May 8, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
dellzz

still a virgin.
May 8, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
BHP

fucked a lazy bitch, like SUPER lazy. she'd give me dome and fucking just stop and chill down there i was like what? so we get into fucking and this bitch wasnt down to ride... Im like what? you come to my house and you aren't riding? whatever i'm not letting this pussy go to waste... so ya boy gets into it and starts thrusting through this bitch and she is just lying there like she's getting raped. i ignored it, and fucked her like she was somebody else... THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

LOL, that guilt hit her brah.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

May 8, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
deegee

I had a party and invited like 40 fine ass bitches and told them to invite there friends. I ended up getting way to fucking shitered because it was my party and everyone was giving me shots. Ended up getting my dick sucked by the ONLY fat chick there. Not only that, people walked in halfway so I didn't even finish and then proceeded to puke my guts out in all 3 toilets in the house. That was about 3 months ago. This past weekend buddy had a party, same sort of scenario...got really fucking drunk but this time the girl I was going for ended up being a solid 8.5. She seemed really in to me so I took her downstairs to try and find a room but all the doors were locked. So we left the party and found some random ass park like 3 minutes down the street. She throws me on the ground in this fucking park and starts giving me head...I was too drunk to realize that the ground was wet and kinda muddy and ended up getting my first pair of A.P.C.'s that I copped the same day dirty. Whats worse? Fat chick? or my denimz?

you aint foolin noone talkin bout u invited 40 hot chicks to your crib breh

http://www.prevailco.com

May 8, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
JStorm803

I had a party and invited like 40 fine ass bitches and told them to invite there friends. I ended up getting way to fucking shitered because it was my party and everyone was giving me shots. Ended up getting my dick sucked by the ONLY fat chick there. Not only that, people walked in halfway so I didn't even finish and then proceeded to puke my guts out in all 3 toilets in the house. That was about 3 months ago. This past weekend buddy had a party, same sort of scenario...got really fucking drunk but this time the girl I was going for ended up being a solid 8.5. She seemed really in to me so I took her downstairs to try and find a room but all the doors were locked. So we left the party and found some random ass park like 3 minutes down the street. She throws me on the ground in this fucking park and starts giving me head...I was too drunk to realize that the ground was wet and kinda muddy and ended up getting my first pair of A.P.C.'s that I copped the same day dirty. Whats worse? Fat chick? or my denimz?

LOL!!

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 8, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
travish

LOL!!

It wasn't just me and a bunch of girls. I mean like me and my friends all invited them so there was probably like 70 people total.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

May 8, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Clint Beastwood

So 40 fine ass bitches 29 people and one fat chick

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

May 8, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
Fibrelight

I looked down at my basketball shorts and there was like this cheesy ass white shit on my crotch and on the condom,shit looked just like what comes out of a big ass pimple

. THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

May 8, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
Tierra y Libertad

was doing my ex once in the shower. almost expected,about to go in, i slipped and fell backwards. my best possible reaction was to hold on to her, but instead pulling her down on my erected dick full force and weight, bending it by like 45 degrees(the shaft that is). couldn't legit sleep for almost 2 days, before taking off to the doctor, which gave me hard pain meds, knocking me out for days straight. worst was gone after 2 week but still felt it for almost 3 months
May 8, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Shanklin

Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up.-THiZZ

Dead. Lmaooo. Pun intended?

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 9, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Dino Spumoni

Never really had a terrible experience. I guess my worst was New Years Eve a couple years ago when I was striking out left and right until finally this drunk fat bitch grabbed me and started making out with me. I was pretty drunk too so I said fuck it... brought her back to my truck, got dome and nutted in her mouth. Then I had to get rid of her so I was trying to drive her back to her friend's house but she couldn't remember where her friend lived. I spent at least a half hour driving her around town while she was telling me she wanted to be my girlfriend and shit.
May 9, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
Ekong

Yo this thread is 10/10

So real shit I was like 15 when I got my first DP which happened by accident, This was when aim was poppin you know Myspace/aim days. So i hit this broad up who went to Hillcrest (Nyc peeps know) bitch was a known slut. Homie said he'd let me use his crib to fuck so im like cool. We give her some shots of henny and she was a lil tipsy so we smoked and shit. I took her to the bathroom and took her shirt off .
I remember I sat her down on the toilet and stood in front of her and was like "you wanna see a monster" LMAO some corny ass line
She was like "Want me to suck it" Bitch even put a condom on my shit boy cool and sucked it down
So she starts riding me and my homie starts knocking the door
I ignore him and shit but this nigga dead walks in and gets ass naked and starts getting head in my mind im like WTF this nigga bugging but I keep doing me, Then he flips the bitch and starts bustin her ass but he's grabbing her so i gotta get up to get head. So i start doing some upwards hump motion and I think I stuck my dick too deep cuz the bitch starts going "ugh cack ugh cack" choking and shit I keep going though and I nut in the condom and dip out the bathroom.
I know she felt violated cause she kept quiet until we brought her to the park and dipped

