May 1, 2012 @ 07:47 AM

Inactive

Do you feel guilty when you reject their request? I'm usually in a rush, so it's not that I don't wanna give the bum a few quarters, I just don't feel like it..
May 1, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
ignorantian

no. if they have a dog then i feel a little bad
May 1, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
lovedmndlife

i usually give a little, not that we have that many bums here in Australia as you guys,

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 1, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
johnathan

theres this dude downtown that has a depressed dog and plays violin shit is so fucking dramatic, still aint gave him no change doe. another bum downtown is lowkey famous on the internet for this sign

free max b 2013

May 1, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
asvp

not really cause the homeless guys where i live have signs that say "why lie? i want a beer" so i wont be feeding them into their addiction.. idk thats just me
May 1, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
appleyard

it depends on the person, most of these "homeless" people are fat trying to ask for food or money for cigs. one time an old lady walking around without shoes on her feet in the winter asked me for money, i gave her money and if i rejected her i prolly would feel guilty. but i rarely give random homeless people money cause half of them don't even say thank you. some of them just had a hard life & are just trying to make it, but others are lazy & careless.
May 1, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
DCLXVI

theres this woman in a train station in brussels i saw her 1 month ago asking for 1 or 2 € to pay her train ticket cause she only had like 3€ and it costs 5, she looks like a typical woman in her late 40 you can't tell she's a beggr
i told her i had no change on me she gave me the look of death lol like if she was going to murder me only because i had no change (i actually had some but i didn't want to give it to an unknown person)
well anyway i saw her again last week while waiting for my train, she was begging for 1€ to pay her ticket AGAIN. that's when i knew she was a hobo but seriously i'm not mad when a bum asks for change but that woman was lying to everyone just to get her euros (she was dressed the same as the other time) seriously that got me mad as hell especially since people actually GIVE her their change!! so i talked to the persons next to me in the station and told them that she actually is a beggar asking for change and when she got near me i told her making eye contact "i know what you're doing right now" she gave me a confused look but i know she knew what i meant since she stopped begging til my train was gone
May 1, 2012 @ 12:49 PM
lihp

i usually do, i always have change that i never use so why not? even if they're using that money for booze or whatever they're getting more enjoyment out of it than i am.
May 1, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
DStyles

Nah fuck them nikkas.

I'm just saying though if the meehicans can work jobs such as mowing grass or cleaning toilets then why can a black nikka or white bitch do that?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 1, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
dmwalking

It's all about their approach. If they're aggressive, I look at them like they're retarded and then give them that look like "yo, you have a millisecond before I break you in half." Act entitled, then they're not sincere and I feel no guilt for not enabling him. If they're meek and humble with it, usually they really need it so I hit em off. Sometimes dudes straight up say they just need a buck for beer cuz life is miserable. I'm like, a'ight. It's just a buck and it seems like you need it more than me. And often times I give them my pocket chance cuz I hate having a pocket full of change so it works out for both of us. I also give a lot of dudes food.

One day though, there was this one dude who I always used to hit off downtown. One day I had nothing to give him except some ho hos that got smashed in my pocket. I'm like, yo, this is all I got. Homeboy took it mad grateful. I walk away. I look back and dude is eating it like with gusto man. I'm like, damn, dude really was hungry though. IDK what ever happened to him. But yeah man. It feels good to help people who really need it. I just trust my gut.

Also, help out crack heads too if they come at you right. That's one less dick they'll have to suck and one less toaster they'll have to pawn (figuratively speaking). Everyone has their story and I'm not gonna judge. I just figure, damn, if I were in that situation, I'd hope that people would help me out too.

Pardon the rant.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 1, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Mhmmm

I end up losing loose change anyways, so why not make someone else happy? Plus I don't want to reject someone and have them come at me from behind.
May 1, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
SHARKlN

Never have, never will. Why validate their horrible life decisions?
May 1, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
epsilon

"young man, young man can i talk to you for a minute..."

