FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 28, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Inactive

Honestly, I don't know why I was banned. Apparently it's because I made a thread about masturbation. So the mods came to the conclusion I was "trolling". It's not true, because in most cases I'm only trying to create an open discussion about different topics. The mods will find any and every excuse to silence me. Here's an allegory: I am the Trayvon Martin of HB, and the mods are George Zimmerman. They tried to violate my civil rights and silence me, because I was different (Trayvon was black, I'm gay...well, both) However, unlike Trayvon, I came out unscathed (RIP doe) and I won't stop protesting til' there's justice.

April 28, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

April 28, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
Specification

Fellow hbers. If you all want boland gone just ignore all his topics and posts from now on. all of them. good or bad attention doesnt matter he just feeds off it.
April 28, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Lemonz

ban
April 28, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
ignorantian

boland hologram
April 28, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
jaded

pretty sure you got a temp ban for making several new threads with guys in their underwear

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 28, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

Inactive

pretty sure you got a temp ban for making several new threads with guys in their underwear

Fellow hbers. If you all want boland gone just ignore all his topics and posts from now on. all of them. good or bad attention doesnt matter he just feeds off it.

Shut yo ugly, punk ass up. I'm here to stay, bum.
April 28, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Ape

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
jawesome

real talk.

Instagram: prxsh

April 28, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
kbos

boland you've defently gotten an ear full of homphobia here i wont deny that but you know you go out of your way to provoke it and i think the provoking is what gets you banned. It's like I said before, if I went onto a forum with majority female members and started to post hetero shit that parallels the gay shit youve posted here I guarentee you id creep out all the women and get banned shortly after.
April 28, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 28, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
jawesome

Another real talk, I hope he catches AIDS and whichever parent he got abandons him.

April 28, 2012 @ 11:16 PM

Inactive

boland you've defently gotten an ear full of homphobia here i wont deny that but you know you go out of your way to provoke it and i think the provoking is what gets you banned. It's like I said before, if I went onto a forum with majority female members and started to post hetero shit that parallels the gay shit youve posted here I guarentee you id creep out all the women and get banned shortly after.

That's not true at all. Yes, I've posted gay content, but the majority of my threads are not gay-related. Look at some of my old posts from the "Boland" account to be sure. I've made topics about a variety of different issues, and other posters make it their mission to draw attention to my sexuality. I rarely even bring up the issue.
April 28, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Enryu

suspended

^Is the forever an ip ban? what if I change my ip(take one of my neighbor)?
April 28, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
I.Run.Bad

not if you were good looking. they'd probably like the attention.
April 28, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
slap

I’ve made topics about a variety of different issues, and other posters make it their mission to draw attention to my sexuality. I rarely even bring up the issue.

LOL. Right in the first post you made a comparison to Trayvon, and right after, you had to bring up being gay.
You're stupid.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 28, 2012 @ 11:26 PM

Inactive

I’ve made topics about a variety of different issues, and other posters make it their mission to draw attention to my sexuality. I rarely even bring up the issue.

LOL. Right in the first post you made a comparison to Trayvon, and right after, you had to bring up being gay.
You're stupid.

Check my post history on the other account and you'll see. I only made a reference to my sexuality, because it was relevant in this instance.
April 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
slap

It's not relevant to this topic bro. Your race has nothing to do with this topic either.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Trollinator

fucking dead

I want to see the world burn

April 28, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Enryu

suspended

^Forget about what I said...Smh internet protocol....
April 28, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
kbos

That's not true at all. Yes, I've posted gay content, but the majority of my threads are not gay-related. Look at some of my old posts from the "Boland" account to be sure. I've made topics about a variety of different issues, and other posters make it their mission to draw attention to my sexuality. I rarely even bring up the issue.

I don't look for your posts or any particular members so im sure there are many I have never read but what i have seen tends to be the type of content you are claiming you don't post a lot - hence my conclusion.

I.Run.Bad - come on b, lol you know realistically that shit wouldn't fly anywhere it has nothing to do with looks. I'm not talking about feeding the self esteems of several women on some forum where i've posted handsome photos of myself.
April 28, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
swervin

#freeboland
April 28, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
Lemonz

do eet
April 28, 2012 @ 11:46 PM

Inactive

You know what, whatever. You guys can ban me, but you know I'm absolutely harmless compared to the other fuckery that goes on these boards. SMH
April 28, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
jawesome

Try using http://superfuture.com/index.php , they're better about homos and queer shit in general.

April 28, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

Inactive

Try using http://superfuture.com/index.php , they're better about homos and queer shit in general.

Looks boring.
April 29, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
Youth In Asia

#freeboland

I actually like Boland. Have a good day Trayvon.

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 29, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
BuddyOmar

I miss Buddy Bo Bo. #FREEBOBO

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 29, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
johnathan

lmfaoooo

free max b 2013

April 29, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
appleyard

is this faggot rly trying to compare this situation to the trayvon case smdh

Please login first to reply.