May 9, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
dmwalking

Speaking of stank pussy, my old freshman roommate would fuck the most ratchet of broads. I remember once I walked into the room and saw him and some chick underneath the sheets chillin, and I was like "yo yall niggas went to burger king and didnt tell me?! i'm hungry as fuuuck". They gave me this puzzled ass look and dude was like "nah man we about to go now..." so I just left the room and went about my business

It didn't hit me until like an hour later later...

I realized he just got done fucking
sad

lmfaooooooooooooo damn. I remember in high school the girl's locker room smelling like burger king though. LMAO

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
dmwalking

fucked a lazy bitch, like SUPER lazy. she'd give me dome and fucking just stop and chill down there i was like what? so we get into fucking and this bitch wasnt down to ride... Im like what? you come to my house and you aren't riding? whatever i'm not letting this pussy go to waste... so ya boy gets into it and starts thrusting through this bitch and she is just lying there like she's getting raped. i ignored it, and fucked her like she was somebody else... THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

This confuses me. I don't even know where to start. Like, I don't understand why she even has sex if that's how she's gonna be. Either that or you're not doing it right? IDK but that whole scenario is confusing.

Even my worst experience is no where as bad as the stories here.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
dmwalking

Yo this thread is 10/10

So real shit I was like 15 when I got my first DP which happened by accident, This was when aim was poppin you know Myspace/aim days. So i hit this broad up who went to Hillcrest (Nyc peeps know) bitch was a known slut. Homie said he'd let me use his crib to fuck so im like cool. We give her some shots of henny and she was a lil tipsy so we smoked and shit. I took her to the bathroom and took her shirt off .
I remember I sat her down on the toilet and stood in front of her and was like "you wanna see a monster" LMAO some corny ass line
She was like "Want me to suck it" Bitch even put a condom on my shit boy cool and sucked it down
So she starts riding me and my homie starts knocking the door
I ignore him and shit but this nigga dead walks in and gets ass naked and starts getting head in my mind im like WTF this nigga bugging but I keep doing me, Then he flips the bitch and starts bustin her ass but he's grabbing her so i gotta get up to get head. So i start doing some upwards hump motion and I think I stuck my dick too deep cuz the bitch starts going "ugh cack ugh cack" choking and shit I keep going though and I nut in the condom and dip out the bathroom.
I know she felt violated cause she kept quiet until we brought her to the park and dipped
not really sexual but one time my sisters friend slept over at our house for a week for youth orchestra camp. We were very aware of a mutual crush, and she told my sister she liked me the day after the first time she met me, but we lived on opposite ends of the province with no cars, and she ended up getting a boyfriend, I'd go to sleepovers at another girl from youth orchestras house and we ended up sleeping on the floor next to each other in separate sleeping bags and it was absolutely agonizing to be so close yet so far.
When she stayed over she brought her own toothpaste and left it in the bathroom on the sink, I ejaculated in my hand and poured a few tablespoons and mixed it in with some qtip sticks, test squeezed out some toothpaste to make sure my semen wasn't noticable and left the tube right where it was. She is very hygienic and brushed her teeth three times a day when she was here, I actually got my mom to do a lot of baking, brownies, butter tarts etc. so she'd need to brush her teeth right after and I would feel warm inside all day knowing she had a constant connection to me. My dead sperm were resting on her teeth and tongue all day as she played beautiful music and laughed and smiled with her friends while my semen was being absorbed into her bloodstream and travelling through her clitoris, brain and heart. The dna that would lead to our beautiful child did not penetrate her ovum yet still passed through her body, the sperm she should one day gladly taste and giggle before swallowing as I hold my head in disbelief at the pleasure and I flip her over to return the favor as she shrieks in pleasure.
I had a party and invited like 40 fine ass bitches and told them to invite there friends. I ended up getting way to fucking shitered because it was my party and everyone was giving me shots. Ended up getting my dick sucked by the ONLY fat chick there. Not only that, people walked in halfway so I didn't even finish and then proceeded to puke my guts out in all 3 toilets in the house. That was about 3 months ago. This past weekend buddy had a party, same sort of scenario...got really fucking drunk but this time the girl I was going for ended up being a solid 8.5. She seemed really in to me so I took her downstairs to try and find a room but all the doors were locked. So we left the party and found some random ass park like 3 minutes down the street. She throws me on the ground in this fucking park and starts giving me head...I was too drunk to realize that the ground was wet and kinda muddy and ended up getting my first pair of A.P.C.'s that I copped the same day dirty. Whats worse? Fat chick? or my denimz?

