Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 18, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
breakmon

Dang I leave for one day and this thread turns into a full-fledged debate.
April 18, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
WPGMB

LOL at Drew that Villn. Yall niggas ain't getting no pay raise. keep dickriding buddy Ma. Nigga is asian, his pole only long enough to support one thirsty bootyhole at a time.

hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha
April 18, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
Brian@ONLY

although I appreciate your thought out response, I'm not going to quote for quote on all of the topics. just a general broad stroke, the main page content is what is driving this site I wouldn't say so much as the forums. As outlined in the Windows adverse posted earlier, readership is up, unique visits are up, all of this is content driven and does spider out to additional networks. That's the root as a content provider. Forums become ancillary, almost secondary discussion to main page content. It's used to discuss topics on content that HB has created. Whether it's open registration or non-intuitive design and functionality. It's still secondary.

Members come and go, OG, new members, trolling members, it happens on every board possible and shouldn't be a top line revenue driver. The investment advertisers make are based on the unique visits and ppc at the content level, not based on the community discussion or activity. There are no metrics that are valuable to an investment in an open public forum. I'm sure this site, like many others, in its infancy had closed registration while it developed it's identity. Most of the originals consider this the good old days because they had to communicate with users who helped form that identity. Once that identity was established, content becomes the priority as that is how you drive ad revenue. You open up the community registration because it's secondary, with the proper controls in place, you now have a retaining user metric. Most advertisers look at demographic (content based), unique visitors, and quite frankly, the total reach of your content (boiled down statistic of "reblogs").

At the end of the day, the main page at HB is much improved then former. It's a clean redesign as if it were a magazine or a newspaper. I
April 18, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Spec3

April 18, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
th3kid

although I appreciate your thought out response, I'm not going to quote for quote on all of the topics. just a general broad stroke, the main page content is what is driving this site I wouldn't say so much as the forums. As outlined in the Windows adverse posted earlier, readership is up, unique visits are up, all of this is content driven and does spider out to additional networks. That's the root as a content provider. Forums become ancillary, almost secondary discussion to main page content. It's used to discuss topics on content that HB has created. Whether it's open registration or non-intuitive design and functionality. It's still secondary.

Members come and go, OG, new members, trolling members, it happens on every board possible and shouldn't be a top line revenue driver. The investment advertisers make are based on the unique visits and ppc at the content level, not based on the community discussion or activity. There are no metrics that are valuable to an investment in an open public forum. I'm sure this site, like many others, in its infancy had closed registration while it developed it's identity. Most of the originals consider this the good old days because they had to communicate with users who helped form that identity. Once that identity was established, content becomes the priority as that is how you drive ad revenue. You open up the community registration because it's secondary, with the proper controls in place, you now have a retaining user metric. Most advertisers look at demographic (content based), unique visitors, and quite frankly, the total reach of your content (boiled down statistic of "reblogs").

At the end of the day, the main page at HB is much improved then former. It's a clean redesign as if it were a magazine or a newspaper. I

Thanks for reinstating my point in your first paragraph. I know the forum is secondary. It shouldn't be treated as a second class citizen reaping the trickle down from the main page though. Are you going to spoil your first child for the simple fact that they were born first? No. You're going to give them equal treatment because they're both equally yours.
April 18, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
EL_Guapo

I enjoyed that segment.
It was an interesting look at the actual business side of HB.
Congrats to Kevin on all his success.
ass kissing

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 18, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
EL_Guapo

kevin ma be swagging
Swagger is lacking in this picture,

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 18, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/you/' rel='nofollow'>@you</a> guys flipping out and putting 10 on 2 anytime i do anything.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 19, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
Doobie

ban sandy

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

April 19, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
db_cooper

lol<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/you/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/you/' rel='nofollow'>@you</a></a> guys flipping out and putting 10 on 2 anytime i do anything.

Paved ur own path bro. Gotta roll with the punches. Plus ur head is big as fuck
April 19, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
JKR

kevin ma needs to get rid of all these glitches on this site
April 19, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
filthavenue

Odd Future ruined the forums.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

April 19, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
BIRTH

HB FORUMS CAN DO NO WRONG.

WE SHOULD BE HAPPY TO EVEN HAVE A FORUM, IT SERVED IT'S PURPOSE AND CREATES NO SIGNIFICANT REVENUE.

ACCEPT ALL CHANGES WITH A SMILE AND BE HAPPY THIS PLACE STILL EXISTS.

TROLLS VS MEMBERS WHO'VE MADE A CAREER STARTING ON THESE FORUMS; THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE.

April 19, 2012 @ 01:49 PM

Inactive

Sneaker street ;b
April 20, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
JKR

Odd Future ruined the forums.
December 1, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.