Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
julian.

lol!

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 3, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
It's Only Hype

someone who does not drink alcohol is called a teetotaler

May 3, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
TruthOnly

lol!

HEY MAN HOPE UR NOT MAD BOUT DA LUKAS THREAD, UR TUMBLR IS STILL MAH FAV <3
May 3, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
trevxv3

Straight Edge people bragging about their lifestyle is equivalent to a gay dude bragging about whether or not he's a pitcher or catcher

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 3, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
J THRILLLAH

Love that LA hardcore scene. Gotta fly out there again soon.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
julian.

Soul Search is not a straightedge band, but that demo knocks.
Also, the LA hardcore scene is thriving as of late... very cool.

cya

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 3, 2012 @ 10:16 AM
bird

i can understand the logic behind being straight edge, but why the music, clothes and tattoos?

is it like a stoner with dreads, wearing rasta colours and listening to bob marley?

can you be straight edge without being interested in the culture?
May 3, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
thunderphucc

Op is trolling. Its a legit thing but funny af to see fools with xxx neck tats and shit passed out in a house party or a gutter a year or two later haha
May 3, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
dellzz

trolling successful?

@ op- that makes two of us, God will reward us.

I am straight edge. Unlike most of these mindless donkeys on HB, I don't drink, smoke, take drugs, etc

god put weed on the planet just like roses and dandelions and shit, would he punish you for smoking it?

God did not put weed on the planet, man did. If man choose to put toxin in his body, God will put him in his place.

@ op- that makes two of us, God will reward us.

I am straight edge. Unlike most of these mindless donkeys on HB, I don't drink, smoke, take drugs, etc

you are so high above me man, so enlightend

Yes, Now learn from me.
May 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
J THRILLLAH

i can understand the logic behind being straight edge, but why the music, clothes and tattoos?

is it like a stoner with dreads, wearing rasta colours and listening to bob marley?

can you be straight edge without being interested in the culture?

The music? Minor Threat started it. It didn't just pop out of nowhere. (By the way, the guys from Minor Threat aren't edge anymore.) The music is part of the culture.

May 3, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
DStyles

CM Punk taught me to be straight edge.

I don't drink beer or alcohol and I never smoked weed nor did drugs in my 22 years of existence in this world.

Feels good to be clean.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 3, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
DarianaGrande

If you have to give yourself a nickname for living a healthy lifestyle then you're probably a loser

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

May 3, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Andross

being straight edge doesn't make you better than people who smoke or drink or fuck or do drugs or whatever. the straight edge people who know this are the ones that NORMAL people don't have trouble coexisting with. holier-than-thou faggots like Motivated, on the other hand, make people like me angry. and i smoke a lot of weed so i'm generally a pretty calm guy. you're not better than me for not drinking/smoking, i'm not better than you for drinking/smoking, so get off your high horse before i make glue out of its hooves and huff it
May 3, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Gutts

so get off your high horse before i make glue out of its hooves and huff it

cool
May 5, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
DStyles

being straight edge doesn't make you better than people who smoke or drink or fuck or do drugs or whatever. the straight edge people who know this are the ones that NORMAL people don't have trouble coexisting with. holier-than-thou faggots like Motivated, on the other hand, make people like me angry. and i smoke a lot of weed so i'm generally a pretty calm guy. you're not better than me for not drinking/smoking, i'm not better than you for drinking/smoking, so get off your high horse before i make glue out of its hooves and huff it

I'm better than you.

Me>you

See, you only started smoking weed because you were suckered into it. You cracked under pressure.

May 5, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
jacobsever

you're not better than me for not drinking/smoking, i'm not better than you for drinking/smoking

Cosigned.

May 5, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
Brosef

Me and my niggas bump this shit when we pregrame right before we hit the clubs cool cool cool cool

shit bumps

God this show was too fucking radical, moshXsamurai. I'm nailed to the X.
May 5, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Le Messie

Me and my niggas bump this shit when we pregrame right before we hit the clubs cool cool cool cool

shit bumps

nigga what the fuck kind of clubs do you go to, this is that white boy bro music, you bumping this shit while you knock back a couple natty ices with your bros?

you the type of white nigga we see on every college campus walking around shitfaced stumbling around with his brod out bros talking about how much pussy they totally couldve gotten and how those girls were totally eyefucking you at that one party, fuck outta here with that bro shit bro

lol!

take note guys, the "lol" lets us know he totally doesnt care and is a confident, self-assured individual and laughs at our obvious misconceptions about the SXE lifestyle while he looks down on us

fuck outta here you lameass nigga, couldnt sit at the cool table in high school so you had to hide your pain behind that sarcastic exterior ass nigga
May 5, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Andross

I'm better than you.

