Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
backlikethat

.... since i effed up my HS career, he believes that i wont be crap in community college.

my gpa was 3.1 and sat was 1600....

got rejected from every school basically....

wtf.. like, can you even get a good job by going to a trade/vocational school?
April 14, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
johnathan

congrats on becoming a moderator and yeah man just join the army or become a drug dealer fuck school man

free max b 2013

April 14, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
johnathan

name one rich person who got rich in school. did bill gates create computers with his school? naw he did it at his house n shit. same with mark zuckerberg and dat fool tom from myspace, they aint teach u how to make dat real money in school

free max b 2013

April 14, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
backlikethat

lol. man, i had plans on being a history teacher, too...
April 14, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
odb.

lol, you had plans of being a history teacher and you're complaining about going to a trade school? my nigga, a lot of the men working in trades will be retiring soon. there is/will be a huge demand for workers in the skilled trades. plus you can end up starting up your own business. there's nothing wrong with learning a trade, my dad's an hvac technician and we're not too bad off.
April 14, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
scarlem

name one rich person who got rich in school. did bill gates create computers with his school? naw he did it at his house n shit. same with mark zuckerberg and dat fool tom from myspace, they aint teach u how to make dat real money in school

lol @ this dumbass 16 year old, the fuck do you know about money and success?
April 14, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
backlikethat

lol, you had plans of being a history teacher and you're complaining about going to a trade school? my nigga, a lot of the men working in trades will be retiring soon. there is/will be a huge demand for workers in the skilled trades. plus you can end up starting up your own business. there's nothing wrong with learning a trade, my dad's an hvac technician and we're not too bad off.

My dad owns his own business. He's a car mechanic.

I worked for him and theres one thing i have to say. IT IS HELL.
It's basically labor labor labor labor.

I respect people like my dad but this aint for me ma du. I wanna do something i enjoy
which is educating people on history. I know my dad makes around the low 6 figs, but
the labor aint worth it ma du.
April 14, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
johnathan

lol @ this dumbass 16 year old, the fuck do you know about money?

all i kno iz dat i git it, faggot

free max b 2013

April 14, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
odb.

Haha I work with my dad too, it's not too bad. I guess you're just one of those types that don't really like working with your hands too much. In the end it's up to you, your dad can't choose what path you take in life, only guide you. If you want to be a history teacher, then do it. Tell your dad it's what will make you happy in life and he should respect that. Don't tell him that he should respect that though, I'm saying that I think he'll respect that, lol
April 14, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Let's see... They're quite the genius themselves... so you can't say...
April 14, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
backlikethat

man ma du. i wish it was that simple. he's not even planning on sending me to community college smh
cause of car insurance and all that. i also have 2 sisters also which means he has to support 3 cars.
5 including his and my mom's. Asians parents are crazy...

i might have to just join that military. theres only 3 letters i need to know. thats U.S.A.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
odb.

I think we're gonna need pics of said sisters before we can continue giving you advice with your situation my dude.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
backlikethat

Banned.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Replicant

My dad owns his own business. He's a car mechanic.

I worked for him and theres one thing i have to say. IT IS HELL.
It's basically labor labor labor labor.

I respect people like my dad but this aint for me ma du. I wanna do something i enjoy
which is educating people on history. I know my dad makes around the low 6 figs, but
the labor aint worth it ma du.

As a guy who's held a lot of different jobs I'll take back breaking blue collar labour over office politics and paper pushing white collar work any day of the week.

If i were you I'd give teaching a try first and if it ain't your thing you can still fall back on working with your old man. I'm assuming he's cool enough to respect your choice of career and pick you up if/when teaching goes fold.

April 14, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
nat turner

no lie but gettin a job as an elevator repairman makes a ton of cash if you're interested in only money

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 14, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
BukkakeChief

Being a history teacher is such a cool job. Like, you can control how your students think by using history as an example. You can make them into racists.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

April 14, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
scarlem

i can't stop laughing at your original response, i feel sorry for you..
April 14, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
backlikethat

man yo, i guess i gotta get a summer job and pay for community myself smh.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
odb.

Or you can just say 'fuck it, if you're not gonna pay for college I'll just not go" and then you can take a year off, work and stack your money. You don't necessarily need to go to college right away.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
backlikethat

idk man. cause then my dad wont give me a car, pay for my insurance, etc and all this other junk.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
johnathan

i feel sorry for an 08 member who still gets trolled, shit's tough.

free max b 2013

April 14, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

April 14, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
BuddyOmar

.... since i effed up my HS career, he believes that i wont be crap in community college.

my gpa was 3.1 and sat was 1600....

got rejected from every school basically....

wtf.. like, can you even get a good job by going to a trade/vocational school?

What schools were you applying too? Your GPA and SAT isn't THAT bad. Then again you're asian so for you that might as well be a 1.5 and a 1030. No but in all seriousness don't settle for some bullshit lifestyle you don't wanna maintain. Money doesn't mean shit if you can't enjoy your life doing what you really want to do. I suggest you reapply or go to CC. You want to be a history major. It doesn't matter where the hell you go to school. Where you go to school is the most overrated misconception people continue to perpetuate. Just get your history major from any college--doesn't have to be a big name at all-- and work on doing what you want have to do to become a teacher.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 14, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
sharky

shut up and get money faggot
April 14, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
backlikethat

Yea ma du. I applied to UMD, UMBC and Towson. Rejected from both UMD and UMBC.
Wait listed for Towson.

I was gonna go in as some hard ass major to get that bread but like my nikka Rozay said, "life's too short"

I enjoy talking to kids younger than me (no pedo) and i love history. I feel like i can be one of those cool
ass teachers but still teach them in a way they will learn. Esp. where i grew up in (PG) where its
mostly blacks (no racial) who really dont care about school. My school's SAT avg. is 1000.

i dont know.... i just feel like i can change stuff like that... in history at least.
April 14, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Cybrax2

Dont go to CC, its hard to get the right classes.

Go to a local state college; you'll be treading on the right track if you know what you're doing. If you cant get in with a 3.1 GPA then you fucking up on your applications.
April 14, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
A!exander

You should be applied to more schools than just 3. Plus 3.1 shoulda slid you in towson/umbc. How was your essays?
April 14, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Trollinator

Work and take time to decide on what you want to do murdaa

PS

don't abuse your mod powers.

or i'll abuse u.

I want to see the world burn

April 14, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
scarlem

shut up and get money faggot

huh? i been paid faggot,
when u and jamesm are done mowing my lawn, i want u guys to trim the shrubs like this
April 14, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
buffaloclone

i have a 2.4 and got in to a fine college, you musst have fucked somthing up.

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

Please login first to reply.