Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 1, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
A!exander

Some of y'all in here actin like robin hood, on that steal from the wealthy tip, oh they'll get it back...you never know peoples financial situation...annyways return the iPod son its not yours. He might sice you with a reward...some people do that. PLus he got his name engraved in it + diary , might be important to em
May 1, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
Quan292

keep it. unless you are a rich kid yourself if so give it to someone that may need it.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
damnwitless1

Some of y'all in here actin like robin hood, on that steal from the wealthy tip, oh they'll get it back...you never know peoples financial situation...annyways return the iPod son its not yours. He might sice you with a reward...some people do that. PLus he got his name engraved in it + diary , might be important to em

FUCK THAT NIGGA! See that's how I know who in this thread would survive in NYC and who would just get sent packing lmaoooooo this type of shit shouldnt even be a question! The dude accepted ALL responsibility fr not having his fucking iPod when he LOST it. If you don't want grimy muhfuckas pawning your shit, hold it down better, but since he DIDN'T that's on him and him alone.

All you bitch niggas talkin all that "return it, it's the right thing to do" noise are missing one key element of this shit, YOUR SENSE OF MORALS DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IN A COLD AND UNCARING WORLD

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 1, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
KTA

^typical NYC mindset. thats how it goes in new york, but new york aint the world...outside of your city, there are people who arent cold and uncaring, and they actually do return things that are lost.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
A!exander

FUCK THAT NIGGA! See that's how I know who in this thread would survive in NYC and who would just get sent packing lmaoooooo this type of shit shouldnt even be a question! The dude accepted ALL responsibility fr not having his fucking iPod when he LOST it. If you don't want grimy muhfuckas pawning your shit, hold it down better, but since he DIDN'T that's on him and him alone.

All you bitch niggas talkin all that "return it, it's the right thing to do" noise are missing one key element of this shit, YOUR SENSE OF MORALS DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IN A COLD AND UNCARING WORLD

*Stank Face*, it's a difference if you know who the owner of the iPod is or not. If it was smack random and you scooped it and it was blank ass iPod well aight then, but you know how to contact homeboy to return it to him why not? You acting like morals have no worth in this world makin you sounding pretty closed minded bruh
May 1, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
kbos

^typical NYC mindset. thats how it goes in new york, but new york aint the world...

Word. The homie witless often comin so nyc with it haha. Livin in NYC everybody is on a different kinda hustle than anywhere else i seen esp people who spent their whole lives there, that fast paced hustle for self big apple steez is accompanied by a finders keepers attitude... Just my observation im not really out to say whats right and wrong, different places different mentalities, personally when im in rome i do as romans.
May 1, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
Norrin Radd

whys witless seem so mad, someone must have kept his iPod

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 1, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
damnwitless1

lmao the funny thing is I'm really not mad at all, it just is what it is, if anything it's just funny seeing people who don't get it because that's the exact type of people that NY niggas consider "food"

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 1, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Keep it fuck that nigha. Yeah he's rich who cares but he's Jewish so he won't give you shit

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

May 2, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
DATSHTKRAY

lmao the funny thing is I'm really not mad at all, it just is what it is, if anything it's just funny seeing people who don't get it because that's the exact type of people that NY niggas consider "food"

Sound like NYC be on some African shit.
May 2, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
BHP

Give it back. Maybe you'll get a reward or some shit.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

May 2, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
D. Rose

It's a test...
Dude is obviously from a reality show and is testing your morals.
Why else would he have all that info.
Give it back and you'll pass the test...

You might win a million dollars.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

May 2, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
Ceekay

^typical NYC mindset. thats how it goes in new york, but new york aint the world...outside of your city, there are people who arent cold and uncaring, and they actually do return things that are lost.

Real talk
May 2, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
Jamie Dimon

Idk how you could get away with using the CC yourself, so sell that info on the Deep Web lmao

I actually had very little interest in the credit card. It was more the fact I never pictured someone to be so dumb as to put that on something like an Ipod saved

Not something I'd lie about to person above me. Nor do I really wanna put his full info out there though here is the article on his accident since this was pretty much the first thing that came up, doesn't live there anymore and completely removed himself from web otherwise: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-7695477.html

OP, I thought you said this guy was rich. He's driving a 95 camry, smh
cmon son
I have a m3 and i dont consider myself rich

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

May 2, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Hellah Fresh

He left it on purpose so someone will find it. He planned it out... he was thinking niggas might be kind enough to bring it back and so when they bring it back to his crib.. he is going to be like "Ahhh thank you soo much! I want to give you something in return".. (Thinking it might be reward money) He invites you inside to sit... next thing you know.. SAW 6. You done fucked yourself.
May 2, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
DarthVader

He left it on purpose so someone will find it. He planned it out... he was thinking niggas might be kind enough to bring it back and so when they bring it back to his crib.. he is going to be like "Ahhh thank you soo much! I want to give you something in return".. (Thinking it might be reward money) He invites you inside to sit... next thing you know.. SAW 6. You done fucked yourself.

You watch too much tv.
May 2, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
The Fiasco

well thinking about it now it is an apple product and all Apple products have GPS shit built into them so apple knows where you're at 100% of the time so they can use that to track down the ipod if they really wanted to....hmmm

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 2, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
unknown force

tbh i'll buy it off you for $200 via paypal right now doe
May 2, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
99%Shit

You watch too much tv.

SAW is a movie franchise doe.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 2, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Gilly Suits

well thinking about it now it is an apple product and all Apple products have GPS shit built into them so apple knows where you're at 100% of the time so they can use that to track down the ipod if they really wanted to....hmmm

Actually you can disable all that if you know what you are doing which I did as soon as I found it. Only thing I can't do is change the MAC Address because it is dependent with the chip.

Culective.com //

May 2, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
Brosef

keep it, kill him.
May 2, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Koven

Wanna play a little game

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 2, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
PKdaGod

having morals, that's the shit I don't like
May 2, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Quezz

You can just turn off Location, Wi-Fi, or just put it in Airplane mode.

Please login first to reply.