May 9, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 9, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
kodi andrew

kiss and make up with him gay boi.
May 9, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
kr00kd

my friend had some dudes approach him and start fucking him up at his house on a front lawn at a party

he pulled his blade out and stabbed dude

didnt get in any trouble what so ever

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 9, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Rizal

nigga has the ardacity to stab a fool while hes already incomepassidaded

I c what u did der
May 9, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
JStorm803

Stabbing? That's not cool bro.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 9, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
yungm

ardacity...... still laughing
May 9, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
D

when keeping it real goes wrong
May 9, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
RiFF RaFF

nigga said ARDACITY

LMAO

this lol i fucking died.

Be about it

May 9, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
++Phil

"he was drunk and fell on it"
May 9, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
dmwalking

lmao nigga said ardacity.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 9, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
db_cooper

Ur lucky u stopped at one stab. If some no talent ass clown was all up in my crib drunk as a skunk talkin bout how he gonna bang my sister, better believe his throat gettin slashed
May 9, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
EL_Guapo

You can educate mothafuckas in the pen with that vocab of yours b. Real shit. Got a nigga flexin for the dictionary and shit
idk B, last time i went to jail niggas was talking bout Gandhi and Budda's philosophy like damn nigga how fucking long have u been here? Niggas dont play in jail, especially with politics, and if u frail and dont know wat that means, they play he race card. Shit, mexicans get beat up for not working out once they claim to be a southsider. But anyway, the dude wants to say i invited him over my house and i set him up. Tried robbing him in my own place and stab ex them, now this is the fucked up thing, he might get away with it cuz my history involves spending time in jail, mental institutuons, making death threats, acts of terrorism.. so he bitch nigga since he was my friend knows about this so like the bitch nigga that he is he might use that his own fucking mother told me he made a loan to pay for a lawyer that piece of shit reLly wants me in jail now come to think about it i might 187 his ass and say in court i'm insane, show them he dates and times i been in the looney, done deal, spend 2 years in an asylum, i win, backstab ing ass nigga dead. I just might B

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 9, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
EL_Guapo

my friend had some dudes approach him and start fucking him up at his house on a front lawn at a party

fucked up thing is, I'm hispanic with a somewhat violent record, the dude that got disrespectful with words at my house is white and going to college, plus right now i got no job doin community service, what the bitch made judges and DA is gonna see and say is that Im not doin shit with my life besides paying punishment for what I have done wrong, in the oher hand, that white slimey ass slithering snake is going to college and is married, they gonna think im just a crazy muthafucka stabbing dudes at my crib over arguements, my sister was not at the house at that time, she happened to have bought more beer for us, as she is leaving the slimey ass spineless snake has something to say about my sister's figure in which i dont fucking play, told him to relax we'll call some hoes, then the nighas nerve strike and he says nah (my name) I wanna fuck your sister not some other hoes.. at this point my blood was boiling on some tea kettle shit so i told him alright Jake, you gotta go home urtalking non sense, he then says let me just fuck yo sister and i'll leave i gave that fucking white devil the hardest straight right punch in my life on some mayweather shit, dudes head bobnled back and he fell since me and him dranked 2 32packs back to back, I felt the fucking anger and hate in me so ifuckkng stomped him out in my supras and kept kicking him in the throat and ribs, dude gets revived on some Zeus God of Olympus shit, gets up, pulls out some type of military knife and i fucken ran from that bitch, told him to relax and take ass kicking like a true man, u cant justsay stupid shit like that, im from the hood u know? But no the nigha wants to kill me so i run to the kitchen and tank god the floor was barely mopped by my sister earlier that white piece of shit falls to the floor and i see the knife on he floor initially i just kick him some more but then the hate in my heart comes out again and i see the mnife, pick it up, did a quick stab to his ribcage, didnt let the whole blade inside jut half cuz i didnt want to murk him on some 25 to life jail time tip, he lays on the ground until my sis comes home, she calls his older bro to come pick him up, I argue with his ass too but he soon realized the hole in his brothers stomach so he leaves immediately with the swiftness, days later i got some lawyer muthafucker telling me im gonna be trialed...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 9, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
dmwalking

LMAO. This can't be life. 4/10. Somewhat convincing cuz some dudes really are this dumb.