Fat chick stupid. The dirtz only give the denim character.

May 9, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Panther.

Fucked a bitch with a stank pussy. My room smelt like sea world after

AHAHAHAHA

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 9, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
dmwalking

Best thread since that dude sucked a dildo. 10/10

May 9, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Fucked a bitch one time and she had black shit coming out her pussy.
May 9, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
TYBG

Fuckd a bitch and she had jungle down there
May 9, 2012 @ 11:24 PM

Inactive

After reading this thread I can truly say that I'm glad I don't favor pussy. Fucking dudes is so much more easier, so I haven't had an bad sexual experiences. However, some guy do need to learn how to douche before they hop on my dick. There's nothing worse than fresh shit on the tip of your dick.
May 9, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Fusion

^ Don't even know how to respond to that....

Yes.

May 9, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Boland you fucked up this thread you troll

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 10, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Lemonz

ban
May 10, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
EL_Guapo

After reading this thread I can truly say that I'm glad I don't favor pussy. Fucking dudes is so much more easier, so I haven't had an bad sexual experiences. However, some guy do need to learn how to douche before they hop on my dick. There's nothing worse than fresh shit on the tip of your dick.
dat hershey tip.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 10, 2012 @ 01:15 AM

Inactive

ban
ban

You can yell and scream, bang your head against the wall, and beat your chest like Donkey Kong but I'm here stay. Sorry.
May 10, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
HEAVYSET

There was blood everywhere...but i wasn't going to stop right?

WeAreHeavyset.com | O.S.O.S.

May 10, 2012 @ 01:24 AM

Inactive

fucked a lazy bitch, like SUPER lazy. she'd give me dome and fucking just stop and chill down there i was like what? so we get into fucking and this bitch wasnt down to ride... Im like what? you come to my house and you aren't riding? whatever i'm not letting this pussy go to waste... so ya boy gets into it and starts thrusting through this bitch and she is just lying there like she's getting raped. i ignored it, and fucked her like she was somebody else... THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

shut the fuck up virgin
May 10, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
PKdaGod

not really sexual but one time my sisters friend slept over at our house for a week for youth orchestra camp. We were very aware of a mutual crush, and she told my sister she liked me the day after the first time she met me, but we lived on opposite ends of the province with no cars, and she ended up getting a boyfriend, I'd go to sleepovers at another girl from youth orchestras house and we ended up sleeping on the floor next to each other in separate sleeping bags and it was absolutely agonizing to be so close yet so far.
When she stayed over she brought her own toothpaste and left it in the bathroom on the sink, I ejaculated in my hand and poured a few tablespoons and mixed it in with some qtip sticks, test squeezed out some toothpaste to make sure my semen wasn't noticable and left the tube right where it was. She is very hygienic and brushed her teeth three times a day when she was here, I actually got my mom to do a lot of baking, brownies, butter tarts etc. so she'd need to brush her teeth right after and I would feel warm inside all day knowing she had a constant connection to me. My dead sperm were resting on her teeth and tongue all day as she played beautiful music and laughed and smiled with her friends while my semen was being absorbed into her bloodstream and travelling through her clitoris, brain and heart. The dna that would lead to our beautiful child did not penetrate her ovum yet still passed through her body, the sperm she should one day gladly taste and giggle before swallowing as I hold my head in disbelief at the pleasure and I flip her over to return the favor as she shrieks in pleasure.

dead at gif

what the fuck did I just read?
May 10, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
ToyotaGuy

thread has potential
May 10, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Gilly Suits

Not something that directly involved me.

