Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 10, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
susej

^^ hahahahah you kicked that lil nigga down the steps
May 10, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
unemployed

this happen 2 weeks ago.
I was at my girlfriends house in LA for a visit. I was relaxing on the leather sofa in the living when she came up to me and asked me if i wanted to fuck, of course i said yeah sure so she unzipped my pants and started giving me head. but 5 minutes later we heard the garage open so we got up and ran upstairs then i see her brother walking down the stairs and we passed he nudged my shaft(it was still hard). so i kicked him down the stairs and he tripped .after that homosexual encounter i got to her room i didn't feel like fucking cause her faggot brother touched my dick.

so wait.. a guy touched ur dick?
May 10, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Gilly Suits

Not something that directly involved me.

So freshman year of college I start during the Spring semester. First day of classes I meet my roommate and shit. He goes out with his friends and shit cause his side of the room is already set up. I stayed back to fix up mine. I was like lemme head in early cause I got an 8 am. This mofo had to come back like 2 am in the morning wasted with this chick who he claims he hated. I wake up say, "Hey" and dude doesn't answer. I'm like forget it and try to go to sleep. Next thing I hear is "Hey, wanna fcuk?" come out his mouth. Turns out the bitch is the only one with decency. She goes "But your roommate is sleeping," extra loud and shit. He goes "We can keep quiet." Before I know it they are fcuking legit 3 ft away from me. He was talking about how he loves to eat pussy. She must of not liked it cause she nipped that quick. Throughout the whole time I kept saying GTFO or WTF loud enough for them to hear it but their drunk asses didn't hear me. My fcukin roommate must of been on some poppin pills shit dude stayed fcukin from about 2 am to 7 am. It took till 7 am for them to notice I had been saying "Get out". By that time I had already seen her and my roommate naked.

so you allowed this to happen for 5 hours? what are you?

no kidding, might as well get up and leave if you're not gunna do something. kid was probably tuggin it...

She not remotely attractive and everything was closed and being monitored because we were the honors dorm. Thing is they were so drunk they really never noticed anything. He legit didn't remember one thing he said to her that night, as he was blackout drunk.

But in fairness, I've fcuked when he was there too. I just have the decency to make it more subtle and not do it the first day meeting each other.

Culective.com //

May 11, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
JesseC

What?

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

May 11, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
JesseC

I just have the decency to make it more subtle and not do it the first day meeting each other.

Beta

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

May 11, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
Pantic

But in fairness, I’ve fcuked when he was there too.

Nah you haven't.
May 11, 2012 @ 12:49 PM
Fibrelight

Nah you haven't.

May 11, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
harlyz1

Couple years back, slept with ex, finished, rolled over, stomach covered in blood. simple as that. shit was not cool.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
Gilly Suits

Nah you haven't.

Have but like I really need to prove to people over internet is LOLz worthy

Culective.com //

May 11, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
Jay_Bird

Nah you haven't.

yep i can tell he havent

cause he was too pissed at his boy getting the ass
May 11, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
northbayx415

i got bossed up by a bitch that had no experience, felt teeth and to top it off when i was beating she didn't let me finish, the fuck??????

TPTB Coming Soon!

May 11, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
trevxv3

Ive got period blood on a brand new pair of vans before. Another time a chick threw up on my bed. And the very last girl i piped had a rape fantasy or some shit and kept asking me to choke and slap her, idk but hitting a girl in any instance just goes against every fiber of my being, she got pissed when I wouldnt do some of it and hoped off, which really sucks cause she was wild and easily top 3 head givers ive experienced

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Pantic

Maaan i love it when a bitch let's me get rough. Wouldn't slap probably but choking is the shit.
May 11, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
trevxv3

Maaan i love it when a bitch let's me get rough. Wouldn't slap probably but choking is the shit.

the most I could do was put my hand around her neck without actually squeezing, then she would squeeze my hand with her hand, but It feels like im about to crush that shit like a soda can

So freshman year of college I start during the Spring semester. First day of classes I meet my roommate and shit. He goes out with his friends and shit cause his side of the room is already set up. I stayed back to fix up mine. I was like lemme head in early cause I got an 8 am. This mofo had to come back like 2 am in the morning wasted with this chick who he claims he hated. I wake up say, "Hey" and dude doesn't answer. I'm like forget it and try to go to sleep. Next thing I hear is "Hey, wanna fcuk?" come out his mouth. Turns out the bitch is the only one with decency. She goes "But your roommate is sleeping," extra loud and shit. He goes "We can keep quiet." Before I know it they are fcuking legit 3 ft away from me. He was talking about how he loves to eat pussy. She must of not liked it cause she nipped that quick. Throughout the whole time I kept saying GTFO or WTF loud enough for them to hear it but their drunk asses didn't hear me. My fcukin roommate must of been on some poppin pills shit dude stayed fcukin from about 2 am to 7 am. It took till 7 am for them to notice I had been saying "Get out". By that time I had already seen her and my roommate naked.