May 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
Otacon

Yo this thread is 10/10

So real shit I was like 15 when I got my first DP which happened by accident, This was when aim was poppin you know Myspace/aim days. So i hit this broad up who went to Hillcrest (Nyc peeps know) bitch was a known slut. Homie said he'd let me use his crib to fuck so im like cool. We give her some shots of henny and she was a lil tipsy so we smoked and shit. I took her to the bathroom and took her shirt off .
I remember I sat her down on the toilet and stood in front of her and was like "you wanna see a monster" LMAO some corny ass line
She was like "Want me to suck it" Bitch even put a condom on my shit boy cool and sucked it down
So she starts riding me and my homie starts knocking the door
I ignore him and shit but this nigga dead walks in and gets ass naked and starts getting head in my mind im like WTF this nigga bugging but I keep doing me, Then he flips the bitch and starts bustin her ass but he's grabbing her so i gotta get up to get head. So i start doing some upwards hump motion and I think I stuck my dick too deep cuz the bitch starts going "ugh cack ugh cack" choking and shit I keep going though and I nut in the condom and dip out the bathroom.
I know she felt violated cause she kept quiet until we brought her to the park and dipped

You left her in Edison park or Kings park?
May 9, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
JStorm803

Anybody ever got burned?

May 9, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
fucksvvag

I was getting it in with my girlfriend at the time and we were both fucked up. She wanted to try anal for the first time so i put it in her ass and after about 5 or 6 thrusts she tells me to take it out. All I can say is she ruined my sheets and i now know what it feels like to get my dick shit on. Its safe to say that relationship didnt last long.

@swagavelii

May 9, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Jay_Bird

^IF THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE LIGHTLY BITE MY DICK

SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SLEEP ON MY COUCH

CAUSE IT WOULD BE HARD FOR HER TO WAKE UP,AFTER THE VICIOUS PUNCHES I WOULD HAVE PUT ON HER ASS

THEN I WOULD GET HEAD FROM HER WHILE SHE WAS IN THE COMA I PUT HER IN
May 9, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Mos

She looked like she was sucking on chewed up brown bubble gum sad
LMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 9, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Mos

Nah not Edison park the park by my hood close to Liberty

Son lemme tell you Gawd, so I fucking with this thickbitch named Rain from Brooklyn( if she find this fuck you and ya skeezer ass cousin) So i pick this bitch up at Jamaica Multiplex and shit and took her back to the hood. I brought her to my house cause it was cold and shit I was gonna get domed up in the hallway but bitch said I wanna see a movie.
So she got an attitude cause I was on some fuck shit like I been told her bring rubbers and all that or imma nut on you.
So she was like You just using me for head and pussy
Im like nah and trynna switch up the subject and shit
I put on Guess Who (RIP Bernie MAC) in the dvd and start fake laughing at every scene to make her feel comfortable
Then I whip my meat out cool boom she start jerking it then bitch lay down trynna get fucked so I act like imma pull down the drawers and I just sit up on her and push my dick in her mouth and start face fucking this bitch
Everytime I pull my dick out her mouth she like stop but I'm like fuck it fuck this bitch
Son she bi down t my dick head on some quick shit not on some trynna bite it off but quick enough so it hurt
She like didn't I say stop why you wanna violate me damn I thought you was different
I'm like bitch is you crazy
so we argue and shit and I borderline nearly slap this bitch
so I continue to get head and shit then we dip off cause she had to watch her lil cousin
I put her on the bus and she thinking she getting a 4.00 metro to hop on the train and another bus LMAO
I left that bitch with one transfer nigga aint heard from her since cool

On a side note Imma update this shit tomorrow got a POP bitch sliding through
LOL son you sound like one of my homies deadass
May 9, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
TwiggyDig

dead @ LOUD
May 9, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
datniqqararthur

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 9, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
RiFF RaFF

keep this shit alive, it's too good.

Be about it

May 9, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

THEN I WOULD GET HEAD FROM HER WHILE SHE WAS IN THE COMA I PUT HER IN

hahahahahha fuckin died.
dat dgafifabitchbeoutlikealightimmagetthatdometho lifestyle

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

May 9, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Soul Rize

I might not compare to these storys but for me i was going to "sleep" at this bitches house and i was expecting to get it in. So i come over we lay in bed together , i'm hardboned and ready and i cuddle on her u know so she feelin this d. But she actually decides to sleep or fake sleep! 2 hrs later after being hard boned my shit shrank and couldn't even hold out by the time she started trying to dome. i was like fk me and just quick jizzed on her and got the fuck out lol.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 9, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
Jay_Bird