Me>you

See, you only started smoking weed because you were suckered into it. You cracked under pressure.

haha, no. there was no pressure. believe it or not, not everyone is a fucking pussy like you who has to "crack" in order to overcome their resistance to new experiences and sensations. you should have some fun in your life instead of spending your time accumulating over 7000 posts on a website about clothes, but i guess it's too late for that.
"top 5 poster on HypeBeast XBox Live GT: DStyles23 http://dstyles23.blogspot.com/ Brooklyn, NY Last.fm: DStyles23"
your resume clearly puts you leagues above everyone else. loser. get off the fucking internet and put one in the air, maybe it'll make the people around you like you better. (probably not though)
May 5, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
J THRILLLAH

shit bumps

nigga what the fuck kind of clubs do you go to, this is that white boy bro music, you bumping this shit while you knock back a couple natty ices with your bros?

you the type of white nigga we see on every college campus walking around shitfaced stumbling around with his brod out bros talking about how much pussy they totally couldve gotten and how those girls were totally eyefucking you at that one party, fuck outta here with that bro shit bro

lol!

take note guys, the "lol" lets us know he totally doesnt care and is a confident, self-assured individual and laughs at our obvious misconceptions about the SXE lifestyle while he looks down on us

fuck outta here you lameass nigga, couldnt sit at the cool table in high school so you had to hide your pain behind that sarcastic exterior ass nigga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GO TO A SHOW BRO. This isn't "white boy bro music." Cause you bump better shit right?

By the way, Beastie Boys were edge way back. MCA even played bass with Cro-Mags.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

yeah im straight edge. but like I dont say that shit. I just do me. I dont drink/smoke.

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

May 5, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
i_hate_simps

Theres no denying that drugs are bad, but straight edge is for lames and homosexuals
May 5, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Brosef

Damn people are so ignorant on HB it's intolerable that sin dude is a buster.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Le Messie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GO TO A SHOW BRO. .

no
May 6, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
vanitas

This thread is now about SXE Shark

was never about that hardcore/edge lifestyle but i listened to my share of hardcore bands back in 06-08 so those memes still deaded me.

didn't realize this till now but i'm guessing the old trend of putting X's before and after your online usernames was derived from hxc/sxe culture?
May 6, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Never done drugs....But fck yea I love alcohol

http://thedividedminds.com/

May 6, 2012 @ 03:20 AM

Inactive

Theres no denying that drugs are bad, but straight edge is for lames and homosexuals

We slammin' you
May 6, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
DStyles

I'm better than you.

Me>you

haha, no. there was no pressure. believe it or not, not everyone is a fucking pussy like you who has to "crack" in order to overcome their resistance to new experiences and sensations. you should have some fun in your life instead of spending your time accumulating over 7000 posts on a website about clothes, but i guess it's too late for that.
"top 5 poster on HypeBeast XBox Live GT: DStyles23 http://dstyles23.blogspot.com/ Brooklyn, NY Last.fm: DStyles23"
your resume clearly puts you leagues above everyone else. loser. get off the fucking internet and put one in the air, maybe it'll make the people around you like you better. (probably not though)

Whoa there, no need to be offensive. All I said me>you which is a fact.

You cracked under pressure like a "pussy" just to impress your so called friends and to fit in.

Be real here buddy, we all did some minor things to fit off course your boy DSteezy F. Baby didn't need to do anything to fit. I was born cool cool

Top 5 poster on HB dead or alive.

May 6, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
J THRILLLAH

Yes, we're lames and homosexuals.

http://www.onelifeonechance.com/?cat=9

May 6, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
hypeanimal

I'm better than you.

Me>you

Whoa there, no need to be offensive. All I said me>you which is a fact.

You cracked under pressure like a "pussy" just to impress your so called friends and to fit in.

Be real here buddy, we all did some minor things to fit off course your boy DSteezy F. Baby didn't need to do anything to fit. I was born cool cool

Top 5 poster on HB dead or alive.

Holy shit lol, is this nigga srs?

Please login first to reply.