i fucked in front of my roommate before, and he fucked in front of me. Just get over yourself its college bruh

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 12, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
susej

yeah just fuck each other already
May 12, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Gilly Suits

the most I could do was put my hand around her neck without actually squeezing, then she would squeeze my hand with her hand, but It feels like im about to crush that shit like a soda can

i fucked in front of my roommate before, and he fucked in front of me. Just get over yourself its college bruh

I said that if you read my later comments. Everyone else kinda skipped that and thinks I am lying about it but w/e. I was just like WTF first day of classes, we hardly know each other, and she had a suite where she had her own room.

Culective.com //

May 12, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Black Donald Trump

my gym teacher, this like 250+ pound white dude with a ponytail, touched me when i was in 3rd grade

never told anyone before feels good to get it off my chest
May 12, 2012 @ 05:14 AM

Inactive

my gym teacher, this like 250+ pound white dude with a ponytail, touched me when i was in 3rd grade

Shit brah! thats fucked up loool but good you got that out. get that revenge brah, i did. Back in 5th grade my teacher slapped TF outa me, i remember cryin till i got home. i got that niga back tho, stomped the shit outa him when i saw him by chance. Dat karma felt good.
May 12, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
Black Donald Trump

i was kiddin tho damn thats crazy your teacher would hit you
May 12, 2012 @ 07:08 AM

Inactive

^looooool yeh brah, not just me doe, shit was fucked up,he had that shit comin, lol he didnt remember me when i approached. im taller than him now so he can come fuck wit me.
May 12, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
BuddyOmar

^looooool yeh brah, not just me doe, shit was fucked up,he had that shit comin, lol he didnt remember me when i approached. im taller than him now so he can come fuck wit me.

LMFAO.... yo shit had me dead.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 17, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
mrteebonilla

bitch bit my DICK!!

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 17, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
PKdaGod

yo wtf B? SUE.

get molested, admit on HB

damn i love this website
May 17, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
unknown123

the stories on this are critical, damn lol
May 17, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

My
Friend had to cut his dreads cuz he ate a bitch wit crabs

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

May 17, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
Lemonz

My

May 17, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Black Donald Trump

yo wtf B? SUE.

get molested, admit on HB

damn i love this website

wus only joking ;)
May 17, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
theconqueror

about 2 years ago i finally had an opportunity to make the sex with a girl i had been crushing on for years. she finally broke up with her bf and met up with me in vegas. we went out to a club and ditched our friends for sexy time before everyone came back to the hotel. from that point on to right before i came, i blacked out. next morning i woke up trying to recall the sex we had and i couldnt. fuck alcohol.
March 2, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

Guess i'll share mine why the hell not, so a couple of years back when i was living in Japan me and a couple of my nigga's was visiting a club in Nagoya. Sooo since there isn't any black people usually out there we figured we would come up nice out there with a few bad ones with good teeth. Needless to say we were disappointed with the selections in the club BUT we were surprised there was some Brazilian bitches in the club. So the night winds down and i tagged this decent japanese girl with a nice body(And i mean decent with the lights on but sexy with the lights off). So we go back to the hotel and you know we get straight to it. No talkin bitch already knew what it was when we hit the room. I gave her enough time with the lights on to find the bed and then killed the lights. She played dumb at first and whatnot but once the condoms came out she got ready. So i'm bustin her shit open you know striking poses and shit. So she lays on her back cause she was hurting from the back shots. And im going to work again... next thing i know i feel something wet start to hit my knee's/shins. And i'm just thinking alright whatever this bitch is a squirter. So not even 30 seconds later it starts to smell. And i'm mid stroke starting to slow down trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. So i get up and turn on the lights only to see this bitch shit in the bed. Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up. So i hop in the shower pissed scrubbing my legs extra hard yelling at this bitch from the shower. So i get out and come back into the room and this bitch not only left but took the bed sheets. So that was my night no sheets...blue balls...and a bitch just shit on my knee's/shins...

-THiZZ
This shit had me bro. Thank you lmao 
March 3, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
________

My

Please login first to reply.