Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 8, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
EL_Guapo

SO this muthafucker that I once called a friend came over my house right, and the dude was getting mad disrespectful so I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen since he was drunk... so I fucking punched him in the face and the dude has the ardacity to pull a blade on me in which I realized myt life was threaten, somehow the dude stumbles in the mist of chasing me with a knife, he fell to the ground and I started kicking him, saw the knife on the floor, and stabbed him. Now apprently he's been trying to dry snitch to the cops by telling his parents what happened although I've heard he's saying I tried to rob him at my place and then thats how shanked him.... Don't know what to do, if cops get into this, i'm a do jail time, i'm on probation doing community service for other shit, if i get more heat I'm done for the year... should i just murder this faggot for even pulling that bitch shit on me? Nigga tried to say he gonna fuck my sister and shit like ok muthafucker relax with that shit, nigga had to keep going now he got a hole in his fucking stomach... bullshit life

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 8, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Zeeks

stab a nigga post on HB.
May 8, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Black Donald Trump

i have no idea what to do in that situation. id probly just tell the truth i guess.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
BuddyOmar

SO this muthafucker that I once called a friend came over my house right, and the dude was getting mad disrespectful so I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen since he was drunk... so I fucking punched him in the face and the dude has the ardacity to pull a blade on me in which I realized myt life was threaten, somehow the dude stumbles in the mist of chasing me with a knife, he fell to the ground and I started kicking him, saw the knife on the floor, and stabbed him. Now apprently he's been trying to dry snitch to the cops by telling his parents what happened although I've heard he's saying I tried to rob him at my place and then thats how shanked him.... Don't know what to do, if cops get into this, i'm a do jail time, i'm on probation doing community service for other shit, if i get more heat I'm done for the year... should i just murder this faggot for even pulling that bitch shit on me? Nigga tried to say he gonna fuck my sister and shit like ok muthafucker relax with that shit, nigga had to keep going now he got a hole in his fucking stomach... bullshit life

See you fucked up by stabbing him. Should've just taken the blade and disposed of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 8, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

You ain't about that life nigga. Just do the minimal prison time and pray you keep ur booty hole tight.

I'm That Nigga.

May 8, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
sirloin

if he was already down, why the would you stab him? You can't really do anything man except just wait. Say you were trying to defend yourself in your own home or something.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
DarthVader

How bad did you stab him? ^You could say self defense.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
yungm

nigga said ARDACITY

LMAO
May 8, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
CH33CH

pics or gtfo
May 8, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Lemonz

How could he even say you tried to rob him? He's on your property, and it's not like he was walking around with mad stacks of cash. That shit won't hold up in court, just claim self defense and you should be fine. Although your history might work against you.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
DennisTheMenace

You ain't about that life nigga. Just do the minimal prison time and pray you keep ur booty hole tight.
May 8, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
ignorantian

i am in complete shock that someone is admitting to stabbing someone else on HB
May 8, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
Quan292

lol yea you should murder him. That way you definitely wont do jail time.
May 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
99%Shit

i am in complete shock that someone is admitting to stabbing someone else on HB

2012, they ain't ordinurry.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 8, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
deegee

ardacity.

http://www.prevailco.com

May 8, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
WCDon

You can educate mothafuckas in the pen with that vocab of yours b. Real shit. Got a nigga flexin for the dictionary and shit

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

May 8, 2012 @ 05:42 AM

Inactive

friends to turn to enemies vol knife fights

so tragic
May 8, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
Toriko

Have you never played mortal kombat??? Should have fatality'ed that motherfucker when you had the chance.

but anyways you can always hit up hitman monkey.

he'll get the job done
May 8, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
johnathan

See you fucked up by stabbing him. Should've just taken the blade and disposed of it.

thats a pussy thing to say, you gotta stab a fool trying to stab you or you're a god damn victim type A. Just jump him for dry snitching. He doesn't have enough evidence plus it was in your house I don't think it'd make it anywhere near court.

free max b 2013

May 8, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
NoStress

You shouldn't have stabbed him

burr

May 8, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
BuddyOmar

thats a pussy thing to say, you gotta stab a fool trying to stab you or you're a god damn victim type A. Just jump him for dry snitching. He doesn't have enough evidence plus it was in your house I don't think it'd make it anywhere near court.

SMFH nigga you dumb. There's evidence by that knife being there. As soon as he had a chance to get rid of it without stabbing him, he should've gotten rid of it. Now this shit becomes Agg assault/battery with a deadly weapon. This boy will catch a felony because of this shit if charges get pressed. Now, If he tries to dispose of it, he's fucked. If they find the weapon, he's fucked. Basically, it's a catch 22. Yall niggas will let your pride be the death of you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 8, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
kbos

SMFH nigga you dumb. There's evidence by that knife being there. As soon as he had a chance to get rid of it without stabbing him, he should've gotten rid of it. Now this shit becomes Agg assault/battery with a deadly weapon. This boy will catch a felony because of this shit if charges get pressed. Now, If he tries to dispose of it, he's fucked. If they find the weapon, he's fucked. Basically, it's a catch 22. Yall niggas will let your pride be the death of you.

This. Not personal against anybody, but an ignorant sense of pride is not worth fucking your life up over. It takes real strength to handle yourself with composure, to overcome your negative urges and do the right thing. Sounds corny doesn't it? Much less corny than fucking your life up over some dumb shit. For real sometimes you wanna bust a mans head open and get your alpha male on but shit isn't all cool at the end of the day in certain situations.
May 8, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
johnathan

you fools know nothing about the law do you? he will not get convicted, lmfaooo. end of story. in your house, his weapon, plus intoxication. it's all he said she said, but at the end of the day it was a fight in the OP's house after he asked a drunk guy to leave.

free max b 2013

May 8, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
tomee

think it through. make ur own decision.
May 8, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
xVILLN

You can educate mothafuckas in the pen with that vocab of yours b. Real shit. Got a nigga flexin for the dictionary and shit

Lmaooo this

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 8, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
motherfucker

plead the fif
May 8, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
dmwalking

The problem with hood nigs is not knowing how to use the law to your advantage. There's also a difference between snitching and playing the game. If you woulda called the cops right after you stabbed him and he was still drunk, you coulda called it self defense. Homeboy woulda got arrested and since he was drunk he'd be irate. Then the cops would be like, oh yeah he was unruly. This must have been self defense. You can call that what you want, but in the end you're not getting dicked for defending yourself.

But, now it's gonna look like assault because HE's the one going to the cops. You're assed out bro. All I can say is I hope you had witnesses and I hope they believe your side of the story. Technically you're in the wrong because once he was disarmed, you stabbed him after stomping him out. That's considered excessive force.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 8, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
Mos

everything what buddy said is truth. you'll be charged with assault 2
May 8, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
cormilk

how was he laying down? if you stabbed him with his face towards the floor thats not gonna look like self defense

Ig@rickrossowens

May 8, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
vafins

lol you stabbed a drunk guy that was laying on the ground?...... no way thats self defense if your house has knives and dude has a stab wound thats enough evidence right there

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

Please login first to reply.