May 7, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
bonemarrow

I got bullied by black kids cause I'm black but dont engage in stereo-typical nigger activities
I got bullied by white kids cause I was black

Up until my Junior year of high school I hated everyone i went to school with.
I'd got beat up in the hall in middle school and the administration gave me two weeks suspension
I also wrote down all the kids I hated in my class in 5th grade and almost got expelled for that shit cause the school labbelled it as my "Hitlist", cant blame em tho, if I had the utilities I probs woulda gotten my Columbine On.
(I posted both stories some where on the fourms)

I hated all the schools I went to besides my Junior and Senior High School.
Only god knows what I'd do if I saw some of the teachers/students/principals again.

damn son

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 7, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
thrillmatic

I got bullied by black kids cause I'm black but dont engage in stereo-typical nigger activities
I got bullied by white kids cause I was black

Up until my Junior year of high school I hated everyone i went to school with.
I'd got beat up in the hall in middle school and the administration gave me two weeks suspension
I also wrote down all the kids I hated in my class in 5th grade and almost got expelled for that shit cause the school labbelled it as my "Hitlist", cant blame em tho, if I had the utilities I probs woulda gotten my Columbine On.
(I posted both stories some where on the fourms)

I hated all the schools I went to besides my Junior and Senior High School.
Only god knows what I'd do if I saw some of the teachers/students/principals again.

Not on that level, but I can relate.

I was getting disses from growing up for talking white, not wearing the latest swag, listening to rock, all the shit white boys and other ignant niggas put on squares like who I used to be, niggas trying to make something of themselves. Childish Gambino and Tyler the Creator have made careers out of that shit.

I tried to act hard when I ended up at UChicago and punked on my roommate, this weeny Brazilian kid from upstate New York. Chill ass dude, I wish I had treated him better. I'd steal his snacks and play loud-as-fuck music while we were studying, which is fucked up cuz the kid even let me use his printer so I wouldn't have to spend money at the library. We had moments like this time where I was bumping Justice and he claimed that they were the shit to him, in which we would engage in small talk that would have us both on the same level. But for the most part, I was busting his balls. Yeah, I'm a fuckhead.

Anyways, he moved out after 2 quarters and I ended up dropping out. Fitting. When I visit in the summer I'm gonna call him up and apologize, cuz he really was a chill guy.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 7, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
WOLFdayz

during school i definitely bullied kids, didnt feel like it though. i was always just real loud and would say funny stuff at other peoples expenses . but it didn't matter who it was, could be the most nerdy kid ever or a real jocky kid in gym who thought he was the shit.

looking back i kinda regret some of the shit, but lots of the times weirdly enough, i'll bump into someone who i had made fun of back in high school, and they'll be super friendly and say how i was the funniest kid back then and shit.
May 7, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Bullied? Nah son. Did I get my ass whooped multiple times? Yea, but I did a lot of ass whoopin too.
In the streets you don't get "bullied." Everyone scraps unless you wanna get ya shit stole everyday.
Getting a gun pointed at ya dome ain't gettin bullied, its just how it is. Its part of life from where Im from.

I'm That Nigga.

May 7, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
DarthVader

Bullied? Nah son. Did I get my ass whooped multiple times? Yea, but I did a lot of ass whoopin too.
In the streets you don't get "bullied." Everyone scraps unless you wanna get ya shit stole everyday.
Getting a gun pointed at ya dome ain't gettin bullied, its just how it is. Its part of life from where Im from.

Where are you from?
May 7, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Spent most of my life moving back between Hyde Park and Compton.

I'm That Nigga.

May 7, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
DaPark

Been on both sides tbh. Mainly was this one halfcaste dude who left in the final year who got on with everyone else but me he personally held something, was happy when he left to join his Dad in some T-shirt printing biz.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 7, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice.. When MySpace was still cool a few years back, for as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I didn't really know him too great but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kinda funny cause hed always make comments about how he was going to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought. Big Mistake. This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got one of my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from work and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out. I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused. Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.
May 7, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
Black Donald Trump

messing with friends ya but bullying no thats some insecure shit
May 7, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
JStorm803

Every now and then when I was younger, but most of the bullies eventually became homies.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 7, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Z

I used to try to hard to make friends and people would take advantage of me. Apparently they call those flunkies. I just wanted to be cool. I didn't know any better. I never got the problem fixed because I honestly thought this people were my friends so I never complained to anyone about not having any friends, even though I didn't realize I didn't have any.

Then on top of that I was "bullied" by my mother. She was borderline abusive and only let me do things if they were completely under her control.

Thus as a result, I couldn't be myself and find REAL friends who were like me because I didn't know who I was.

I didn't figure out all of this until I was 18. I had no real childhood. All because of bullying... True story.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

May 7, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
DREWKKAKE

see a guy getting his head cut off, claim you cant stand it, quote it and have two of the gifs on one page

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 7, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Vodica

I used to try to hard to make friends and people would take advantage of me. Apparently they call those flunkies. I just wanted to be cool. I didn't know any better. I never got the problem fixed because I honestly thought this people were my friends so I never complained to anyone about not having any friends, even though I didn't realize I didn't have any.

damn, I know this feeling. haha. I'd always try to crack jokes and shit on other kids just to fit in. where I live, shoes and clothes are what make you so for the kids that don't have any of that, they get a lot of shit from the kids that do. now I realize these niggas are just insecure little faggots who hide under their gucci and jordans. so, I just say fuck em and do whatever pleases me. I feel bad for the kids they pick on though, shits fucked up.
May 7, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
cormilk

messing with friends ya but bullying no thats some insecure shit

word i never really got bullied on but if i saw some dude bullying someone id say "stop fucking with him" in a chill way and they most likely stopped cause they didn't want to look uncool

Ig@rickrossowens

May 7, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
susej

In like 5th grade me and my friends would always mess with the 6th grade kids, but there was 1 who was on my bus and he messed with me a lot more, like out of school when I was walking home he stopped in front of me and was like "yo what would you do if i slapped you." He never slapped me cause hes a bitch ass nigga, now he sells heroin and shoots people and stuff, idk.

