Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 6, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

And if so, do you now feel remorse for tormenting your victim? Or have you forgiven the asshole who victimized you? I was tortured in junior high by this one particular guy, and it was just recently that I ran into him again after all these years. Those scars healed a long time ago, but he was surprisiny apologetic about the way he treated me.
May 6, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 6, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
PKdaGod

May 6, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
DarthVader

PageOnes
May 6, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Pantic

What the FUCK is that real
May 6, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
UndefeatedJK

^ Those are probably some of those fucked up gore videos

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 6, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
jaded

What the FUCK is that real

Yeah, full vid was posted a while back. Rival drug cartel killings in Mexico. Guy on the left gets his throat slashed if I remember right.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 6, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Visvimpapi

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 6, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
lovedmndlife

^^^ that vid is fucked up
on the topic i was bullied at high school for being a skater, had a crush on this chick in high school and caught up years later at a reunion and she was dating the dude who bullied me, ended up having a few drinks and tokes with him, it was pretty weird

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 6, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
kbos

I bullied a few kids but I never really thought of it as bullying until I got older and thought about what I had done. My room mate and I randomly bumped into this one kid at popeyes who looks just like beavis that we had bullied in 7th grade pretty bad. He remembered all the shit we did to him too, even shit we didn't remember... Felt good to apologize.
May 6, 2012 @ 10:53 PM

Inactive

Wasn't funny, dummy.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
███

man tbh i probably would have been bullied so much if it werent for the kids i chilled with
May 6, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
dellzz

This could be my paper.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
swagasfuck

obligatory: did you fuck him afterwards?
May 6, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Visvimpapi

Wasn't funny, dummy.

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 6, 2012 @ 11:20 PM

Inactive

Wasn't funny, dummy.

Still wasn't funny, dummy.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Pantic

was pretty funny tho
May 6, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
NapoleonComplex

I got bullied by black kids cause I'm black but dont engage in stereo-typical nigger activities
I got bullied by white kids cause I was black

Up until my Junior year of high school I hated everyone i went to school with.
I'd got beat up in the hall in middle school and the administration gave me two weeks suspension
I also wrote down all the kids I hated in my class in 5th grade and almost got expelled for that shit cause the school labbelled it as my "Hitlist", cant blame em tho, if I had the utilities I probs woulda gotten my Columbine On.
(I posted both stories some where on the fourms)

I hated all the schools I went to besides my Junior and Senior High School.
Only god knows what I'd do if I saw some of the teachers/students/principals again.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 6, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Swerve.

I got bullied by black kids cause I'm black but dont engage in stereo-typical nigger activities

I wouldn't call it bullying for me but I would get made fun of for it, only thing is nobody would take it to far because ever since 7th grade I've been bigger than almost everybody. Even now I'm like 6'1-6'2ish 225. They don't want it.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
BDKMV

I was the bully, still am in some sense.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
damnwitless1

lol I was always bigger than the other kids so even when they called me a nerd and shit niggas never had the heart to touch me. I def used to make fun of people tho, like EVERYBODY, teachers included, its funny cuz I did that shit originally as defense against the other kids but after a while I realized I was so good at it that people started to look at ME like the aggressor lmao

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 6, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
dellzz

I was working at KFC the other day, and conveniently I had to take "big mama's" order. She was with her daughter. She ask to order 2 large bucket of hot wings, 2 large crispy stripes, 5 grilled chicken, mash potatoes w/ biscuits, two LRG cokes & wedges. When I told her the total cost was 46$, she flipped out. Her exact reaction was "46 dollars? Are you crazy? Nigga please, in my negiborhood, I can get all of this for under $20. uhhhh, I ain't paying no 46 dollar. Bring the manager out here, I want to speak with him. As an employer, I politely told her to please calm down. She became more outraged & bullied me in front of everyone. She started calling me a spic, taco, rice & beans, etc. I was powerless so I immediately called the manager. The manager ask the monkey to leave. When she didn't, the manager threaten to call the police. Her monkey instinct knew it was probably better not to get her daughter involved so she said "shanquaqua, lets go! What a night that was.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Pantic

Oh that reminds me of when i was working at a supermarket, and this really overweight bitch that had borrowed me 20 dollars in school which i never paid back, walked in the store with her dad and then she saw me and tugged her dads arm and pointed. Grabbed another dude and got him to cover the checkout for me real quick and went in the back to eat a sandwich. Bitch never got her money back.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
bananaoke

I was working at KFC the other day, and conveniently I had to take "big mama's" order. She was with her daughter. She ask to order 2 large bucket of hot wings, 2 large crispy stripes, 5 grilled chicken, mash potatoes w/ biscuits, two LRG cokes & wedges. When I told her the total cost was 46$, she flipped out. Her exact reaction was "46 dollars? Are you crazy? Nigga please, in my negiborhood, I can get all of this for under $20. uhhhh, I ain't paying no 46 dollar. Bring the manager out here, I want to speak with him. As an employer, I politely told her to please calm down. She became more outraged & bullied me in front of everyone. She started calling me a spic, taco, rice & beans, etc. I was powerless so I immediately called the manager. The manager ask the monkey to leave. When she didn't, the manager threaten to call the police. Her monkey instinct knew it was probably better not to get her daughter involved so she said "shanquaqua, lets go! What a night that was.

Lol worthy.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:52 PM

Inactive

Up until my Junior year of high school I hated everyone i went to school with.
I'd got beat up in the hall in middle school and the administration gave me two weeks suspension
I also wrote down all the kids I hated in my class in 5th grade and almost got expelled for that shit cause the school labbelled it as my "Hitlist", cant blame em tho, if I had the utilities I probs woulda gotten my Columbine On.
(I posted both stories some where on the fourms)

I hated all the schools I went to besides my Junior and Senior High School.
Only god knows what I'd do if I saw some of the teachers/students/principals again.

Got damn, now I can see why you're so mentally unstable. -Hugs you
May 7, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
WPGMB

you get insta-expelled in my school district if you bully. theres cameras everywhere. shits gay, even if you get in a fight teachers are there in like 5 second and you get suspended for a week.

on topic: I've never been bullied, probably because I've been the tallest kid in my grade since forever. I don't bully cause fuck it, lettem do them.
May 7, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
johnathan

i used to get bullied as a youngster for being white. it's weird because where most of you live white is probably the majority. not round here doe. then when i grew up in like the 7th grade i changed and started schemin and got back everybody who used to bully me. i'd beat the fuck outta kids in the change room.

free max b 2013

May 7, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
PKdaGod

Oh that reminds me of when i was working at a supermarket, and this really overweight bitch that had borrowed me 20 dollars in school which i never paid back, walked in the store with her dad and then she saw me and tugged her dads arm and pointed. Grabbed another dude and got him to cover the checkout for me real quick and went in the back to eat a sandwich. Bitch never got her money back.

lol balling
May 7, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
modernmischief

Nigga tried to rob me for my Air Jordan Bred 12's when I was like 10,thats about it.
May 7, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
missy.

lol, you're asking hypebeast.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.