Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 19, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Minn.Sam

ayy we in dis.

coup.headops@gmail.com

April 19, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Hellah Fresh

2006 members are corny,
all they got is OG stats gtfo
2k12 we in dis y'all can hate all day I run the forums now B

April 19, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
kr00kd

Dates really don't mean shit. There's always gonna be tards regardless of join date.

You guys act like a dude just started wearing street wear the day he joined hypebeast. Maybe that dude didn't realize there were forums who's sole purpose was to discuss street wear before his join date.

Y'all 'OG' members who blanket all 2011+ members as dickriding OF fags are just as ignorant, and just as bad for the site as the dudes who are dickriding OF.

And for you guys saying the WDYWT is going to shit - might be a little better if there was some decent criticism going on instead of just 1) hate and 2) dickriding. If a dude is rockin something lame, give some constructive criticism and pointers and move on. Or don't say anything. But this straight hatin going is fuckin whack.

But what do I know? I joined in 2011.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 19, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
me>u

'09 we in dis

instagram: funthera

April 19, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
itsgottabecorey

been so long since i've been on here all my posts are gone haha

back when this was in the wdywt thread every day

April 19, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

honestly you old nigs take this a little too seriously, like its a forum, chill

but i agree, half the ppl from my join date on are really just awful members. sucks having to be grouped in with them since i was never really an avid internet user till i finally got a mac last year but honestly it doesn't really matter, i just come here for music, the occasional funny threads, and to check on brands i like.

but yeah a lot of 2011 members on do suck.

o well

Some people do take it seriously but you gotta understand the OD OGs made this forum what it was. I just kind of lurked around and kept lowkey but niggas like Subp were why the forums were so hilarious. The OGs made this shit what it was without them niggas and the classic threads this forum would be way less appealing especially the off topic section. Not ALL new members are wack but the lot of you came post Odd future and it fucked this shit up. That and the stupid layout change. So long to the HB we used to know~
April 19, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
LoLife

I actually don't mind this layout. What did piss me off about it before was how long it took them to integrate the last page button, but after that the layout seems fine.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 20, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
filthavenue

And for you guys saying the WDYWT is going to shit - might be a little better if there was some decent criticism going on instead of just 1) hate and 2) dickriding. If a dude is rockin something lame, give some constructive criticism and pointers and move on. Or don't say anything. But this straight hatin going is fuckin whack.

But some of them are hopeless so there's no point in giving them criticism. Some people should just stick with hollister and american eagle.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

April 20, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
brandonicedout

I lurked all 09 and finally was able to make an account 2010 and guess subp just left, but atleast i experienced the swagson era.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

April 20, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
LoLife

when did HB become invite only?

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 20, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
brandonicedout

it wasnt invite only but for like a year registering was disabled and i didnt realize i could email who ever it was to have an account made.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

April 20, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

like honestly, I feel like over everything just witnessing the cycle of people coming on here being completely clueless, getting flamed for being stupid, ugly, rich, whatever, and eventually getting over it and just trolling whoever the next idiot is over and over gives you a pretty good perspective on like, the nature of youth culture in general. It's literally the SAME STORY all the time lol, and people still come here trying to meet some abstract standard of coolness only to be met with the cold reality that nobody fucking cares anyway lmao

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 20, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
itzbrandonbruh

Dates really don't mean shit. There's always gonna be tards regardless of join date.

You guys act like a dude just started wearing street wear the day he joined hypebeast. Maybe that dude didn't realize there were forums who's sole purpose was to discuss street wear before his join date.

Y'all 'OG' members who blanket all 2011+ members as dickriding OF fags are just as ignorant, and just as bad for the site as the dudes who are dickriding OF.

But what do I know? I joined in 2011.

^
April 20, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
LoLife

I'll admit, there are some cool dudes from 2011-12 but I swear you go on the supreme thread and its like a fucking monkey zoo there. The most ignorant shit goes down in there and sometimes in wdywt and every time I look to see who's actin a fool, its usually 2011-12 members

Please login first to reply.