Pick Ups: 2012 (Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

September 02, 2012 @ 03:37:37
That really goes to show that you know shit about fitness. Your never going to gain bigger muscles or make any kind of gains just to stay cut up the whole year. Thats the reason why most BB competitions are in the hotter months and none in the colder. Plus nobody likes to cut, you have to eat food that taste like shit and you feel like shit.

i just found out you jerk off to penises. Nothing else you say will be valid
Its not gay jerk off to Tranny because they still have titties and a feminine body. The only small difference is that they have a dick but I pay it no mind.
September 02, 2012 @ 03:39:42
September 02, 2012 @ 03:39:58
That really goes to show that you know shit about fitness. Your never going to gain bigger muscles or make any kind of gains just to stay cut up the whole year. Thats the reason why most BB competitions are in the hotter months and none in the colder. Plus nobody likes to cut, you have to eat food that taste like shit and you feel like shit.

Its not gay jerk off to Tranny because they still have titties and a feminine body. The only small difference is that they have a dick but I pay it no mind.

Only to Sarina Valentina and real talk, if you dont find her attractive then your the one thats gay. You homophobic faggot.
September 02, 2012 @ 03:41:55

Only to Sarina Valentina and real talk, if you dont find her attractive then your the one thats gay. You homophobic faggot.

you're worst than Boland.
September 02, 2012 @ 03:44:20

September 02, 2012 @ 04:06:10
info on anal beads? is that maple blood??

it says red sandal wood it looks good fam not like those shitty ass good woods
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Natural-Red-Sandal-Rosewood-10mm-15mm-Round-Beaded-Strechy-Bracelet-Unisex-/261056087543?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&var=&hash=item3cc827c5f7

only the finest of woods for my booty.
September 02, 2012 @ 04:11:24

Mishka Tiger Stripe Tank. If only I can find the hoodie too.

Bahahaha, when will people get over being fucking mini-hulks?

^^^Read some of this legends philosophy and stop ruining your body. Function over form.

not everyone was as scrawny to start with smh
theres people with "bruce lee physiques" on youtube all the time when his physique never mattered it was moar the function

What. Everything about his physique revolved around how he wanted his body to perform. None of this seasonal cutting and bulking bullshit

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

September 02, 2012 @ 08:26:50

Bahahaha, when will people get over being fucking mini-hulks?

^^^Read some of this legends philosophy and stop ruining your body. Function over form.

not everyone was as scrawny to start with smh
theres people with "bruce lee physiques" on youtube all the time when his physique never mattered it was moar the function

What. Everything about his physique revolved around how he wanted his body to perform. None of this seasonal cutting and bulking bullshit

thats exactly what i mean
what im getting at is some people start off smaller and just get ripped (bruce lee for instance)
the guy in the photo there was probably bigger to start then lifted to get bigger?

look up somatotypes

but whats annoying is people on youtube work out with weights etc to be bruce lees build when he didnt have size cus he didnt work out for that obviously like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUe2yTE0PiQ
September 02, 2012 @ 15:16:14
lol at the fatty saying we're clueless about fitness. you are the furthest thing from fit you fucking circle. AND you mention bodybuilding as a back up point. they build their bodies, while you have just become a steaming pile of shit.
and bodybuilding in hot months? the 2 biggest competitions; olympia and arnold classic, are held at the end of september and beginning of march, you dumb fucking idiot.
September 02, 2012 @ 15:59:08
September 02, 2012 @ 16:52:00

Oh lord i hope you got those pants on the left for sale.
September 02, 2012 @ 16:58:13

you dont make sense so either actually talk shit and not insinuate and yeah man levi 511s are so awful...
September 02, 2012 @ 17:21:01

you dont make sense so either actually talk shit and not insinuate and yeah man levi 511s are so awful...

