Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 17, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
tmwtg

biggest turn off is when a girl thinks she looks better than me

I have dated two bitches who act like that. Never judge a book by it's cover.

I don't think you understood the joke.
April 17, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
DarianaGrande

black skin, smokers, wears basketball shorts, hairy arms, girl sneakerheads, girls that wear hats and baseball caps, girls that wear supereme

Nigga ain't got no love for the darkbutts

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 17, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
W33ZY

co sign on the feet. bitches be lookin like they kick rocks barefoot all day. i appreciate a pretty foot
April 18, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Gilly Suits

bitches that always be wearing gladiator sandals thinking theyre a roman goddess or some shit. ugly as fuck. bitches wore those stupid ass thin ass pieces of cardboard with string attached when that was their only type of shoe to wear thousands of years ago. shoes have been invented since then, wear em..

This x1000000000000000

Bitches that complain about eclectic taste in music, this is my life:

And what I like to call the pouch. The area under the belly button that protrudes out. I hate it when you see under tee shirts or she's in a bikini or a cut off top that shows it. Shit isn't cute. Baby girl needs to go gym. Shallow maybe, do I give a fcuk? Hell to the nah.

Culective.com //

April 18, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Dino Spumoni

Not sure why, but black nail polish grosses me out. Actually most nail color looks like shit to me. French manicures ftw
April 18, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Dare.

Girls who smoke cigarettes in particular, i don't have a problem with girls who smoke weed.

?

April 18, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Dino Spumoni

Cigarettes are just plain gross.

Oh, and girls who can't walk in heels. Come on girl, you gotta learn that skill at some point.
April 19, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
EL_Guapo

co sign on the feet. bitches be lookin like they kick rocks barefoot all day. i appreciate a pretty foot
yeah ma nigga you know... hoes look like they walked thru a muthafuckin volcano with them shits ugghhh biggest boner-kill in the world for me... love it when hoes get freaky on they foot fetish game doe

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 19, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Pretty Joseph

this thread.....

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

April 19, 2012 @ 05:18 AM

Inactive

A bitch with big feet, bitch cant dress bummy and can't have on some shit clothes with shape-ups.
Also that bitch can't stink ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww to a stinky bitch feel me.
April 19, 2012 @ 06:03 AM

Inactive

1. Girls that make some bitchy comment about another girl when you're out with them.
2. Girls that don't eat when you take them out on a date to a nice restaurant and shit, but will be constantly munching on cookies and other shit at their place.
3. Girls who text you constantly after you've told them you're watching the game.
4. Girls who can't dress.
5. Country music, that LMFAO shit and nicki minaj (i've looked up those lyrics, that shit makes even less sense when you actually read what she's saying)

wannabe workaholic

April 19, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
PKdaGod

a bitch that doesn't want my D
April 19, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
vanitas

- girls who try too hard to "dgaf" or be "one of the guys"
- girls who go to raves
- girls who OD on extra letters and emoticons when they type
- girls who fall for that corny ass simpy tumblr shit

yea dat shit don't fly
April 19, 2012 @ 06:22 PM

Inactive

Ahahahah this thread got me dyin

Bitchin about a bitch = bitchmade

None the less, i hate overtly fat bitches that think, talk, dress like they a dime.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
3bgbenji

black skin, smokers, wears basketball shorts, hairy arms, girl sneakerheads, girls that wear hats and baseball caps, girls that wear supereme

Fucking this! Except for the black skin part..a negra can get the D anytime.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

April 19, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Doobie

lying ass hoes
girls who cant keep their mouth shut and tell their friends everything
shifts the blame around and always has to be right
too much pride

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

April 19, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Insecurity
Bitches who think they're funny when they aren't
Cursing alot(Okay in moderation)
Afraid to act like they can be freaky when all girls can be
Liars
Girls who care way too much about what the next person thinks
Smoking(cigs)
Ratchets attitudes

And of course any general interest in the life and/or music of that faggot ass nikka trey songs.
April 20, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
THiZZ

Smoking(Cigs)
Beer drinking
Bad hygiene i'm talking about attention to detail not just brushing your hair and teeth...
Sneaker heads
Insecure
Constantly wanting attention like a dog
Not using their inside voice when talking to me in public or behind closed doors
Trip off me having female friends regardless if i slept with them or not...

-THiZZ
April 20, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
jamestapoz

interrupt people who are still talking
April 20, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
kbos

I'm gunna try to stray from the general hmmm...

Here is something that turns me off I see a lot of this at the university. Girls who are loud as fuck about their sex lives and their genitals. Talking mad loud about fucking people like 30 others need to know, talking about their bleeched assholes. I never seen anything like this... guido bitches thickly populate this area. Lady in the streets freak in the sheets is the way to go, not freak in the streets aids in the sheets.

I'm also on team no-nasty feet.
April 20, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
itzbrandonbruh

Hairy.. specially down under, lookin at u asian girls

Thick eyebrows

Too many weird piercings like that shit through the nose? Idk the name of it but that shit does not look good on a girl to me
April 20, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
trevxv3

Hairy.. specially down under, lookin at u asian girls

Thick eyebrows

Too many weird piercings like that shit through the nose? Idk the name of it but that shit does not look good on a girl to me

septum piercing

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 21, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Soul Rize

Girls with no female friends. usually means they are hoes
Q FOR MOFO TRUTH!

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 21, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
ichigo81

Smoking(Cigs)
Beer drinking
Bad hygiene i'm talking about attention to detail not just brushing your hair and teeth...
Sneaker heads
Insecure
Not using their inside voice when talking to me in public or behind closed doors

-THiZZ

Agree with everything but the last one. Nigga don't front like u that secure especially if ur new chick or a chick u want to wife is still friends with a nigga that was her first love or laid pipe better then u, u know that shit is a double standard, don't front I bet u would be a little salty, all men get that way about their breezy they are really feeling, goes both ways
April 21, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
JimmyRS

biggest turn off is when a girl thinks she looks better than me

This and that white sock shit bout the realest shit ever
April 21, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
killyourself666

Super jealous chicks
Loud breather
Clumsy
Nipples that don't get hard
Name dropping/trying too hard to be cool
Bad laugh
Lesbians
April 21, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
A!exander

Nipples that don't get had tho lol, thats weird
April 21, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
THiZZ

Smoking(Cigs)
Beer drinking
Sneaker heads
Insecure

-THiZZ

Agree with everything but the last one. Nigga don't front like u that secure especially if ur new chick or a chick u want to wife is still friends with a nigga that was her first love or laid pipe better then u, u know that shit is a double standard, don't front I bet u would be a little salty, all men get that way about their breezy they are really feeling, goes both ways

Yup your right... but i wouldn't put myself in a situation like that anyway so yeah...
April 21, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
ichigo81

Smoking(Cigs)
Beer drinking
Sneaker heads
Insecure

-THiZZ

Yup your right... but i wouldn't put myself in a situation like that anyway so yeah...

I feel u but let's keep it 100 u never know what situation u would put yourself in if u really diggin/possibly in love with a chick. As I have learned from relationships with people in general, u really never know a muthafucka, I mean u could be with the most chill chick to walk the face of the earth and her good homeboy could be like her brother but never know they fucked, etc. all I am sayin is the most secure nigga falls sometimes.
Close minded broads/no sense of humor broads kill it for me as well
April 21, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
NZOO

Having any social media account.

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.