I have one,forget about the shit

I was a junior in highschool,and I forgot how,but I got this highschool white slut chick to come to my crib while we got out early for class

so usually when I get out early for class,my parents let me use there car,so I told the slut at school,to come home with me once we get out early,cause my parents wasnt home

so we get home,and was sitting on the couch,and she was in between my legs, so I reach down,and started fingering this slut,and when I started fingering her,I notice a strong shitty smell come from her pussy

I thought I was tripping so I smelt my fingers

and damn near puked,I gagged so hard

I put my fingers up to her nose,and ask her did she smell that and she said nah,then I told her to lick it off my fingers

and she did it like it was nothing

I started thinking fast,I told her that I forgot that my dad gets home early today,and it would be best for me to take her home

and that shit worked, but her pussy was fucking gross smelling,I knew if I hit that my dick would have exploded from the fucking shitty fumes
May 9, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
JStorm803

I have one,forget about the shit

I was a junior in highschool,and I forgot how,but I got this highschool white slut chick to come to my crib while we got out early for class

so usually when I get out early for class,my parents let me use there car,so I told the slut at school,to come home with me once we get out early,cause my parents wasnt home

so we get home,and was sitting on the couch,and she was in between my legs, so I reach down,and started fingering this slut,and when I started fingering her,I notice a strong shitty smell come from her pussy

I thought I was tripping so I smelt my fingers

and damn near puked,I gagged so hard

I put my fingers up to her nose,and ask her did she smell that and she said nah,then I told her to lick it off my fingers

and she did it like it was nothing

I started thinking fast,I told her that I forgot that my dad gets home early today,and it would be best for me to take her home

and that shit worked, but her pussy was fucking gross smelling,I knew if I hit that my dick would have exploded from the fucking shitty fumes

May 9, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Ben-Lord

Mine would have to be an ex-girlfriend that I fucked a little while ago. She was just laying there like she was dead or some shit. Anyway I'm working overtime when I notice some wet feeling .Turns out she was on her period and didn't tell me so that shit straight stained my dick, my sheets and sunk into the mattress too. Had to buy a new fucking mattress after that shit.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Jvlv

I was getting it in with my girlfriend at the time and we were both fucked up. She wanted to try anal for the first time so i put it in her ass and after about 5 or 6 thrusts she tells me to take it out. All I can say is she ruined my sheets and i now know what it feels like to get my dick shit on. Its safe to say that relationship didnt last long.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Pantic

Mine would have to be an ex-girlfriend that I fucked a little while ago. She was just laying there like she was dead or some shit. Anyway I'm working overtime when I notice some wet feeling .Turns out she was on her period and didn't tell me so that shit straight stained my dick, my sheets and sunk into the mattress too. Had to buy a new fucking mattress after that shit.

I'm never attempting anal ever again, this shit scared me.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
Ben-Lord

^^^^^
Seriously, I can't see the problem with going hard in the paint myself. I will never ever attempt anal again so long as I live.
May 9, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
dmwalking

I was about to lose my vcard but I was too nervous and lost my boner. Next thing I know the girl is trying to get it back up by doming me....and it was super unsuccessful. She looked like she was sucking on chewed up brown bubble gum sad. I contemplated about life and my existence hours later....Next day the whole school found out. Whatever.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN"T BE REAL B!!!! YOOOOOO OMG! haha. Damn yo. Wow. I'm sure things have turned around since then. But damn. That's been the worst one so far.

Periods ain't nothing after a while. When you're with a girl for a while, it's inevitable. Espcially when she thinks she's done. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 9, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
totalespionage

not really sexual but one time my sisters friend slept over at our house for a week for youth orchestra camp. We were very aware of a mutual crush, and she told my sister she liked me the day after the first time she met me, but we lived on opposite ends of the province with no cars, and she ended up getting a boyfriend, I'd go to sleepovers at another girl from youth orchestras house and we ended up sleeping on the floor next to each other in separate sleeping bags and it was absolutely agonizing to be so close yet so far.
When she stayed over she brought her own toothpaste and left it in the bathroom on the sink, I ejaculated in my hand and poured a few tablespoons and mixed it in with some qtip sticks, test squeezed out some toothpaste to make sure my semen wasn't noticable and left the tube right where it was. She is very hygienic and brushed her teeth three times a day when she was here, I actually got my mom to do a lot of baking, brownies, butter tarts etc. so she'd need to brush her teeth right after and I would feel warm inside all day knowing she had a constant connection to me. My dead sperm were resting on her teeth and tongue all day as she played beautiful music and laughed and smiled with her friends while my semen was being absorbed into her bloodstream and travelling through her clitoris, brain and heart. The dna that would lead to our beautiful child did not penetrate her ovum yet still passed through her body, the sperm she should one day gladly taste and giggle before swallowing as I hold my head in disbelief at the pleasure and I flip her over to return the favor as she shrieks in pleasure.

Please login first to reply.