May 8, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
WeStayClean

fucked a lazy bitch, like SUPER lazy. she'd give me dome and fucking just stop and chill down there i was like what? so we get into fucking and this bitch wasnt down to ride... Im like what? you come to my house and you aren't riding? whatever i'm not letting this pussy go to waste... so ya boy gets into it and starts thrusting through this bitch and she is just lying there like she's getting raped. i ignored it, and fucked her like she was somebody else... THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

Lol you must not know how to give the D right
May 8, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
its_BJ

Speaking of stank pussy, my old freshman roommate would fuck the most ratchet of broads. I remember once I walked into the room and saw him and some chick underneath the sheets chillin, and I was like "yo yall niggas went to burger king and didnt tell me?! i'm hungry as fuuuck". They gave me this puzzled ass look and dude was like "nah man we about to go now..." so I just left the room and went about my business

It didn't hit me until like an hour later later...

I realized he just got done fucking
sad

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo im crying!!! my gawddddddddddddd.
May 8, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
Jay_Bird

Speaking of stank pussy, my old freshman roommate would fuck the most ratchet of broads. I remember once I walked into the room and saw him and some chick underneath the sheets chillin, and I was like "yo yall niggas went to burger king and didnt tell me?! i'm hungry as fuuuck". They gave me this puzzled ass look and dude was like "nah man we about to go now..." so I just left the room and went about my business

sad

LMAO,THIS NIG SHAKLIN ON A ROLL TONIGHT,FUCK

I DIED THREE TIMES IN THIS THREAD
May 8, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
kr00kd

Fucked a Virgin. Worst sex ever. Never again...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 8, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Jay_Bird

fucked a lazy bitch, like SUPER lazy. she'd give me dome and fucking just stop and chill down there i was like what? so we get into fucking and this bitch wasnt down to ride... Im like what? you come to my house and you aren't riding? whatever i'm not letting this pussy go to waste... so ya boy gets into it and starts thrusting through this bitch and she is just lying there like she's getting raped. i ignored it, and fucked her like she was somebody else... THEN THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO GRAB HER PHONE AND START TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND WHILE IM FUCKING HER. i came all over her face and kicked her the fuck out before she could properly clean that shit up.

LMAO

THIS COULD BE THE THREAD OF 2012 HANDS DOWN
May 8, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Enryu

suspended

Damn Shank just killed me.......
May 8, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
bonemarrow

you a real nigga for this

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 8, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
Mr FantastiK

not really sexual but one time my sisters friend slept over at our house for a week for youth orchestra camp. We were very aware of a mutual crush, and she told my sister she liked me the day after the first time she met me, but we lived on opposite ends of the province with no cars, and she ended up getting a boyfriend, I'd go to sleepovers at another girl from youth orchestras house and we ended up sleeping on the floor next to each other in separate sleeping bags and it was absolutely agonizing to be so close yet so far.
When she stayed over she brought her own toothpaste and left it in the bathroom on the sink, I ejaculated in my hand and poured a few tablespoons and mixed it in with some qtip sticks, test squeezed out some toothpaste to make sure my semen wasn't noticable and left the tube right where it was. She is very hygienic and brushed her teeth three times a day when she was here, I actually got my mom to do a lot of baking, brownies, butter tarts etc. so she'd need to brush her teeth right after and I would feel warm inside all day knowing she had a constant connection to me. My dead sperm were resting on her teeth and tongue all day as she played beautiful music and laughed and smiled with her friends while my semen was being absorbed into her bloodstream and travelling through her clitoris, brain and heart. The dna that would lead to our beautiful child did not penetrate her ovum yet still passed through her body, the sperm she should one day gladly taste and giggle before swallowing as I hold my head in disbelief at the pleasure and I flip her over to return the favor as she shrieks in pleasure.

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
lovedmndlife

^ OK

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 8, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
kxnny

hahahahahaha this thread is too much
May 8, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Clint Beastwood

Was a youngin and was in the back on my coupe fucking my Ex, she was bouncing so hard ripped my foreskin right off blood drippin everywhere. this was the worst hands down
Also fucked some smelly clam chowder pussy and she is known as that to almost everyone i know afterwards
girl on top having an orgasm and she pee's on me
i farted loud as fuck as i came once