*keeps walking*

"fuck you then cracka!"

YEEEEEEAAAAAA, I'm ok with rolling on by these retards, i fucking hate bums with the heated fury of a thousand suns
May 1, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
TIMDOT

Depends if they are pitiful or if they try to be enthusiastic.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

May 1, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Wavey_LenZ

Although I think helping the homeless is something children shouldn't feel obligated to do.
If I was actually approached by one (and they don't look as if they are trying to hustle me because i'm not an adult),
I probably wouId because you would have to be pretty desperate to be asking kids for money.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Pantic

Gave 10 euro's to this little legless dude playing banjo on the street in Spain once.. But regular bum's can fuck off.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
777ichael

if i see a guy on the side of the road i'll let him grab a smoke off me or something. there was once this dude chillen at the mall one time, who didn't ask for shit, but just told me about his life of drifting. he really opened up a lot so i bought him a cup of coffee and gave him 20 bucks.

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 1, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
daphonk

i buy this one a coffee or give him a few smokes now and then, fuck giving them money tho because i know a lot of them just spend that shit at the liquor store and end up passing out in the middle of the street
May 1, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
BDKMV

If they can make me laugh or have some outright honest shit on their sign, I'll give them something like a few bucks or a beer is they catch me on a liquor store run.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
damnwitless1

yeah I'm well aware that I don't OWE them niggas no bread but depending on the circumstances I could be convinced to cough up a little somethin. Shits mad funny, when I lived in Cali that's what all the kids in the neighborhood i was staying at did for money, they would post up at gas stations and "spange" (asking strangers for spare change), niggas would come up wit some elaborate story ("My brother drove me here from San Bernardino but he got a DUI and lost his license so now I need $20 for a train ticket home") and just use whatever they got to buy drugs lmao

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 1, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
iAmSofaKing

"young man, young man can i talk to you for a minute..."

*keeps walking*

"fuck you then cracka!"

YEEEEEEAAAAAA, I'm ok with rolling on by these retards, i fucking hate bums with the heated fury of a thousand suns

I would turn around and give him some money just to see his reaction

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 1, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

im conflicted about bums. everyday i drive to my college same bums on the same spots on the same streets. but at the same time if dude is hungry who am i to deny them food if i have enough. i cant handle knowing that. niggas gotta eat.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
damnwitless1

yeah but who says YOU gotta feed em?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 1, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

im not obligated to feed anyone other than myself. there are instances where they approach me and i deny them, im not a hand out. but some people really got it rough.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
dirtychubbs

one time i got stranded in south central and i had to ask a bum for some change to use a pay phone. gave him a couple of dollars when i got picked up tho.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
slap

yeah it's called being a human being with compassion.
we feel for their pains sometimes. everyone deserves a second chance right?
however, if they take advantage of my benevolence, then shame on them, and may death fall down on them with titanium wings.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
justforkicks23

I will never give them anything. You aren't doing them a favor. They'll just get dependent on people giving them money. It's like feeding pigeons at the park. The pigeons become dependent on getting food from the people at the park. If you want to help them, give them a job or something, not free money.

flippincraigslist.blogspot.com/ - Blog about how much money I made from flipping | Save 20% off Karmaloop.com use promo code: 20PERCENTOFF

May 1, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
fucksvvag

I usually try to engage in conversation with them and if they seem worthy ill throw them the 25 cents or dollar so they can get their drank on

@swagavelii

May 1, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Jamie Dimon

I don't give them shit. I can't reward failure in good conscience.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

May 1, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
dmwalking

Nobody says it. Lotta homeless are war vets with untreated ptsd. Lotta homeless are mentally ill with no treatment or supervision. Lotta homeless aren't just lazy bums. Some are, sure. But not all of them. It's not my obligation to help them. But I have compassion on the weak and broken. That's just how I'm built. I just feel their vibe out and let my instinct tell me if dude really needs it.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.