Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 30, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
damnwitless1

ay real shit, that's what he gets for losin his shit. 9 times out of 10 if you lose something nice, that's it, and it's on you, nobody give a fuck about what you lost you should have just been on your shit better. So if you find some nice ass shit like that laying around the idea of returning it shouldn't even be an issue, it's more just between selling it and keeping it lmao

1 of the 9 pieces of shit.

lol guess what? I don't give a fuck what you think Jackass! And neither does anybody else! But this guy has a phone in his hand he can come up off and he'd be a sucker not to lmao.

Answer me this bro, you think if you lost YOUR 64Gb iPod someone would return it? LOLLLLLLLLLL

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

April 30, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
tmwtg

Wait, you guys are telling OP to sell it?

Who the fuck would buy an iPod with some other dude's name engraved on the back of it?
April 30, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Redline

Wait, you guys are telling OP to sell it?

Who the fuck would buy an iPod with some other dude's name engraved on the back of it?

for the right price, who gives a fuck? i could use a new ipod for my other car ay op holla at me
April 30, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
ksj

I bet OP made up story and never even found an iPod.
April 30, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
Gilly Suits

I bet OP made up story and never even found an iPod.

LOLz like this is something to make up. But if you need a picture of the Ipod I could link the picture of the engraving I mentioned that matches the name perfectly of the kid who killed his friend.

Culective.com //

April 30, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
DarthVader

call him and threaten to release everything on it unless he pays you 100k by the end of the hour

Loool yeup. Take screenshots of everything on that iPod and post it on HB>
April 30, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Gilly Suits

I refuse to take snapshots or his diary nor his credit card info as that is the main reason I thought about giving back.

Culective.com //

April 30, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
swervin

pics or it never happened
April 30, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
The Fiasco

take a picture of the name on the back and the phone number and blur out the last name and the last few digits of the phone number for proof. tagged pics w your name and HB required as well.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 1, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
goldANDsacks

hey i lost a 64 GB ipod touch the other day in that room where people bang out papers. does the one you found have an apple logo on the back? if so, it must be mine. i really need it back b/c i keep my diary on it. i have nowhere to write my thoughts/feelings right now and its been bugging me. thanks bro.
May 1, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Jvlv

call him and threaten to release everything on it unless he pays you 100k by the end of the hour
May 1, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
BuddyOmar

is his mom hot?

LMFAO...i wanna know this too.

Assuming you're not lying, it would be wise to return it. Who knows if his family would pay you back. Ultimately it's up to you though. Don't ask another man to be your moral compass. That's for you and you alone to decide.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 1, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
theconqueror

hey i lost a 64 GB ipod touch the other day in that room where people bang out papers. does the one you found have an apple logo on the back? if so, it must be mine. i really need it back b/c i keep my diary on it. i have nowhere to write my thoughts/feelings right now and its been bugging me. thanks bro.

lold.

karma is real. knowing that hes well off is tough... i would flip a coin.
May 1, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
slap

Be careful though, you know his secrets.
He might have to eliminate you.

Edit:
Or maybe it's a part of a fake scenario from a local reality show, to test your character.

Edit:
Well anywhoo, God saw what you did.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Gilly Suits

Got it to work finally:

Culective.com //

May 1, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
kbos

a rich jewish kid who is still in school at 27? doesn't add up.

Visit Boston, tha home town crawlin with rich jewish kids still in school at 27.
May 1, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Gilly Suits

a rich jewish kid who is still in school at 27? doesn't add up.

Visit Boston, tha home town crawlin with rich jewish kids still in school at 27.

Didn't see how that wasn't believable but w/e

Culective.com //

May 1, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Lemonz ♦

So today at school I was banging out papers for 3 hours because school is ending. So as I pack up my shit I drop my phone. I pick it up and see something shiny like how you see in movies and shit. Turns out the shit was a 64 GB Touch. I turn it over shit is engraved with name and a number. I start going through it to find a bunch of shit. I found out this kid is a rich 27 year old Jew who has a Cape house and a Mansion, is supported by family, and killed someone in a car accident 10 years ago. To make it worse this kid is retarded as fcuk. He has his life on the shit. He has pictures of his houses and parents on it. Dude uses notes as a diary. He needs music to sleep. Mofo even has his credit card info on this bitch. My morals (though I am not a believer in karma is keeping me from holding on to it) I am pretty much 50/50 with people on return or keep/sell. So I offer this question to you HB keep or sell? And why?

Honest to God, the first thing that came to mind when I read that part was Drake.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

ay real shit, that's what he gets for losin his shit. 9 times out of 10 if you lose something nice, that's it, and it's on you, nobody give a fuck about what you lost you should have just been on your shit better. So if you find some nice ass shit like that laying around the idea of returning it shouldn't even be an issue, it's more just between selling it and keeping it lmao

1 of the 9 pieces of shit.

lol guess what? I don't give a fuck what you think Jackass! And neither does anybody else! But this guy has a phone in his hand he can come up off and he'd be a sucker not to lmao.

Answer me this bro, you think if you lost YOUR 64Gb iPod someone would return it? LOLLLLLLLLLL

I have turned in plenty of phones and I see nothing wrong with that. Its clearly your fucked up view that people are not good. Or are too bitch made to give anything back that you have never worked for. So don't think for one minute your words have any effect on me. And I would like to think that whoever would have found my property would return it. And 2 I would never buy an Ipod anything to begin with.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
itsOMG

Return his pod homie
May 1, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
micksixsix

Cut it in half and give him the part with his name and phone number on it.
May 1, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

its a fucking ipod....its not that big of a deal. just keep it. if u return it the dude probably wouldn't even be that appreciative.

i found car keys the other day and decided to turn them in tho....
May 1, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
ToyotaGuy

I found an iphone once but I returned it.

But I regret giving it back because he was a faggot.

EDIT: it was at big bear I found the iphone on the snow. I was gonna plan to keep it but 30 minutes later he called looking for his iphone I answered it I told him to meet me at so and so. 5 minutes of waiting he came, he told me thanks for not stealing his phone. I took it very disrespectful. He said thanks but I regret it because he was a homosexual.

Pick the iPod and sell it. Fuck it YOLO
May 1, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
goldANDsacks

I found an iphone once back I returned it.

But I regret giving it back because he was a faggot.

realest shit i ever read.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
boomboom

return it nigga. You'll make one rich ass friend.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Legit Shit

For real, its just an ipod. Shoot me a PM and we'll work out payment for it. Send it to me with the data removed (for your conscience). Or we can work out a price to leave all data intact.

I'll be waiting

upthefunk

May 1, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
johnathan

keep it, and use his credit cards to get fly OR give it back and try getting tight with him then rob him house when he's least expecting it. cool

free max b 2013

May 1, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
nikohigh

Instead of saving the info on a USB and giving the ipod back like someone said,

Save info on USB, Give him USB and keep iPod. Atleast you had the heart to give him back his information!

Dumbass lost it at school
May 1, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Redline

nah
Instead of saving the info on a USB and giving the ipod back like someone said,

Save info on USB, Give him USB and keep iPod. Atleast you had the heart to give him back his information!

Dumbass lost it at school

id probably back up the info onto a small usb stick and just mail that back (if it really is important shit) and keep the ipod
May 1, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
ThaGame

best solution is to throw the ipod in the street and let another person handle the situation because your too much of a fuck boy to take one action without consulting random mothafuckers with common evil greedy sense

Please login first to reply.