May 2, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
mason

Pasadena, California.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
Hyudryu

Cupertino, CA

Very quiet, boring place. Cops hang out outside the school waiting to hand out tickets to kids who don't have helmets on. Schools are composed of like 80% asians (I'm part of the 80%). No snow whatsoever, barely rains, and no good malls. That's about it.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

May 2, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
goldengoose

sgv
asians
May 2, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
Anti-Hero

Vallejo, CA
Eastern San Francisco Bay

Very culturally diverse. Boring little city. Thizz

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

May 2, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
basedinengland

Berkeley CA, home of The Basedgod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guutBEbbde8

edit: But really though, it's hella culturally diverse, has the university (UC Berkeley), and is really close to SF. It's too opinionated and hippy/homeless ridden for my liking though.
May 2, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
christopher.

California we in this, doe.
May 2, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
trevxv3

Good ol' temecula CA, its pretty diverse we have mostly middle class, but it definitely ranges from lower, all the way up to the multi-million dollar mega mansions. Its safe af. Close to the beach for the summer and the mountains for the winter. Its also not too far from LA (for thursday mornings) or SD which is nice because of the incredible lack of culture. Its a good place to raise your kids, but the second everyone turns 18 they wanna leave.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 2, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
trolos714

OC, CA
SoCal
Pretty Diverse out here, lots of rich, and successful people. Kinda boring even though LA is right next to us.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 2, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
kbos

Boston

May 2, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
Tierra y Libertad

germany, apparently
May 2, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
trolos714

OC cool, but i go to school in LA, so i stay in LA for the most part and go back to OC whenever i want to go to disneyland or the beach.

What part of the OC you from?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 2, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
logsdale

Palm Beach County, FL

lot of rich, and lot of poor very close to each other

May 2, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
JKR

from the OC but live in honolulu hawaii
May 2, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
Miles_Morales

Where's my East coast at? Everyone's from Cali
May 2, 2012 @ 12:02 PM
Bobby

I'm from Nijmegen, The Netherlands. It's okay.
May 2, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
th3kid

Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

#2 on Huffington Post's Top 10 most segregated city in the US. (in 2011)
Home of all the major brewing companies. (Miller, Pabst, etc.)
Home of Harley Davidson.

Weather is just like Minnesota's weather, VERY hot in the summer, VERY cold in the winter. But in all honesty, my city is horrible. This city is on a downwards spiral. This shit is turning into the next Detroit. We had highest murder rate not too long ago. I don't remember the exact year though. I can't wait to get money straight and get the fuck out of here.
May 2, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
totalespionage

rockville, md
upper middle class suburbia, usa
don't know what else to say about it
we get four seasons and are mad close to the capital of the freest country in the world
boosh

You stay near Patomac or LP?
May 2, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
AEIOU

germany, but live and work in hong kong

rent is way too damn high over here and the humidity is killing me every year again

http://downtilimunderground.vsco.co

May 2, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
faceless

Toronto Canada.

We've got that good good, if you factor out -30 with windchill winters, and +45 with the humidex summers.
May 2, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
dmwalking

Rochester NY. Pretty stable economy. Low cost of living. The suburban parts are nice to raise a family. Not very competitive. It's a city where people excel at being mediocre. I dont' really enjoy going out here because I don't really fit in with most people. The hood is pretty ratchet. Surprisingly our black people act like southerners and our hispanics act like they're still on their respective islands. But that's home so it doesn't bug me. Most people I encounter seem to be trying their best to recreate their favorite celebrity personas though. And the women here are wack. Like, our "10"s are like a 7 in NYC and a 6 in LA but they swear to god they're models. And even worse, they lack personality. It's basically a land of very basic people. The best "fashion" here is "sneakerhead" fashion where dudes are still on that niketalk 05 steez. You wanna talk about media sheep? I'm speaking in generalities of course. Every so often you'll find some cool people. Even the people in a time warp. But generally, I'm a black sheep in this city. I never seem to be able to relate to how people think out here. This is why every month I take a trip out of town to prevent insanity.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 2, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Raleigh, NC
Cap of NC
Good weather summers are very hot and winter are cold
Not much to do unless you go downtown
Pinoys are a rarity out here
Great malls to find Flutes
Everyone wants to be a rapper
Everyone tries to emulate Tyga, Chris Brown, or Wiz
Overall=7.5/10

:)

May 2, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
slap

Grew up in Winston-Salem, NC
We have a song too. Tre Fo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVp1lVDsbng

Currently living in San Gabriel, CA
Needless to say, it was a big change

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 2, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
faceless

I'm glad that the music that comes out of my city isn't all retarded gangster bop.
May 2, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
faceless

Rochester NY. Pretty stable economy. Low cost of living. The suburban parts are nice to raise a family. Not very competitive. It's a city where people excel at being mediocre. I dont' really enjoy going out here because I don't really fit in with most people. The hood is pretty ratchet. Surprisingly our black people act like southerners and our hispanics act like they're still on their respective islands. But that's home so it doesn't bug me. Most people I encounter seem to be trying their best to recreate their favorite celebrity personas though. And the women here are wack. Like, our "10"s are like a 7 in NYC and a 6 in LA but they swear to god they're models. And even worse, they lack personality. It's basically a land of very basic people. The best "fashion" here is "sneakerhead" fashion where dudes are still on that niketalk 05 steez. You wanna talk about media sheep? I'm speaking in generalities of course. Every so often you'll find some cool people. Even the people in a time warp. But generally, I'm a black sheep in this city. I never seem to be able to relate to how people think out here. This is why every month I take a trip out of town to prevent insanity.

Man, Small towns like that are depressing as hell to me. I've passed through there/ layovered while taking the bus to NYC. I always feel little pangs of depression for the people stuck in areas like that, who don't know that there's an entire world out there.
May 2, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
Negron

toronto's got batman also

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime

May 2, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Costa Mesa, CA
Pretty much the center of the OC
May 2, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
The Noise

virginia beach , VA
home of the neptunes , plaxico burress , and percy harvin .. timbaland , missy elliot , lex luger , and michael vick are around the way as well .
we get all 4 seasons
mad diverse since we got the largest navy base here .
pretty dope since richmond and D.C are not too far and that tiger bus up to NYC for a weekend is so cool you meet a lot of dope people and a lot of ignorant people .. growing up here you can pretty much establish how you wanna' live your life by who you hang out with here . the beach isn't too bad , we work with what we got . overall , a lot of talented people in this area .

millions

May 2, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
_______

West LA/ Santa Monica Area.
Best Place on Earth.

How's New York? I always wondered.
Like the hood vs. suburbs?
May 2, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

born in bogota colombia.

city and country has really taken a turn for the better when former president uribe was elected. its a place with natural and urban beauty. the city is immense, and the culture is rich.

i suggest if you guys were to travel abroad, to consider colombia.
May 2, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
db_cooper

Northvale, New Jersey. Spent time in Seattle, Long Beach CA, Phoenix, and manhattan. Now I live in south florida. I move when bored

Please login first to reply.