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

May 8, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
kxnny

not really sexual but one time my sisters friend slept over at our house for a week for youth orchestra camp. We were very aware of a mutual crush, and she told my sister she liked me the day after the first time she met me, but we lived on opposite ends of the province with no cars, and she ended up getting a boyfriend, I'd go to sleepovers at another girl from youth orchestras house and we ended up sleeping on the floor next to each other in separate sleeping bags and it was absolutely agonizing to be so close yet so far.
When she stayed over she brought her own toothpaste and left it in the bathroom on the sink, I ejaculated in my hand and poured a few tablespoons and mixed it in with some qtip sticks, test squeezed out some toothpaste to make sure my semen wasn't noticable and left the tube right where it was. She is very hygienic and brushed her teeth three times a day when she was here, I actually got my mom to do a lot of baking, brownies, butter tarts etc. so she'd need to brush her teeth right after and I would feel warm inside all day knowing she had a constant connection to me. My dead sperm were resting on her teeth and tongue all day as she played beautiful music and laughed and smiled with her friends while my semen was being absorbed into her bloodstream and travelling through her clitoris, brain and heart. The dna that would lead to our beautiful child did not penetrate her ovum yet still passed through her body, the sperm she should one day gladly taste and giggle before swallowing as I hold my head in disbelief at the pleasure and I flip her over to return the favor as she shrieks in pleasure.

That one time at orchestra camp
May 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

I'm That Nigga.

May 8, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
TheBeatNut

sad

LMAO "Y'all niggas went to Burger King an didn't tell me." Quotable.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 8, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
lovedmndlife

this thread is getting better and better

May 8, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
EL_Guapo

I had a mesican chick with G-size tittiies over my house but I was too drunk to get my dick up.... she left within an hour, the bitch was really that turnt up to the point that if I didnt give her dick, somebody else would... thats my worse experience, having the chance to fuck but the penis wouldn't cooperate on some fuck the police tip..

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 8, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
SFCA

first time anal was bad

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

May 8, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
THiZZ

Guess i'll share mine why the hell not, so a couple of years back when i was living in Japan me and a couple of my nigga's was visiting a club in Nagoya. Sooo since there isn't any black people usually out there we figured we would come up nice out there with a few bad ones with good teeth. Needless to say we were disappointed with the selections in the club BUT we were surprised there was some Brazilian bitches in the club. So the night winds down and i tagged this decent japanese girl with a nice body(And i mean decent with the lights on but sexy with the lights off). So we go back to the hotel and you know we get straight to it. No talkin bitch already knew what it was when we hit the room. I gave her enough time with the lights on to find the bed and then killed the lights. She played dumb at first and whatnot but once the condoms came out she got ready. So i'm bustin her shit open you know striking poses and shit. So she lays on her back cause she was hurting from the back shots. And im going to work again... next thing i know i feel something wet start to hit my knee's/shins. And i'm just thinking alright whatever this bitch is a squirter. So not even 30 seconds later it starts to smell. And i'm mid stroke starting to slow down trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. So i get up and turn on the lights only to see this bitch shit in the bed. Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up. So i hop in the shower pissed scrubbing my legs extra hard yelling at this bitch from the shower. So i get out and come back into the room and this bitch not only left but took the bed sheets. So that was my night no sheets...blue balls...and a bitch just shit on my knee's/shins...

-THiZZ
May 8, 2012 @ 03:52 AM

Guess i'll share mine why the hell not, so a couple of years back when i was living in Japan me and a couple of my nigga's was visiting a club Nagoya. Sooo since there isn't any black people usually out there we figured we would come up nice out there with a few bad ones with good teeth. Needless to say we were disappointed with the selections in the club BUT we were surprised there was some Brazilian bitches in the club. So the night winds down and i tagged this decent japanese girl with a nice body(And i mean decent with the lights on but sexy with the lights off). So we go back to the hotel and you know we get straight to it. No talkin bitch already knew what it was when we hit the room. I gave her enough time with the lights on to find the bed and then killed the lights. She played dumb at first and but once the condoms came out she got ready. So i'm bustin her shit open you know striking poses and shit. So she lays on her back cause she was hurting from the back shots. And im going to work again... next thing i know i feel something wet start to hit my knee's/shins. And i'm just thinking alright whatever this bitch is a squirter. So not even 30 seconds later it starts to smell. And i'm mid stroke starting to slow down trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. So i get up and turn on the lights only to see this bitch shit in the bed. Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up. So i hop in the shower pissed scrubbing my legs extra hard yelling at this bitch from the shower. So i get out and come back into the room and this bitch not only left but took the bed sheets. So that was my night no sheets...blue balls...and a bitch just shit on my knee's/shins...

