May 1, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
J THRILLAH

If you have to give yourself a nickname for living a healthy lifestyle then you're probably a loser

I guess this goes for vegans too?

Insta: @jthrillah

May 1, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
jacobsever

May 1, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
unknown force

^
thats kinda wild whered you grow up at? A few kids experimented in middle school and fucked and shit like that but it was pretty unusual until highschool in my neighborhood.

dumb area of san diego
it's weird when i think back about it because the girls who got fucked in middle school got looked down upon and shit but then people were smoking n shit. nobody was drinkin tho

high school shit went cray but i moved to rich white people area so it was expected

finna get drunk for cino de mayo doe 1 more semester of college hallelujah
May 1, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
johnathan

i dont pollute my body with alcohol or weed, no cigs, no hookah, none of that shit. im saving myself for marriage and i rage w the rest of my SXE bros. im also homosexual.

SXE XXX

free max b 2013

May 1, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
Araab-Muzik

straight edge is gay as fuck. if you dont drink or do drugs or cant get laid then fine but dont be a faggot and brag about it.
If you have to give yourself a nickname for living a healthy lifestyle then you're probably a loser

You guys speaking some real ish right there.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Anti-Hero

Straight-Edge people just come off as attention whores.

I respect the lifestyle, but not all that gay publicity.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

May 1, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
J THRILLAH

Maybe two people from this thread go to hardcore shows.

May 1, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

This thread is now about SXE Shark

...and Bane
May 1, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
jacobsever

Saw Everything Went Black last night. Pretty good, not my type of hardcore, but it was good enough.

Weekend Nachos on Sunday.

May 1, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
khez

agreed. don't claim straight edge if you aren't involved in the scene.

http://superlosersco.com

May 1, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
jacobsever

agreed. don't claim straight edge if you aren't involved in the scene.

Idk about that. My friend has been straight edge for the past 10 years, and he doesn't even like hardcore. I mean, he has been in a pretty awesome hardcore/PV band, but doesn't like the music personally. His edge is just as strong as any Have Heart fanboy (or his girlfriend) over in Boston.

May 1, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
zeezyo

be whatever the fuck you want. just dont tell me about it. i dont care.

X

May 2, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
guyitsmathew

don't really consider myself edge anymore but haven't "broke" edge either...... I still go to hardcore shows all the time too

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 2, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
99%Shit

Drunk hardcore shows are WAY more fun.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 2, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
paulywalnuts

Does being addicted to prescription pain medication make me a badass.

no it makes you a fucking waste of space
have fun stealing to support your habit

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 2, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
NapoleonComplex

Straight edge is faggot shit
that being said, I dont smoke weed, and I am not sexually promiscuous.
Its a choice, not that I have morals or some faggot shit, or im tryna be a good person, I just dont have the urge to partake in this shit.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 2, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
PKdaGod

Feel like this is a joke. But I am straight edge. And I would never talk like that.

lol jacob doesn't get sarcasm
May 3, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
AndreLutherKing

i dont drink or take drugs (anymore) and would never associate with the "str8 edge crew"
Exactly this

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 3, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
jacobsever

i dont drink or take drugs (anymore) and would never associate with the "str8 edge crew"

There no such thing as a "str8 edge crew". Nobody that is straight edge (and isn't a complete fuckwad) would NEVER use the term "str8". It's not a club, it's not a group, it's not a gang, it's not a crew. It's a lifestyle. Straight edge is a way of living a clean, healthy, sober life. That's it, that's all.

May 3, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
BEENDOINGIT

There no such thing as a "str8 edge crew". Nobody that is straight edge (and isn't a complete fuckwad) would NEVER use the term "str8". It's not a club, it's not a group, it's not a gang, it's not a crew. It's a lifestyle. Straight edge is a way of living a clean, healthy, sober life. That's it, that's all.

Nobody cares. Live a "clean" lifestyle if you wanna, just don't shove it down our throats you fuckwad.
May 3, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
jacobsever

Since when is calling myself straight edge shoving it down your throats? I don't make it a point to tell everyone I come encounter with that I'm straight edge. I don't look down on people who aren't. So where the hell are you coming from?

May 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Le Messie

trolling successful?

@ op- that makes two of us, God will reward us.

I am straight edge. Unlike most of these mindless donkeys on HB, I don't drink, smoke, take drugs, etc

god put weed on the planet just like roses and dandelions and shit, would he punish you for smoking it?

^^^
May 3, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
J THRILLAH

I'm not sure how old you are but there are "edge crews." Look up, FSU. There are cities out there such as Las Vegas and places throughout Utah where straight edge is considered a gang. I think Will Smith was even supposed to do a reality show on Courage Crew, not sure if it got picked up or not. Back in 2003-2005 hardcore kids would make their own crews with random names like, HHC "Heavy Hands Crew" or some shit like that.

Haha, you cats make it seem like this is the republican party. "I won't take part" etc, etc. This thread comes up every other month and I say the same thing, go to a hardcore show instead of posting shit online and see what it's about. Shit, it's not like edge kids have aids.

Healthy lifestyles or not healthy, there's names/labels for everyone.

May 3, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
micksixsix

Nobody cares. Live a "clean" lifestyle if you wanna, just don't shove it down our throats you fuckwad.

You're an idiot.
May 3, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
PKdaGod

Since when is calling myself straight edge shoving it down your throats? I don't make it a point to tell everyone I come encounter with that I'm straight edge. I don't look down on people who aren't. So where the hell are you coming from?

Shut up. you are 5'4. If I see you in real life I'd step on you and not even know it. LOOOL i'm a full foot taller than your bitch ass.
May 3, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
johnathan

all we do is not drugs who wanna join?

straight edge party

free max b 2013

May 3, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
SFCA

oh! can we talk about our problems and how we can successfully deal with them??

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

May 3, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
jacobsever

Shut up. you are 5'4. If I see you in real life I'd step on you and not even know it. LOOOL i'm a full foot taller than your bitch ass.

lol

May 3, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
frogprince

only straight edge when I'm broke

me too hahaa
May 3, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
daphonk

not trying to start a fight or anything but i never really got the whole 'straight edge is a way of living a clean, healthy life'

i mean, i'm sure plenty of people on HB that drink/smoke weed are fairly healthy themselves, i just don't really get the point of saying a healthy, sober life when alcohol in moderation doesn't really have any adverse effects

Please login first to reply.