Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 30, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
johnathan

It's like a trend now to be wavvy and I have been doing psychedelics for awhile now, who here has done real lsd or other dank psychs, designer drugs?

If you do trip, how often is it for you? I'm at least once a week if not more, whenever i have time really.

free max b 2013

April 30, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
jaded

im 19, and more successful (make more money) then 25 year old hype beasts.

the only thing people on HB can say is that im fat, but i mean u even dont have that for long.

You know how many people come on here and say that?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 30, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Norrin Radd

im 19, and more successful (make more money) then 25 year old hype beasts.

the only thing people on HB can say is that im fat, but i mean u even dont have that for long.

THE FUCK??? Nigga you're 19? I legit thought you were 13. My nigga I lost my baby fat when I was in 9th grade. It's not like you gonna wake up one morning and it just disintegrates.

Successful =/= money my nigga in my opinion. How many lives have you changed, how many people have you
helped, inspired etc.? Success is a relative thing my friend. Anyways, I'm curious. How do you make your money?

He works for his daddy

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 30, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
jaded

he gets paid gigs as the Before model in Weight Watchers ads

April 30, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
jaded

April 30, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Dunes

It's like a trend now to be wavvy and I have been doing psychedelics for awhile now, who here has done real lsd or other dank psychs, designer drugs?

If you do trip, how often is it for you? I'm at least once a week if not more, whenever i have time really.

*dead*

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

April 30, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
Koven

I'm dat lab professor who rolls to class on his skateboard with his Supreme gear on. No joke, gets the panties mooooiiissstttt.

Kill yourself, you sound like a swagless loser. No chick out of high school is impressed with supreme.

No hate

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 30, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Beach2theBay

I just turned 26 but I feel about 19 cuz it took me a while to grow up and get my shit together. I graduated college last year and I'm working an ok full time job while interning at a label on my days off. I feel pretty good about my life and especially compared to some of my friends/acquaintances. Most nigs I know are working a job they didn't want and have 2+ accidental kids. Only thing I'd say to you "younger" guys is make use of your youth so you don't have to play catch up later. I'm doing well but I consider myself lucky.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:12 AM

Inactive

I just turned 26 but I feel about 19 cuz it took me a while to grow up and get my shit together. I graduated college last year and I'm working an ok full time job while interning at a label on my days off. I feel pretty good about my life and especially compared to some of my friends/acquaintances. Most nigs I know are working a job they didn't want and have 2+ accidental kids. Only thing I'd say to you "younger" guys is make use of your youth so you don't have to play catch up later. I'm doing well but I consider myself lucky.

26 isn't that old. You acting like you're 46
April 30, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Beach2theBay

I never said I was old. People under 25 act like 26 is old as hell though. I felt the same way when I was 20. If you met me or heard me talk you'd think I wasn't past 22 though. Dat baby face/immaturity.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
burgersman

28. Got my Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering in 08. Fucked around for the first few years of college and now working as an Engineer for the state of Texas. I regret bullshitting those first few years of school because the economy turned to shit in the late 2000s so it took me about a year to find work. My other buddies graduated just a semester or two before me and found work real quick.

My advice to anyone in their early 20's would be to not give up on school when you think its getting too difficult. Stick it out and don't be afraid to take risks.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:26 AM

Inactive

Some real shit in here,, except for that sad looking cockfuck up there. Posting that pathetic image of it was totally unnecessary.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:28 AM

Inactive

I never said I was old. People under 25 act like 26 is old as hell though. I felt the same way when I was 20. If you met me or heard me talk you'd think I wasn't past 22 though. Dat baby face/immaturity.

I didn't think it was that way in the straight world. 25 is gay death, so I have a few more years until retirement.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
jaded

Some real shit in here,, except for that sad looking cockfuck up there. Posting that pathetic image of it was totally unnecessary.

April 30, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
WOLFdayz

dead, cant believe i've never seen this pic.
April 30, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Black Donald Trump

wait... metameme and the michelin man pic guy are the same person?

i thought you lived in iowa where the fuck are you getting designer drugs
April 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
ignorantian

metameme is such a faggot lol
April 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
ignorantian

metameme is such a faggot lol
April 30, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
kidkorea

I'm 25 now.

Moved out to China after graduating college to learn Mandarin and travel all around China. Now living in Korea and started a bag line with my brother. We signed a new investment deal last week and we're bout to do it up in 2012! Also starting a culture/subculture website about Korea with the investor company, basically travel all around Korea doing fun shit and just documenting it all.

After college you kinda feel "lost" but there's a cool, exciting feeling not knowing what direction your life is going to head. Best advice I can give for anyone is to TRAVEL and meet as many people as you can. The next person you meet could change your life and that's happened to me multiple times in the past 2 years.