But if I see people bullying some small kid or someone who obviously doesn't deserve I tell 'em to cut that shit out and they stop.
May 7, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
JStorm803

see a guy getting his head cut off, claim you cant stand it, quote it and have two of the gifs on one page

Seems legit.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 7, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
DarthVader

Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice.. When MySpace was still cool a few years back, for as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I didn't really know him too great but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kinda funny cause hed always make comments about how he was going to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought. Big Mistake. This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got one of my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from work and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out. I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused. Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

fuckin' gold.
May 7, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Crispy1

Everyone On Hypebeast Bullys Me sad......However Everyone Likes Me In Real Life :D
May 7, 2012 @ 11:57 PM

Inactive

Everyone On Hypebeast Bullys Me sad......However Everyone Likes Me In Real Life :D

Let me hold you den, baby
May 7, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Crispy1

Can I Have A Hug?
May 8, 2012 @ 12:01 AM

Inactive

Can I Have A Hug?

You can have more than a hug...
May 8, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
Mr FantastiK

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
appleyard

when i had facebook all these people from middle school and high school tried to add me like we're friends, when half of them treated me like shit back in the day. some of them even apologized LOL. now they're pregnant &/or got someone pregnant and go to everest college.. and work at gas stations or whatever. smdh that's KARMA for you. all these bullies and so called popular kids are broke as hell & stay losing with shitty jobs
May 8, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
dellzz

I was working at KFC the other day, and conveniently I had to take "big mama's" order. She was with her daughter. She ask to order 2 large bucket of hot wings, 2 large crispy stripes, 5 grilled chicken, mash potatoes w/ biscuits, two LRG cokes & wedges. When I told her the total cost was 46$, she flipped out. Her exact reaction was "46 dollars? Are you crazy? Nigga please, in my negiborhood, I can get all of this for under $20. uhhhh, I ain't paying no 46 dollar. Bring the manager out here, I want to speak with him. As an employer, I politely told her to please calm down. She became more outraged & bullied me in front of everyone. She started calling me a spic, taco, rice & beans, etc. I was powerless so I immediately called the manager. The manager ask the monkey to leave. When she didn't, the manager threaten to call the police. Her monkey instinct knew it was probably better not to get her daughter involved so she said "shanquaqua, lets go! What a night that was.

Lol worthy.

keep this alive, people need to know!
May 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Can I Have A Hug?

You can have more than a hug...

I'm That Nigga.

May 8, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
frogprince

when i was a kid i was always mistaken for a girl cause I've had long hair my whole childhood. i would always get asked if i was a boy or girl haha from random kids. i was in an all white (for the most part) school and they're were only a handful of asian kids and black kids, but nobody messed with the black kids, some were even praised cause they seemed to be the only kids who were rocking jordans consistently lmao. i would just get the most shit cause i was asian and had long hair, not something you usually see i guess, and this was way back before people started wearing long hair again, and i kind of also was mistaken for being arabic and this was around the time the twin towers collapsed so i got a lot of shit from that also. but its alright, i didn't care too much. then i started getting facial hair by high school and a proper haircut and it was all over. it made me grow up fast and realize how dumb and superficial society really is but its all good now, thats why i try to be nice to everyone no matter what. i also now get the hot talented, different bitches while most everyone else from my neighborhood in staten island are still in similar ecko unltmd clothing and And 1 shorts from grade school, basically very little progress in life.
May 8, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
BKBROWN

when i was a kid i was always mistaken for a girl cause I've had long hair my whole childhood. i would always get asked if i was a boy or girl haha from random kids. i was in an all white (for the most part) school and they're were only a handful of asian kids and black kids, but nobody messed with the black kids, some were even praised cause they seemed to be the only kids who were rocking jordans consistently lmao. i would just get the most shit cause i was asian and had long hair, not something you usually see i guess, and this was way back before people started wearing long hair again, and i kind of also was mistaken for being arabic and this was around the time the twin towers collapsed so i got a lot of shit from that also. but its alright, i didn't care too much. then i started getting facial hair by high school and a proper haircut and it was all over. it made me grow up fast and realize how dumb and superficial society really is but its all good now, thats why i try to be nice to everyone no matter what. i also now get the hot talented, different bitches while most everyone else from my neighborhood in staten island are still in similar ecko unltmd clothing and And 1 shorts from grade school, basically very little progress in life.

cool truly inspirational

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

May 8, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Black Donald Trump

damn... they really still rock ecko?
May 8, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

I was tortured in junior high by this one particular guy

should have hit him with the

May 8, 2012 @ 02:03 AM

Inactive

I was tortured in junior high by this one particular guy

should have hit him with the

I stayed until the very end. I even sat two rows in front of him at high school graduation.

Please login first to reply.