So freshman year of college I start during the Spring semester. First day of classes I meet my roommate and shit. He goes out with his friends and shit cause his side of the room is already set up. I stayed back to fix up mine. I was like lemme head in early cause I got an 8 am. This mofo had to come back like 2 am in the morning wasted with this chick who he claims he hated. I wake up say, "Hey" and dude doesn't answer. I'm like forget it and try to go to sleep. Next thing I hear is "Hey, wanna fcuk?" come out his mouth. Turns out the bitch is the only one with decency. She goes "But your roommate is sleeping," extra loud and shit. He goes "We can keep quiet." Before I know it they are fcuking legit 3 ft away from me. He was talking about how he loves to eat pussy. She must of not liked it cause she nipped that quick. Throughout the whole time I kept saying GTFO or WTF loud enough for them to hear it but their drunk asses didn't hear me. My fcukin roommate must of been on some poppin pills shit dude stayed fcukin from about 2 am to 7 am. It took till 7 am for them to notice I had been saying "Get out". By that time I had already seen her and my roommate naked.

Culective.com //

May 10, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
EL_Guapo

shut the fuck up virgin
^

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 10, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
PowerCum

So freshman year of college I start during the Spring semester. First day of classes I meet my roommate and shit. He goes out with his friends and shit cause his side of the room is already set up. I stayed back to fix up mine. I was like lemme head in early cause I got an 8 am. This mofo had to come back like 2 am in the morning wasted with this chick who he claims he hated. I wake up say, "Hey" and dude doesn't answer. I'm like forget it and try to go to sleep. Next thing I hear is "Hey, wanna fcuk?" come out his mouth. Turns out the bitch is the only one with decency. She goes "But your roommate is sleeping," extra loud and shit. He goes "We can keep quiet." Before I know it they are fcuking legit 3 ft away from me. He was talking about how he loves to eat pussy. She must of not liked it cause she nipped that quick. Throughout the whole time I kept saying GTFO or WTF loud enough for them to hear it but their drunk asses didn't hear me. My fcukin roommate must of been on some poppin pills shit dude stayed fcukin from about 2 am to 7 am. It took till 7 am for them to notice I had been saying "Get out". By that time I had already seen her and my roommate naked.

sounds like you a bitch lol
May 10, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
unemployed

still a virgin.
May 10, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
Jay_Bird

Fucked a bitch one time and she had black shit coming out her pussy.

WHAT

THE

FUCK????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 10, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

One time me and my then fiance were drunk as shit and we were fucking for literally like hours she was on top of me riding so hard and i eneded up flipping her over and throwing up on her and her new puppy she had just bought that was in a cage below the bed. She recovered, but sadly the puppy never looked at me the same.

My gf a few months back was this hipster stoner chick. She says "wanna fuck?" outta nowhere so naturally i say yes. Shes high as shit and doing all of these weird motions and moving around all funny while im piping. I say wtf are you doing? and shes texting on her fucking phone trying to roll up some more weed -_____- . Needless to say I was ashamed at my pipe game that day. That shit bruised my ego, like damn am i that wack? I got over it tho and was back to manhandling bitches in no time.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
JesseC

This shit is too good. I think the worst for me was anal with a girl who never did it. She cried the whol time and complained that I "ruined her asshole". She would say that pooping was never the same, etc. Not severely different, just noticeably different. It was so tight, it felt like my dick was being rejected, and we used lube.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

May 10, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
High_Life#916

shut the fuck up virgin
Dead.
May 10, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
dmwalking

Mad beta b. Cmon son.

May 10, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
dmwalking

Real talk, what is the proper way to douche a butthole? Also, what lube do you prefer? I'm scared of going balls deep on my girl cuz I'm scared of getting doodoo on me. I need to know what is the proper way to clean the pipes.

May 10, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
Fibrelight

so you allowed this to happen for 5 hours? what are you?
May 10, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
WPGMB

so you allowed this to happen for 5 hours? what are you?

no kidding, might as well get up and leave if you're not gunna do something. kid was probably tuggin it...
May 10, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Fashawn.

this happen 2 weeks ago.
I was at my girlfriends house in LA for a visit. I was relaxing on the leather sofa in the living when she came up to me and asked me if i wanted to fuck, of course i said yeah sure so she unzipped my pants and started giving me head. but 5 minutes later we heard the garage open so we got up and ran upstairs then i see her brother walking down the stairs and we passed he nudged my shaft(it was still hard). so i kicked him down the stairs and he tripped .after that homosexual encounter i got to her room i didn't feel like fucking cause her faggot brother touched my dick.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

Please login first to reply.