SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 27, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
mr mcgibblets

so i've been dating this girl for a few weeks. she is by far one of the hottest girls i've ever dated. definitely top 3 of all time. like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now.

anyways, she knows that i want to fuck her. like so bad. and she's been fucking with my head about it though. i haven't hit it yet, but gotten so damn close. like making out and under the clothes touching, but every time we almost get to doing it, she stops and keeps withholding from me. i think she gets off on my torture, but i'm cool with it.

then the other night happened. we went on a date and went back to her place afterward. in her ultimate move to fuck with me, she said "let me put on a show for you" and started stripping. onve she got naked, she then got on her bed, and took out her dildo. it was fucking huge and black. anyways, she started fucking herself with it in front of me. it was so awesome. it was like those online videos, but in real person. i can't describe how sexy it was. needless to say, i had a raging boner and couldn't take it anymore.

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy." i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dick and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it" she said. "i'll suck yours". oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck me dick so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.

does that make me gay?

at least she didnt try to put it in your butt.you mightve done it.
April 27, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
99%Shit

You wanted a female so bad, that you were willing to put your mouth on a rubber phallus? Sounds more like you're TOO straight. You were willing to do something you weren't too comfortable with just to get that dome. You're not gay. Hell, even if you an her split another dude, you wouldn't be gay, you'd be: bi, pan or poly. One cannot be gay if they like the opposite sex.

narsha.narsha.narsha

April 27, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
mr mcgibblets

April 27, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Cheetah

You wanted a female so bad, that you were willing to put your mouth on a rubber phallus? Sounds more like you're TOO straight. You were willing to do something you weren't too comfortable with just to get that dome. You're not gay. Hell, even if you an her split another dude, you wouldn't be gay, you'd be: bi, pan or poly. One cannot be gay if they like the opposite sex.

Smh

I'm a test tube baby

April 27, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Ape

Lmfao nigga she trolling you, she got no other sexual satisfaction from you sucking that shit other than she knew you were OD desperate for the cooter.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

April 27, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
BIRTH

Lmfao nigga she trolling you, she got no other sexual satisfaction from you sucking that shit other than she knew you were OD desperate for the cooter.

Na, she prob got off from bitching him.

April 27, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Tha Shiznit

April 27, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
BKBROWN

like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now.

damn

just leave her lol

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

April 27, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
chief

did noboy suggest he post pics of this female?

•••

April 27, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
JStorm803

...then you realized

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

April 27, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
WOLFdayz

April 27, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

omg im so dumbfounded i dont even know what to say is this real life

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

April 27, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
RyandaGod

haven't laughed that hard in a while wtf son.
April 27, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
EL_Guapo

so i've been dating this girl for a few weeks. she is by far one of the hottest girls i've ever dated. definitely top 3 of all time. like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now.

anyways, she knows that i want to fuck her. like so bad. and she's been fucking with my head about it though. i haven't hit it yet, but gotten so damn close. like making out and under the clothes touching, but every time we almost get to doing it, she stops and keeps withholding from me. i think she gets off on my torture, but i'm cool with it.

then the other night happened. we went on a date and went back to her place afterward. in her ultimate move to fuck with me, she said "let me put on a show for you" and started stripping. onve she got naked, she then got on her bed, and took out her dildo. it was fucking huge and black. anyways, she started fucking herself with it in front of me. it was so awesome. it was like those online videos, but in real person. i can't describe how sexy it was. needless to say, i had a raging boner and couldn't take it anymore.

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy." i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dick and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it" she said. "i'll suck yours". oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck me dick so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.

does that make me gay?
New York Times worthy... you just sucked off a black dildo so not only did you visualize Buddy coming in your mouth with a niggaconda you did not stop so obviously you are a homosexual and you're covering that up by having a girlfriend sucking you off..

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 27, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Trollinator

@ buddy

I want to see the world burn

April 27, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
YK

sex game fucked up boi, fuck you think we suck black dildos for

where the azn girls at

April 27, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
jawesome

and this is why you got a tranny as your avatar smh.

Instagram: prxsh

April 27, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
BuddyOmar

@ buddy

SMFH...this nigga goldandsacks need to change his name to holdsmansacks. This nigga lowkey thirsting for the nigjizz.

Eh bruh remember that every dildo is molded after the shape of a real niggas dick so you legit sucked a niggas dick by proxy. Damn i bet this nigga got a gag reflex so that would explain why he only worked the tip.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 27, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
its_BJ

April 27, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
DaPark

hahaha funny shit bro.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 27, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
m3pwr

I never post but what did I just read?

GIFSoup
April 27, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
strangers

April 27, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
jilin

o.o people be freaky.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

April 27, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.

April 27, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
dmwalking

@ buddy

SMFH...this nigga goldandsacks need to change his name to holdsmansacks. This nigga lowkey thirsting for the nigjizz.

Eh bruh remember that every dildo is molded after the shape of a real niggas dick so you legit sucked a niggas dick by proxy. Damn i bet this nigga got a gag reflex so that would explain why he only worked the tip.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 27, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

every dildo is molded after the shape of a real niggas dick so you legit sucked a niggas dick by proxy

DEAD.
April 27, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Lemonz

April 27, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
99%Shit

and this is why you got a tranny as your avatar smh.

And you're the first to recognise her in 2 years. What does that say about you, bruh?

narsha.narsha.narsha

April 27, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
jawesome

Says I've been on 4chan before. Good try tho.

Instagram: prxsh

April 27, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
MUSASHI

@ buddy

buddy goin in no homo

Please login first to reply.