-THiZZ
AAHAHAHA! this is some south park animated sounding shit.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

May 8, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
lovedmndlife

^ BEST YET

May 8, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Mikeyone4life

Guess i'll share mine why the hell not, so a couple of years back when i was living in Japan me and a couple of my nigga's was visiting a club Nagoya. Sooo since there isn't any black people usually out there we figured we would come up nice out there with a few bad ones with good teeth. Needless to say we were disappointed with the selections in the club BUT we were surprised there was some Brazilian bitches in the club. So the night winds down and i tagged this decent japanese girl with a nice body(And i mean decent with the lights on but sexy with the lights off). So we go back to the hotel and you know we get straight to it. No talkin bitch already knew what it was when we hit the room. I gave her enough time with the lights on to find the bed and then killed the lights. She played dumb at first and but once the condoms came out she got ready. So i'm bustin her shit open you know striking poses and shit. So she lays on her back cause she was hurting from the back shots. And im going to work again... next thing i know i feel something wet start to hit my knee's/shins. And i'm just thinking alright whatever this bitch is a squirter. So not even 30 seconds later it starts to smell. And i'm mid stroke starting to slow down trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. So i get up and turn on the lights only to see this bitch shit in the bed. Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up. So i hop in the shower pissed scrubbing my legs extra hard yelling at this bitch from the shower. So i get out and come back into the room and this bitch not only left but took the bed sheets. So that was my night no sheets...blue balls...and a bitch just shit on my knee's/shins...

-THiZZ

lol. Top 10 posts ever
May 8, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Damn this shit got me dyin!

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 8, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Specification

No homo. I want Boland to tell us a story..I know he has a couple
May 8, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
travish

I had a party and invited like 40 fine ass bitches and told them to invite there friends. I ended up getting way to fucking shitered because it was my party and everyone was giving me shots. Ended up getting my dick sucked by the ONLY fat chick there. Not only that, people walked in halfway so I didn't even finish and then proceeded to puke my guts out in all 3 toilets in the house. That was about 3 months ago. This past weekend buddy had a party, same sort of scenario...got really fucking drunk but this time the girl I was going for ended up being a solid 8.5. She seemed really in to me so I took her downstairs to try and find a room but all the doors were locked. So we left the party and found some random ass park like 3 minutes down the street. She throws me on the ground in this fucking park and starts giving me head...I was too drunk to realize that the ground was wet and kinda muddy and ended up getting my first pair of A.P.C.'s that I copped the same day dirty. Whats worse? Fat chick? or my denimz?

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

May 8, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
shigablaow

Was a youngin and was in the back on my coupe fucking my Ex, she was bouncing so hard ripped my foreskin right off blood drippin everywhere. this was the worst hands down

WHAT THE FUCK OUCH
May 8, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
CH33CH

lulz gold
May 8, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
birdman4284

Guess i'll share mine why the hell not, so a couple of years back when i was living in Japan me and a couple of my nigga's was visiting a club in Nagoya. Sooo since there isn't any black people usually out there we figured we would come up nice out there with a few bad ones with good teeth. Needless to say we were disappointed with the selections in the club BUT we were surprised there was some Brazilian bitches in the club. So the night winds down and i tagged this decent japanese girl with a nice body(And i mean decent with the lights on but sexy with the lights off). So we go back to the hotel and you know we get straight to it. No talkin bitch already knew what it was when we hit the room. I gave her enough time with the lights on to find the bed and then killed the lights. She played dumb at first and whatnot but once the condoms came out she got ready. So i'm bustin her shit open you know striking poses and shit. So she lays on her back cause she was hurting from the back shots. And im going to work again... next thing i know i feel something wet start to hit my knee's/shins. And i'm just thinking alright whatever this bitch is a squirter. So not even 30 seconds later it starts to smell. And i'm mid stroke starting to slow down trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. So i get up and turn on the lights only to see this bitch shit in the bed. Immediately after she starts crying and i start going off about how she just really fucked this shit up. So i hop in the shower pissed scrubbing my legs extra hard yelling at this bitch from the shower. So i get out and come back into the room and this bitch not only left but took the bed sheets. So that was my night no sheets...blue balls...and a bitch just shit on my knee's/shins...

-THiZZ

Shit on your leg B? Wow
May 8, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
vanitas

s/o to my niggas who couldn't get it up the first time cool

mine's not that bad compared to most of you guys but this happened a few months after i lost my vcard. basically i was hooking up with an asian chick at my friends party. everything thing was going well, whole room to ourselves, got her butt naked in the bed and about 15 mins in after giving each other head, she stops me right before i give her the D and i look up to see her crying and telling me "she never went this far with her ex". my drunk ass feels extra bad because she's a sweet girl so i proceed to be a fucking homeboy, dr. phil-ing this girl for the next hour about her relationship and emotional problems until she passes out ugh.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Damn my first time I couldn't even nut shit got me blue balls

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 8, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Balley

When i was younger i fucked this butters piece of shit, her pussy stank like fuck, thats not even the worst though.. After i'd fucked her, her back was SOAKING wet, look like she'd pissed in my bed

Please login first to reply.