April 17, 2012 @ 12:39 PM
DStyles

I'm 24 and have never bought alcohol.
What's your point?

swag!

I'm 22 and living a drug and alcohol free live.

Straight edge 'til I die

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
JT****

who needs booze anyway?

Co-Founder of SomeoneTalked.net

April 17, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Spec3

yes no one in America drinks alcohol before they are 21, its just something that does not happen at all.

Sucks to not be American because you didn't get to see this in person

why were you banned?

dat week ban for muting infamous in the SB, apparently you cant just be banned from the SB
April 17, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
E A G L E D O M E

Hows the herb in other countries?

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

April 17, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
PipoSnake

Hows the herb in other countries?

^
April 18, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
elph123

Lol, you think nice weed is exclusive to the States?

Europe, South America, parts of Asia, Africa, etc etc

Just as much herb, and if it ain't as nice it will be outdoor grown and cheap as shit.

Edit: America has alot of dope bud no denying that shit, but i wouldn't say its the best country for a blaze thats for sure, aint even legal.
April 18, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
Spec3

not sure how them asking how the herb was in other countries makes them say that its exclusive/better in the US
April 18, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
Trollinator

yes no one in America drinks alcohol before they are 21, its just something that does not happen at all.

why were you banned?

dat week ban for muting infamous in the SB, apparently you cant just be banned from the SB

it's only for one week.

so your good

I want to see the world burn

April 18, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Spec3

lol yea it was worth it, but the funny part is Ghost was doing the same thing but he didnt get banned. I only got banned because I did it to infamous, but he'll try to say that he warned me first which he didnt
April 23, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
doomcloud

jamaicas pretty cool. i like jamaica
April 23, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Redline

wait..... people can't travel?

half the shit people talk about are mainly derived from the American culture. smh.

i can tell youre probably 16 and the topic of all of last weeks conversations probably revolved around the above gif
April 23, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Kennyken747

this thread
April 23, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Spec3

wait..... people can't travel?

half the shit people talk about are mainly derived from the American culture. smh.

i can tell youre probably 16 and the topic of all of last weeks conversations probably revolved around the above gif

its funny that you say "wait..... people can't travel?" because that also goes for what the OP stated, you never heard of kids going to Canada to drink?
April 23, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
Redline

its funny that you say "wait..... people can't travel?" because that also goes for what the OP stated, you never heard of kids going to Canada to drink?

meh. if you have a problem getting alcohol, then your life sucks. when i went to salt lake city a few years back i didn't even have trouble. while it's coo and ez-er when you're over the legal age, it really makes no difference
*on a related note, it's retarded you can buy cigarettes, go to jail and join the army, but you can't even buy a beer

if any kids are coming to canada specifically just to drink though, that's just retarded.
April 23, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
Spec3

you'd be surprised the that amount of kids in MI that do go to Canada to drink but its mostly they go for the weekend to drink/gamble etc.

But I do agree with this;

*on a related note, it’s retarded you can buy cigarettes, go to jail and join the army, but you can’t even buy a beer

Please login first to reply.