Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 29, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Don Francisco

Some Christmas gifts:

10 charmeleons
December 29, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

lol eric cleavitt whiteass still on here. LMFAO
December 29, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
Major

Info where to cop?
I believe only stussy chapters carry em, copped for 60$ they were half off, robo copped em quicker than pinoys on obey sales
underrated post
December 29, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
slap

You still spending your mom's money? Even when times are tough financially?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 29, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
slap

that shits over no more lawyer fees niqqa btw that was my dads money small difference niqqa and that shit wasnt that much money overall.
Oh that's really good news. In that case, I wish you and your family a joyful and prosperous 2013!
You're still a brat though.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 29, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
Don Francisco

oh btw i told my mom about her "fame" on hb and she was laughing sooooooo fucking hard lmao
Did you tell her I said what's up doe?
December 29, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
ShoutOutLoud

December 29, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
Whoadie

^anywhere else?
December 29, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
ShoutOutLoud

December 29, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
Fibrelight

oh btw i told my mom about her "fame" on hb and she was laughing sooooooo fucking hard lmao
that's funny because as I remember when the pictures first got posted you were begging us to take them off, you also said you told your mum and she was going to get the police involved. doesn't sound like she was laughing too hard fuckboy. 

On another note, stop coming to this fucking website you piece of shit, all of those pickups you posted are just items you bought thinking other people on here would thumbs up. None of that shit will suit you, none of that shit will look good on you so just return it and spend the money on some more nike 6.0s you were wearing before you came here and got ethered into oblivion. You easily influenced, crusty, punchable faced hypebeast faggot 
December 29, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
MUSASHI

that's funny because as I remember when the pictures first got posted you were begging us to take them off, you also said you told your mum and she was going to get the police involved. doesn't sound like she was laughing too hard fuckboy. 

On another note, stop coming to this fucking website you piece of shit, all of those pickups you posted are just items you bought thinking other people on here would thumbs up. None of that shit will suit you, none of that shit will look good on you so just return it and spend the money on some more nike 6.0s you were wearing before you came here and got ethered into oblivion. You easily influenced, crusty, punchable faced hypebeast faggot 
December 29, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
BlackBananas

December 29, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ugh. 
I don't really post anymore, but this kid is the biggest faggot (I don't appreciate that word anyway)
To ever enter hypebeast, at least boland was funny.
This bitch made little pussy asss white boy came in here wearing marshalls jeans nike 6.0s and fitteds, then he discovered this forum from tyler the creator (most likely) or oft or whatever, started wearing them current season unwanted camp caps, thought he was cool, got ethered, came back months later after stalking this website looking for what people thought was cool, this waste-of-space-child is just trying to spend money on clothes he doesn't even like and don't even look good on him just to impress a bunch of people on the internet that ethered his own mom. just because he doesn't get enough attention in real life he thinks of us as his family or some shit.
Only thing worse than a jordanwearing hypebeast obey wearing goodwood fag is one who actually knows what people really be earing but copies it and takes away all the originality and copies fits.
It's sad but half the people on here are just copying what they see from other people, not being original and sharing ideas, just copping whatever anyone else does, and just because this kid's been ethered before and we know what he looks like we're focusing on him more. but half the people in the pickups thread post the same shit anyways.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

December 29, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
JohnvHarrison

Ugh. 
I don't really post anymore, but this kid is the biggest faggot (I don't appreciate that word anyway)
To ever enter hypebeast, at least boland was funny.
This bitch made little pussy asss white boy came in here wearing marshalls jeans nike 6.0s and fitteds, then he discovered this forum from tyler the creator (most likely) or oft or whatever, started wearing them current season unwanted camp caps, thought he was cool, got ethered, came back months later after stalking this website looking for what people thought was cool, this waste-of-space-child is just trying to spend money on clothes he doesn't even like and don't even look good on him just to impress a bunch of people on the internet that ethered his own mom. just because he doesn't get enough attention in real life he thinks of us as his family or some shit.
Only thing worse than a jordanwearing hypebeast obey wearing goodwood fag is one who actually knows what people really be earing but copies it and takes away all the originality and copies fits.
It's sad but half the people on here are just copying what they see from other people, not being original and sharing ideas, just copping whatever anyone else does, and just because this kid's been ethered before and we know what he looks like we're focusing on him more. but half the people in the pickups thread post the same shit anyways.
tldr

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

December 29, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Mr_Chukes

^True a lot of people transform themselves instead of build on what they see. 
December 29, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
theh00d

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 29, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
BOMAYE

" target="_blank">http://imageshack.us/a/img811/1113/img20121226214108.jpg[/IMG]
Bred 4s. My apologies for the wild instagram filter. 
December 29, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
BOMAYE

Bred 4s. My apologies for the instagram filter. 
" target="_blank">http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z347/AliBomaye11/IMG_20121226_214108_zpsc3eff0c6.jpg[/IMG]
December 29, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Okay.

Yes you do

where the azn girls at

December 29, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Okay.

My bad i mean big improvement

spread love and positivity - young dacota

where the azn girls at

December 29, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Fibrelight

you dig yourself deeper and deeper every time you try to justify yourself, just stop.

PS post a fit on sufu and see what happens fuckboy
December 29, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Major

this is me now i know its a bad pic but i dont look like a gay model anymore...
o rlly?
December 29, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
mackness

10th grade? You look 12

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 29, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
BOMAYE

Holy shit. How do you post a fucking picture here? I don't remember this shit being so hard last time.
December 29, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Knxwledge

oh btw i like what i bought its just before i found hypebeast i didnt know all about these "cool" brands lmao i have never owned marshall jeans in my life lol and im not influenced by hypebeast that much anymore it mostly comes from sufu do to the fact the only cool brands that get attention on hb are supreme.ilu,ronin etc and sufu has everthing but whatever lol keep ethering me idgaf and im actually pretty damn popular irl and i dont find any of you guys as my family  so keep talkin its actually amusing to me.
then just log off why are you bitching and crying for 
December 29, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
M.

Some Christmas gifts:

10 charmeleons
One up for the Homework vinyl. cool

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 29, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
chaobro

pics of fits?? or just more pics of the shit lol... and thanks @dapark

I dont have much to say on HB anymore, but log the fuck off. Also kill yourself. Thats all.
December 29, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
real nigga

Daaaamn niggas coming out the woodworks to ether you boi

Young niggas run everything

December 29, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
unemployed

oh btw i like what i bought its just before i found hypebeast i didnt know all about these "cool" brands lmao i have never owned marshall jeans in my life lol and im not influenced by hypebeast that much anymore it mostly comes from sufu do to the fact the only cool brands that get attention on hb are supreme.ilu,ronin etc and sufu has everthing but whatever lol keep ethering me idgaf and im actually pretty damn popular irl and i dont find any of you guys as my family  so keep talkin its actually amusing to me.

December 29, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
Okay.

Stop the trolling dont ruin this thread like the wdywt

where the azn girls at

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.