April 11, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Specification

So I have a roommate that doesn't speak a whole lot of english, he speaks ebonics most of the time. Saying, niggas this, suss that, telling me to not to trip over things. He never washes his dishes or picks up after himself and he's always behind on his part of the rent. His name is Jerome, but he won't acknowledge me unless I call him J-Dog and bark afterwards, like, J-DOG ROOF!

So obviously there is a big language barrier, I'm sure he's a nice guy but just can't understand what I'm saying. I tried looking on google translate for help, but got nothing.

How do I tell him in ebonics, "Hey Jerome, can you wash your dishes when you're done eating, pick up your dirty socks off the floor, and please pay the rent on time?" Thanks guys!
April 11, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Mvgen

April 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
franjoli

So I have a roommate that doesn't speak a whole lot of english, he speaks ebonics most of the time. Saying, niggas this, suss that, telling me to not to trip over things. He never washes his dishes or picks up after himself and he's always behind on his part of the rent. His name is Jerome, but he won't acknowledge me unless I call him J-Dog and bark afterwards, like, J-DOG ROOF!

So obviously there is a big language barrier, I'm sure he's a nice guy but just can't understand what I'm saying. I tried looking on google translate for help, but got nothing.

How do I tell him in ebonics, "Hey Jerome, can you wash your dishes when you're done eating, pick up your dirty socks off the floor, and please pay the rent on time?" Thanks guys!

try this,

"i am your master, go back to the cotton fields, slave."

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

April 11, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Didn't laugh

OP gay.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
ocean waves

say i want to suck your dick no homo
April 11, 2012 @ 09:38 PM

Inactive

Resort to charades or Draw Something
April 11, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
ksj

OP, try a little harder.
April 11, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
JesseC

say i want to suck your dick no homo

Suss

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

April 12, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
johnathan

Didn't laugh

OP gay.
OP, try a little harder.

free max b 2013

April 12, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
fuckgeorgina

hahaha so this is a troll thread huh

Ridin' Round Town More Change More Steelo

April 12, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Exo

Ape fell off
April 12, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
johnathan

hahaha so this is a troll thread huh

nothing gets by you

free max b 2013

April 12, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
inaninstant

His name is Jerome, but he won't acknowledge me unless I call him J-Dog and bark afterwards, like, J-DOG ROOF!!

That shit IS funny

but this was funnier

Freshmen year: My roommate and I always pranked the shit out of my suite-mate cause he was a dirty Vietnamese dude. My roommate pissed in a bottle and poured it into the dude's room one day, shit had me lol'ing for the longest time. Only reason we did fucked up shit was because dude would blast some retarded songs at like 3am and wake us up, or sing like a little bitch in the bathroom when we told him to stfu.

Sophomore year: Tripled up with my friend this time around. One night we just fucked around and played puzzle fighter and other random games until like 7am and my fat ginger roommate wakes up and tries to diss us in spanish because my friend and I were saying random shit from that video "la pequena hilary hulk" anyway, dude ALWAYS sleeps, he's never awake so he always tries to dick around when we're trying to turn the lights on and what not so we just decided to say fuck it, not being the nice roommate anymore if this dude is gonna be like snorlax. (BTW we made a pokeflute and blasted the song and when he woke up to it we threw a pokeball at that nig, oh the luls)

Junior year: I transferred over to another school and this dude has to be the nastiest smelling black dude I have ever met. Febreeze don't work so I had to go out and buy some fucking odor neutralizing spray. smh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/130964/

Please login first to reply.