Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 3, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
ventura

But the girl wrote that so its corny by default.

Also, why does no one point out the viets and Chinese kids that walk around with snap backs, rat tails, and those raccoon tail keychain shit. I swear I've seen that from those two races more than pinoids around here.

lol @dragging other asians down with you cause you know this shit is a lost cause
fucking pathetic
May 3, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Zeeks

Also, why does no one point out the viets and Chinese kids that walk around with snap backs, rat tails, and those raccoon tail keychain shit. I swear I've seen that from those two races more than pinoids around here.

lol @dragging other asians down with you cause you know this shit is a lost cause
fucking pathetic

lol viets and chinese do this shit as well but give them year or 2 and they move on, PINOYS on the other hand niggaz be looking like this forever.
May 3, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
missy.

fucking pathetic

yes it's so pathetic... omg. how about we just name every race and every bit about them that we hate. no, that'd just be fuckin sad.

nvm. i'd rather just talk about nothin but filipinos. kay kay kay.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 3, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
filipin0y

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.

based on ur avatar... u must b a pin0id photographer that uses his dslr as fashion accessory to post on tumblr for moar likes lulz
May 3, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
filipin0y

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.

lmao at u backing up those tumblr pinoid faggot ass simp fags. im pinoy too but fuck, you see how pathetic our generation of faggots are getting? like foreal... its just fucking gay
May 3, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
filipin0y

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.

Bro, i'm mad, everyone here should be fuckin mad at you, because racism is something to get mad about.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? How can you be so blatantly racist, live with yourself, and have the nerve to make some smart arse comment? I'd rather have 100 filipino cats over for dinner than hold a conversation with some uneducated good for nothing cock muncher like you son.
21st century b, one love and all that shit. Race doesn't mean anything anymore, we are all half this and half that.
I was mad, but now I just feel sorry for you, cos you look like some hitler worshipping neo nazi, I bet your parents are mad proud of you.

peace.

pinoid
May 3, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
filipin0y

fucking pathetic

hahahahhahahahhah
lol viets and chinese do this shit as well but give them year or 2 and they move on, PINOYS on the other hand niggaz be looking like this forever.
May 3, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Rizal

lol all y'all tumblr filipinos are a fuckin disgrace. Swagapino? All that "Shes inlove with my swag but i love her to death" type of phrases is fuckin gay. illipino? LOLOL all that is fuckin weak shit. dis fuckin grace. Makin all of us Filipinos look weak, simp, pussies and shit. Get yo innovations up.
May 3, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
filipin0y

call me ignorant or racist or whatever the fuck you want.. you cant deny how fucking gay pinoids are getting.. and being that simp too.. like foreal who the fuck can tolerate bruno fucking mars.. let alone drake..

like who the fuck takes the time to do shit like this? fucking pinoys
May 3, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
ToyotaGuy

lol. Thank god I rarely see these pinoids
May 4, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
filipin0y

May 4, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
filipin0y

May 4, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
ToyotaGuy

Fucking pinoids aka Corny Gods

May 4, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
filipin0y

she better be suckin some good dick
May 4, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Enryu

suspended

This thread gay AF but yo why yall generalize that shit like that doe. Just call out all them simp not the whole population.
May 4, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Enryu

suspended

^^The previous post are unbearable.......can't even watch that shit.
May 4, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
ToyotaGuy

Pinoid and pinoy are completely different

Pinoids= simp tumblr gay faggot.
Pinoy= Filipino
May 4, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
EL_Guapo

Just got scammed by a mexican. Every single mexican has always screwed me over somehow. They can never carry their own weight when it comes to fucking group projects. Im down to take down pinoys if we bring down the mexicans. (Brazilian are ok)
FUCK YOU.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 4, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
frogprince

these pics are kind of sad haha I'm filipino and if my dad saw me making these pics he would smash my laptop, but chill not everyone can be creative. this is what happens when too many people try to push creativity to people who aren't meant to be. its either you have it or you dont
May 4, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
Capt Baho

lol im pinoid
May 4, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
overswagulating

he's viet you goof not flip
May 4, 2012 @ 12:54 PM
ToyotaGuy

Nah he's pinoid
May 4, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
WPGMB

he's viet you goof not flip

same shit. kill yerself
May 4, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
Araab-Muzik

May 4, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
0mar

yo, british white guy checking in, and this thread a fucking racist disgrace. Can't believe you people are posting ths shit. Seriously a 'holocaust' against a race?! Mods need to fuckin up their game, this is a straight up racist thread.

Some dudes make lame tumblr shit, doesn't give you fucking kids a reason to start a thread about the whole race.

imagine this shit was about black people? People would shit themselves. Absolutely disgusting.
May 4, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
esjay

i lold

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 5, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
iAmSofaKing

yo, british white guy checking in, and this thread a fucking racist disgrace. Can't believe you people are posting ths shit. Seriously a 'holocaust' against a race?! Mods need to fuckin up their game, this is a straight up racist thread.

Some dudes make lame tumblr shit, doesn't give you fucking kids a reason to start a thread about the whole race.

imagine this shit was about black people? People would shit themselves. Absolutely disgusting.

Im Filipino, and i have no problem with this thread.

Not saying all Filipinos are like this, but the majority are soft simp ass niggas that need to get regulated.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 5, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
ToyotaGuy

pinoids smh

May 5, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
brannen

lmao

someone should make a pinoid tumblr
May 5, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Dead ass eyetography is probably the biggest herb to have registered on HB. This faggot catching feelings over shit being said on the internet smh. Chill bruh, its not that serious...

Please login first to reply.