Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 2, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
nochurch

i wanna cop that grey ronin but i'm broke and idk about dat canadian shipping rates

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

September 2, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
MF CHEUNG

September 2, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
zevlove

Mishka Tiger Stripe Tank. If only I can find the hoodie too.

Bahahaha, when will people get over being fucking mini-hulks?

^^^Read some of this legends philosophy and stop ruining your body. Function over form.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

September 2, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Jollibee.

How the fuck did those pick ups got alot of likes while the ones that I posted that i bought for sale got hella thumbs down. Fuck is wrong with you guys lmaoconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
September 2, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
freemaxb

^^^Read some of this legends philosophy and stop ruining your body. Function over form.

It's funny because you aren't neither of those.. So shut the fuck up bitch.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
adoboFosho

not everyone was as scrawny to start with sad
theres people with "bruce lee physiques" on youtube all the time when his physique never mattered it was moar the function

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 2, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
hiroshima

buff niggas piss me off

シティーボーイ

September 2, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
"MERCY"

Is there something wrong about being buff or all the people that are posting stupid gifs are frail as fuck?

that's not really 'buff'. i see those fatceps. time to cut.

Why would I cut at the END of summer?

cause you didn't cut at all. why would you want to just get progressively fatter?
whatever, do your thing, but you look bloated as fuck

Cutting is done during Spring. Summer has ended and now theres no reason to show off because everybody is covering up for the fall. Full retard, dude. Ill continue to do my thing, you can continue to hate.

how about just looking nice all year round. If you can only look nice during certain seasons of the year... u fat
September 2, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
nagurski

How the fuck did those pick ups got alot of likes while the ones that I posted that i bought for sale got hella thumbs down. Fuck is wrong with you guys lmaoconfused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Dude I got like 37 thumbs down and you got 2. Wipe them tears away kid.

buff niggas piss me off

Lol Oh wow. Please tell me more. I'd like to inquire about the saltiness of you and your brethrens.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
nagurski

Is there something wrong about being buff or all the people that are posting stupid gifs are frail as fuck?

that's not really 'buff'. i see those fatceps. time to cut.

Why would I cut at the END of summer?

cause you didn't cut at all. why would you want to just get progressively fatter?
whatever, do your thing, but you look bloated as fuck

Cutting is done during Spring. Summer has ended and now theres no reason to show off because everybody is covering up for the fall. Full retard, dude. Ill continue to do my thing, you can continue to hate.

how about just looking nice all year round. If you can only look nice during certain seasons of the year... u fat

That really goes to show that you know shit about fitness. Your never going to gain bigger muscles or make any kind of gains just to stay cut up the whole year. Thats the reason why most BB competitions are in the hotter months and none in the colder. Plus nobody likes to cut, you have to eat food that taste like shit and you feel like shit.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
kr00kd

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

September 2, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
"MERCY"

That really goes to show that you know shit about fitness. Your never going to gain bigger muscles or make any kind of gains just to stay cut up the whole year. Thats the reason why most BB competitions are in the hotter months and none in the colder. Plus nobody likes to cut, you have to eat food that taste like shit and you feel like shit.

i just found out you jerk off to penises. Nothing else you say will be valid
Its not gay jerk off to Tranny because they still have titties and a feminine body. The only small difference is that they have a dick but I pay it no mind.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Jollibee.

info on dog legs
September 2, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
nagurski

Its not gay jerk off to Tranny because they still have titties and a feminine body. The only small difference is that they have a dick but I pay it no mind.

Only to Sarina Valentina and real talk, if you dont find her attractive then your the one thats gay. You homophobic faggot.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Jollibee.

Only to Sarina Valentina and real talk, if you dont find her attractive then your the one thats gay. You homophobic faggot.

you're worst than Boland.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
The Ders

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

September 2, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
goldANDsacks

info on anal beads? is that maple blood??

it says red sandal wood it looks good fam not like those shitty ass good woods
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Natural-Red-Sandal-Rosewood-10mm-15mm-Round-Beaded-Strechy-Bracelet-Unisex-/261056087543?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&var=&hash=item3cc827c5f7

only the finest of woods for my booty.
September 2, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
zevlove

theres people with "bruce lee physiques" on youtube all the time when his physique never mattered it was moar the function

What. Everything about his physique revolved around how he wanted his body to perform. None of this seasonal cutting and bulking bullshit

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

September 2, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
adoboFosho

What. Everything about his physique revolved around how he wanted his body to perform. None of this seasonal cutting and bulking bullshit

thats exactly what i mean
what im getting at is some people start off smaller and just get ripped (bruce lee for instance)
the guy in the photo there was probably bigger to start then lifted to get bigger?

look up somatotypes

but whats annoying is people on youtube work out with weights etc to be bruce lees build when he didnt have size cus he didnt work out for that obviously like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUe2yTE0PiQ

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 2, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
pfill

lol at the fatty saying we're clueless about fitness. you are the furthest thing from fit you fucking circle. AND you mention bodybuilding as a back up point. they build their bodies, while you have just become a steaming pile of shit.
and bodybuilding in hot months? the 2 biggest competitions; olympia and arnold classic, are held at the end of september and beginning of march, you dumb fucking idiot.
September 2, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
vafins

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

September 2, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Jollibee.

Oh lord i hope you got those pants on the left for sale.
September 2, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
vafins

you dont make sense so either actually talk shit and not insinuate and yeah man levi 511s are so awful...

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

September 2, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
"MERCY"

you dont make sense so either actually talk shit and not insinuate and yeah man levi 511s are so awful...

you don't make sense because after "either" you're suppose to give options with "or" not "and", are those grey levi's are gay
September 2, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
vafins

they arent grey you color blind canadian faggot eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

and Im sure you did good on your SATs you fucking asian canadian nerd

plus you have a typo error you so next time proof read your shit if you are actually gonna come grammar police someone because we both made one error.....

September 2, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
valleyla

Info on camo shorts?
September 2, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Jollibee.

Man you guys have self insecurity issues i didn't say anything bad yet you assumed i did, i was just asking if you got them on sale or what not.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
nagurski

lol at the fatty saying we're clueless about fitness. you are the furthest thing from fit you fucking circle. AND you mention bodybuilding as a back up point. they build their bodies, while you have just become a steaming pile of shit.
and bodybuilding in hot months? the 2 biggest competitions; olympia and arnold classic, are held at the end of september and beginning of march, you dumb fucking idiot.

All this shit talking and nothing to back it up. Your the one whose sad and pathetic. Please provide a picture of your physique because as it stands, your just another mad as hell loser whose salty as fuck. I bet your fat and have a neck beard too. Or is it that your skinny and guys like me would knock your ass out and fuck your sister? I just love how you would fly off the handle so easily, you done fuck up kid. Ill take note of that. BTW, yes I mention Bodybuilding but really,the Olympia and Arnold? Thats like making a point that nobody should be playing football unless they're competing the NFL.
September 2, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
DaPark

Info on camo shorts?

Looks like ASOS

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

September 2, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
至高

resellers hit up my local JB store and stole every Men's size sad was gonna have some BC3s but only grade school sizes left....

Old skool
Uniqlo denim
Cdg x sup

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.