May 10, 2012 @ 12:10 PM
Legit Shit

Mystery Method is a very good concept/strategy, but you can't expect to use the routines. You have to come up with your own situational routines. It's better to not even fuck with routines and just learn to apply it to your own personality so it comes naturally.

And Day Game is king.

upthefunk

May 10, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

latepass

It looks just like a bible with the the title "The Game" imprinted in gold.I think i still have the PDF of the book on my comp if anyone wants it.Tbh,the book has some good pointers,but some of that stuff in there is a bit impractical,or its stuff thats needs to be used in a very specific location (Club,cafes,ect..) in order for it to work.Still,its useful for basic approaches and whatnot.

Send me dat pdf please

I'm That Nigga.

May 10, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
unknown force

but your name is steeze god?
May 10, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
dmwalking

LMAO I have no game these days. I used to be a beast. Stayed getting girls out of my league. I mean, maybe I still got it, but I dont' use it cuz I've been in a relationship for so long. I'll say this, my e-game has never improved. I legit have no idea how nigs can pull that off. I need eye contact and body language and vocal tones and all that.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
scélérat

LMAO I have no game these days. I used to be a beast. Stayed getting girls out of my league. I mean, maybe I still got it, but I dont' use it cuz I've been in a relationship for so long. I'll say this, my e-game has never improved. I legit have no idea how nigs can pull that off. I need eye contact and body language and vocal tones and all that.

You dont have it nigga, you still talkin bout bitches and leagues.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
dmwalking

I'm sorry, I don't speak faggot. Can you repeat that in English? Haha.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
scélérat

I get bitches, you the one with no game.But im the faggot,fuck outta here lame.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
dmwalking

LOL you get them tumblr tricks wearing skinnies and jordans with no identity, Mr Jet Life. Cliche ass nigga. LOL. Listen, stop while you're ahead. I was poking fun at myself kid, not inviting you to try and play me. Your name alone plays yourself. Get your own identity. We're at very different points in life so any of your insults only work for kids at your level. So, fall back and we can be friends again. smile No beef.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

latepass

lmaooo

i remember my brother bought me the book when it first came out

i immediately had an epiphany
May 10, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Legit Shit

And don't get caught with that book. First semester of college I was trying to put in work to this chick in my computer class and everything was going smooth. Until one day I was reading the book on campus before class and I eventually brought it to class. She picked it up off my desk and I didn't want to be on some paranoid mind your business shit, so I let her have at it. Well the little Christian girl had a fit. I was trying to play it off jokingly and shit like "Whotf says I'm even trying to get at you? Have I said anything that's in that book to you?" After I saw how she reacted I was like fuck it not even gonna keep trying.

Now when I have a girl in my room I make sure to remove certain books from my bookshelf.

Even though that same girl actually randomly found me and hmu on facebook a few weeks ago, I still wouldn't bother with her. I can tell she's one of those 'my body is a temple' type broads

upthefunk

May 10, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
BuddyOmar

Mystery cool

lol dude tried to kill himself like twice

If i had to guess it was because he was struggling to give an unfulfilled life meaning. Sounds like one of my homies who gets/got tons upon tons of pussy. He got depressed af even though he got bitches because after a while his entire existence revolved around getting them. Nigga told me his life became like a hollow shell. Like he could always get sex but he could never get companionship. Like any addiction, you equate your happiness with how much you satisfy your addiction or lack there of. So the days he was getting it in, life was good. Then some days, he'd literally call me up like 5 in the morning depressed talking cryptically about killing himself. I never really asked my homie about his mental health, but i'd wager his shit was fucked at the time. Honestly, I'd have to read more about this Mystery dude to say more, but I'm guessing he suffers from some form of clinical depression.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 10, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
scélérat

LOL you get them tumblr tricks wearing skinnies and jordans with no identity, Mr Jet Life. Cliche ass nigga. LOL. Listen, stop while you're ahead. I was poking fun at myself kid, not inviting you to try and play me. Your name alone plays yourself. Get your own identity. We're at very different points in life so any of your insults only work for kids at your level. So, fall back and we can be friends again. smile No beef.

At the end of the day I still get bitches . Idk you nigga we aint friends.

I thrive off beef. nigga

May 10, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
dmwalking

lmao nigga thrives off corn.

May 10, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
scélérat

lmao nigga thrives off cornbread.

Fixed

Please login first to reply.