You're assed out bro. Even if they don't charge you for the stabbing, you'll still go down for throwing the first punch. LOL at confessing that you're going to fake insanity like they're not gonna check your internet history. Good luck on your attempted murder rap.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 9, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
damnwitless1

lol yea you should murder him. That way you definitely wont do jail time.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 9, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
RyandaGod

This thread got me dieing. This shit can't be forreal
May 9, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
thrillmatic

fucked up thing is, I'm hispanic with a somewhat violent record, the dude that got disrespectful with words at my house is white and going to college, plus right now i got no job doin community service, what the bitch made judges and DA is gonna see and say is that Im not doin shit with my life besides paying punishment for what I have done wrong, in the oher hand, that white slimey ass slithering snake is going to college and is married, they gonna think im just a crazy muthafucka stabbing dudes at my crib over arguements, my sister was not at the house at that time, she happened to have bought more beer for us, as she is leaving the slimey ass spineless snake has something to say about my sister's figure in which i dont fucking play, told him to relax we'll call some hoes, then the nighas nerve strike and he says nah (my name) I wanna fuck your sister not some other hoes.. at this point my blood was boiling on some tea kettle shit so i told him alright Jake, you gotta go home urtalking non sense, he then says let me just fuck yo sister and i'll leave i gave that fucking white devil the hardest straight right punch in my life on some mayweather shit, dudes head bobnled back and he fell since me and him dranked 2 32packs back to back, I felt the fucking anger and hate in me so ifuckkng stomped him out in my supras and kept kicking him in the throat and ribs, dude gets revived on some Zeus God of Olympus shit, gets up, pulls out some type of military knife and i fucken ran from that bitch, told him to relax and take ass kicking like a true man, u cant justsay stupid shit like that, im from the hood u know? But no the nigha wants to kill me so i run to the kitchen and tank god the floor was barely mopped by my sister earlier that white piece of shit falls to the floor and i see the knife on he floor initially i just kick him some more but then the hate in my heart comes out again and i see the mnife, pick it up, did a quick stab to his ribcage, didnt let the whole blade inside jut half cuz i didnt want to murk him on some 25 to life jail time tip, he lays on the ground until my sis comes home, she calls his older bro to come pick him up, I argue with his ass too but he soon realized the hole in his brothers stomach so he leaves immediately with the swiftness, days later i got some lawyer muthafucker telling me im gonna be trialed...

I can't find the scene in American History X where the Neo-Nazi portrayed by Edward Norton gets his butt cheeks spread but you get the point.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 9, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
jgrand03

So let me get this straight you had the ardacity to stab a defenseless man Drunk or not
come to HB and admit that shit
then contemplate murder
then discuss defrauding the courts by faking insanity

Maybe I'm missing the larger scheme behind it all lol but,

Nigga you stupid

My suggestion is don't drop the soap
May 9, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
kr00kd

So let me get this straight you had the ardacity to

whats an ardacity?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 9, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
jgrand03

[q
uote=jgrand03;http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3435526]So let me get this straight you had the ardacity to

whats an ardacity?

SO this muthafucker that I once called a friend came over my house right, and the dude was getting mad disrespectful so I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen since he was drunk... so I fucking punched him in the face and the dude has the ardacity to pull a blade

Someone didn't read the first post or any of the other 5 post making fun of dude not being able to spell audacity
May 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
megustaleche

You could of just beat his ass, why stab him? Your parents ever teach you think before you do? Now this so called punk is going be free and be able to do something to your sis while your locked up, damn just think about shit before you do not that hard. Life's not a game

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 9, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
cormilk

that would be some foul shit if he sleeps with your sister while you in jail or asylum, but i don't know if he has the ardacity to

Ig@rickrossowens

May 9, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Get a lawyer and delete this thread.
May 10, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
EL_Guapo

So let me get this straight you had the ardacity to stab a defenseless man Drunk or not
come to HB and admit that shit
then contemplate murder
then discuss defrauding the courts by faking insanity

Maybe I'm missing the larger scheme behind it all lol but,

Nigga you stupid

My suggestion is don't drop the soap
I cant fake insanity i been to mental institutions and behavior centers.. niggas kno i'm on meds fuck em. and i got goons that are down to spy on that piece of shit in case he tried something funny to/at my sis/fam

Please login first to reply.