you don't make sense because after "either" you're suppose to give options with "or" not "and", are those grey levi's are gay
September 02, 2012 @ 17:24:20
they arent grey you color blind canadian faggot eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

and Im sure you did good on your SATs you fucking asian canadian nerd

plus you have a typo error you so next time proof read your shit if you are actually gonna come grammar police someone because we both made one error.....
September 02, 2012 @ 17:26:47

Info on camo shorts?
September 02, 2012 @ 17:41:47

Man you guys have self insecurity issues i didn't say anything bad yet you assumed i did, i was just asking if you got them on sale or what not.
September 02, 2012 @ 17:42:52
lol at the fatty saying we're clueless about fitness. you are the furthest thing from fit you fucking circle. AND you mention bodybuilding as a back up point. they build their bodies, while you have just become a steaming pile of shit.
and bodybuilding in hot months? the 2 biggest competitions; olympia and arnold classic, are held at the end of september and beginning of march, you dumb fucking idiot.

All this shit talking and nothing to back it up. Your the one whose sad and pathetic. Please provide a picture of your physique because as it stands, your just another mad as hell loser whose salty as fuck. I bet your fat and have a neck beard too. Or is it that your skinny and guys like me would knock your ass out and fuck your sister? I just love how you would fly off the handle so easily, you done fuck up kid. Ill take note of that. BTW, yes I mention Bodybuilding but really,the Olympia and Arnold? Thats like making a point that nobody should be playing football unless they're competing the NFL.
September 02, 2012 @ 18:41:56

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

September 02, 2012 @ 18:44:05
resellers hit up my local JB store and stole every Men's size smh was gonna have some BC3s but only grade school sizes left....

Old skool
Uniqlo denim
Cdg x sup

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 02, 2012 @ 18:48:53

All this shit talking and nothing to back it up. Your the one whose sad and pathetic. Please provide a picture of your physique because as it stands, your just another mad as hell loser whose salty as fuck. I bet your fat and have a neck beard too. Or is it that your skinny and guys like me would knock your ass out and fuck your sister? I just love how you would fly off the handle so easily, you done fuck up kid. Ill take note of that. BTW, yes I mention Bodybuilding but really,the Olympia and Arnold? Thats like making a point that nobody should be playing football unless they're competing the NFL.

Shut the fuck up. All you fuck boys talking about lifting weights and cutting and stupid shit are lame as fuck. Do what you want with your body. If some other cat is skinny, cool. If some other cat is diesel, cool. Fucking dudes always judging another man's physique.

@chrisjaysmiles Thank you! Appreciate it.
September 02, 2012 @ 19:43:53

where to cop dem' vans?
September 02, 2012 @ 19:48:14

where to cop dem' vans?

got the chukkas off sole collector for 150 shipped express

the authentics are DS and i got for 68 shipped off ebay smokeyface
September 02, 2012 @ 20:22:27
what do you work as krooked?

ig quinnandres

September 02, 2012 @ 21:04:16

the best supreme flannel EVER!

WHAT....SAY SOMETHING!

September 02, 2012 @ 22:49:22
they arent grey you color blind canadian faggot eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

and Im sure you did good on your SATs you fucking asian canadian nerd

plus you have a typo error you so next time proof read your shit if you are actually gonna come grammar police someone because we both made one error.....

Did you just try to insult me by saying my SAT scores were good?
Sit the fuck down idiot and stop reaching

continue to rock your grey super skinny levi's with your sons of mars Jordan and new era snapback
September 03, 2012 @ 08:58:14

Meh summers coming.
September 03, 2012 @ 09:31:40

what edition tho. google'd. can't find them.

the red and yellow is sick
September 03, 2012 @ 09:33:17
Did you just try to insult me by saying my SAT scores were good?
Sit the fuck down idiot and stop reaching

continue to rock your grey super skinny levi's with your sons of mars Jordan and new era snapback

What were your SAT scores B?
September 03, 2012 @ 10:46:29

what edition tho. google'd. can't find them.

the red and yellow is sick

WTAPs my du
September 03, 2012 @ 11:09:21
WTAPs my du

thx. Appreciate it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x