Good quote:

“I beg young people to travel. If you don’t have a passport, get one. Take a summer, get a backpack and go to Delhi, go to Saigon, go to Bangkok, go to Kenya. Have your mind blown. Eat interesting food. Dig some interesting people. Have an adventure. Be careful. Come back and you’re going to see your country differently, you’re going to see your president differently, no matter who it is. Music, culture, food, water. Your showers will become shorter. You’re going to get a sense of what globalization looks like. It’s not what Tom Friedman writes about; I’m sorry. You’re going to see that global climate change is very real. And that for some people, their day consists of walking 12 miles for four buckets of water. And so there are lessons that you can’t get out of a book that are waiting for you at the other end of that flight. A lot of people—Americans and Europeans—come back and go, ohhhhh. And the light bulb goes on.”

Henry Rollins

edit: Here's the first couple bags we put out if anyone's interested http://www.iisewear.com/collection

We're relaunching with a new site, collection, and shop by the summer, help support by liking the FB page.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 30, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
EL_Guapo

lol i would feel that way if the people calling me out were actually dope lol.

also clothing brand=/= dope.
Shots fired ma niggas... brap brap

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 30, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
EL_Guapo

Turning 27 in September. Finishing culinary school in two weeks. Everyone else is having kids and/or getting married, I'm just chilling and hoping to being able to travel and cook.

aka failure.

fat faggot

+ Ugly as fuck, disgusting piece of "human"

That is one fugly nigga B.... wtf... how can you fat pieces of shit live with your lives looking like this? I bet the gyms will let you in for free, no membership to run on them fucking mills i know i would... I'd tell you dam ma nigga save that money for some new clothes cuz all this running and ab exercises BUDDY will give you will have you swollen like Boland's ass.... no pope

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 30, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
RawShack

dead, cant believe i've never seen this pic.

this nigga look like andy milonakis.
April 30, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
scarlem

I'm 25 now.

Moved out to China after graduating college to learn Mandarin and travel all around China. Now living in Korea and started a bag line with my brother. We signed a new investment deal last week and we're bout to do it up in 2012! Also starting a culture/subculture website about Korea with the investor company, basically travel all around Korea doing fun shit and just documenting it all.

After college you kinda feel "lost" but there's a cool, exciting feeling not knowing what direction your life is going to head. Best advice I can give for anyone is to TRAVEL and meet as many people as you can. The next person you meet could change your life and that's happened to me multiple times in the past 2 years.

Good quote:

“I beg young people to travel. If you don’t have a passport, get one. Take a summer, get a backpack and go to Delhi, go to Saigon, go to Bangkok, go to Kenya. Have your mind blown. Eat interesting food. Dig some interesting people. Have an adventure. Be careful. Come back and you’re going to see your country differently, you’re going to see your president differently, no matter who it is. Music, culture, food, water. Your showers will become shorter. You’re going to get a sense of what globalization looks like. It’s not what Tom Friedman writes about; I’m sorry. You’re going to see that global climate change is very real. And that for some people, their day consists of walking 12 miles for four buckets of water. And so there are lessons that you can’t get out of a book that are waiting for you at the other end of that flight. A lot of people—Americans and Europeans—come back and go, ohhhhh. And the light bulb goes on.”

Henry Rollins

edit: Here's the first couple bags we put out if anyone's interested http://www.iisewear.com/collection

We're relaunching with a new site, collection, and shop by the summer, help support by liking the FB page.

great quote and i fuck with the backpacks too.
April 30, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
scarlem

where in korea are you located? I'm taking a break from my studies and will be traveling to korea in august to teach english.
April 30, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
dmwalking

Lol mad dudes gonna commit suicide when they hit 25.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 30, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Beach2theBay

It's not that bad being "older" other than people expecting you to act different. A good number of my friends have kids and dumb ass jobs so they barely go out anymore. I work in the entertainment industry in LA and i don't have kids so I party several nights a week. One thing that does suck is I feel a little silly listening to certain music or wearing certain clothes. I feel weird telling Tyler or Earl I like their music when I'm 5-7 years older than they are. If I was 18-22 I'd probably have the entire OF clothing collection but I'd feel like a dickhead rocking it now.
April 30, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
kidkorea

I'm located in Seoul, gonna be here for another year at least. If you need help w/ anything let me know.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 30, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Fitch

Am I the only one looking forward to that age? Look, I love being only 18 and can do whatever I want I guess, but at 25 I will have graduated college, have a degree, and will completely be able to travel around the globe, full of whacky mishaps and wild adventures. Then, someday if/when I want/need to actually get a real job, I will have the prerequisite to get one that doesn't involve me mixing concrete.
April 30, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
goldANDsacks

im 2 years old. swag prodigy. lol u guys are mad old.
April 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
jaded

only 2 and already sucked on a dildo cool

Please login first to reply.