Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 5, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
tomee

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.

Dead ass eyetography is probably the biggest herb to have registered on HB. This faggot catching feelings over shit being said on the internet smh. Chill bruh, its not that serious...

it's safe to say almost about every pinoy on that tumblr shit is a preteen follower with no opinion. even the older ones. pic's don't lie. peep hypebeast pic topic. pinoy overload
May 5, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.

Dead ass eyetography is probably the biggest herb to have registered on HB. This faggot catching feelings over shit being said on the internet smh. Chill bruh, its not that serious...

May 5, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
Araab-Muzik

I don't think the girl is Filipino but the guy in the video is definitely one. Straight simpin'

May 5, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
EL_Guapo

I don't think the girl is Filipino but the guy in the video is definitely one. Straight simpin'

Disgusting... first bitch thinkgs her shit don't smell, 2nd dude is forever alone since he has standards to live up to, he cant fuck all the bitches or his gimiick is up... sad pinoy as always yo fuck these chinks bruh real talk this is my fav thread

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 6, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
ToyotaGuy

lol

May 6, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
filipin0y

yo, british white guy checking in, and this thread a fucking racist disgrace. Can't believe you people are posting ths shit. Seriously a 'holocaust' against a race?! Mods need to fuckin up their game, this is a straight up racist thread.

Some dudes make lame tumblr shit, doesn't give you fucking kids a reason to start a thread about the whole race.

imagine this shit was about black people? People would shit themselves. Absolutely disgusting.

no one cars about ur british cracker 2 cents.. im filipino and i agree with this thread
May 6, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Araab-Muzik

Somebody explain to me why this douchebag (SickDuck) is posting in here with a photo of a guy with no shirt on? F-K outta here with that bullsh*t.
May 6, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
ToyotaGuy

why are you mad?

dang nigga if you can't take the heat then get the fuck out. faggot
May 6, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
Araab-Muzik

The only faggot I see in here is your ugly ass. For all we know that picture of the guy with no shirt on could be you or better yet your boyfriend. Wack ass pinoy.
May 6, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
ToyotaGuy

u mad
May 6, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
bananaoke

pinoids smh

Okay. Just your everyday family. Nothing to see.
May 8, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
missy.

lol so the jailbait thread gets closed......

but not this?

lol.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 8, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
ToyotaGuy

Mods are fuckig up
May 8, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
jawesome

lol so the jailbait thread gets closed......

but not this?

lol.

cus ya'll are hated more than jews.

Instagram: prxsh

May 8, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

Please login first to reply.