overswagulating

^ only a true filipino would know bout that
April 30, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
ToyotaGuy

IM CONFUSE? I CAN'T TELL IF HE OR SHE IS A MAN. 0_o

April 30, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Zeeks

talented for sure but looks like a fuckin tool.
April 30, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
DarthVader

^ only a true filipino would know bout that

Nah. Every pinoy at my school plays the uke and walks around class with it. So fucking annoying.
April 30, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
jawesome

start with claire. I'll give you her phone number to track her.

Instagram: prxsh

April 30, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Anti-Hero

overswagulating caught feelings, he can't help it, he's just an illipino.

Black President
Mexicans gave us Work Unions
and whites run the fucking world

all stupid as pinoids do is keep Shepherd Fairey's ass in buisness and simp hard all day

besides obama being president you goof.
lmaolmaolmao "and whites run the fucking world" suuuree

and im nammer thanks for jumping to conclusions like that

no you're right, i should've just assumed that you are retarded and didn't ever pass a social studies course in high school. African Americans shaped music into what it is today through Jazz and the Blues. And white dudes founded the country your in, assuming you are from the U.S.

take the L, sit, and crack open a history book before you say other races didn't contribute anything.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

April 30, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
Backspace

April 30, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
slap

Aren't you a pinoy?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 30, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
asvp

Why do pinoys always label themselves as Pacific Islanders? They think they better than Asians?

LMFAO
April 30, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
filipin0y

yo and fuck those faggot ass pinoids that think their some sorta singer just cus they can play the guitar and make covers on youtube with their bitch ass uke and faggot ass nerd glasses. and fuck those bitch ass fixies too.. and gay ass choreography jus because they saw a buncha pinoids do it on ABDC
April 30, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
DarthVader

yo and fuck those faggot ass pinoids that think their some sorta singer just cus they can play the guitar and make covers on youtube with their bitch ass uke and faggot ass nerd glasses. and fuck those bitch ass fixies too.. and gay ass choreography jus because they saw a buncha pinoids do it on ABDC
April 30, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
hundredyen

This thread is fucked.
Your ignorance is way more of a problem then any race in the world.. How can you be throwing terms like the holocaust around? Joke or not, that shit is fucked, 6 million men, women and children dying? yeh real fuckin funny.

Get over yourselves, your no better, or no worse.
Educate yourselves and be a better person.

instagram: @timchuan

May 1, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
dizii

Agreed with everything, but the choreo posted on youtube are fkin dope lol. I dunno what you tahmbout
May 1, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
filipin0y

This thread is fucked.
Your ignorance is way more of a problem then any race in the world.. How can you be throwing terms like the holocaust around? Joke or not, that shit is fucked, 6 million men, women and children dying? yeh real fuckin funny.

Get over yourselves, your no better, or no worse.
Educate yourselves and be a better person.

tite
May 1, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
overswagulating

overswagulating caught feelings, he can't help it, he's just an illipino.

Black President
Mexicans gave us Work Unions
and whites run the fucking world

all stupid as pinoids do is keep Shepherd Fairey's ass in buisness and simp hard all day

besides obama being president you goof.
lmaolmaolmao "and whites run the fucking world" suuuree

and im nammer thanks for jumping to conclusions like that

no you're right, i should've just assumed that you are retarded and didn't ever pass a social studies course in high school. African Americans shaped music into what it is today through Jazz and the Blues. And white dudes founded the country your in, assuming you are from the U.S.

take the L, sit, and crack open a history book before you say other races didn't contribute anything.

im canadian breed...
May 1, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
kushburner

not hating like some of you niggas here but i came across this
May 1, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
It's Only Hype

how are samoan/polynesian cats relevant to this thread tho?
May 1, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
kushburner

but pinoy doe
May 1, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
╒rozzy

^
lol, a lot of Hawaiins be Filipino/Ilocano by blood

May 1, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

May 1, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
tree fiddy

coolcool
May 1, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Anti-Hero

I really don't see the point of all this hate. You guys are all talk. Show me a dead Filipino. Seriously you guys are about that life? Show me or else you're all a bunch of internet wanna be thugs. Seriously I want to see a body. None of you can produce that only mean all of you are talk. I don't think any of you would be up to kill another human let alone talk shit to one unless they were on the internet.

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

May 1, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

i agree that a lot of people took the trollin' too far, but you can't honestly like those dumbass tumblr Filipinos. All of them seem like they were shaken as a baby.

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.
May 1, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
scarlem

You know they tumblr crowd doesn't really bother me. They are mostly younger cats. I can say that what they are doing VS what other people are doing with their lives is much better. And not everyone on Tumblr is Filipino. You guys just focus on them because they think they are tougher than them. And picking on people who you think you're tougher than speaks to me in so many ways. Like saying you would fight a fucking baby since it had no chance in fighting back. Thats some real pussy shit. I am Filipino and it is a constant disappointment to see these kinds of threads when there was no point in making it. And how mods just refuse to lock them.

May 1, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
hundredyen

Bro, i'm mad, everyone here should be fuckin mad at you, because racism is something to get mad about.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? How can you be so blatantly racist, live with yourself, and have the nerve to make some smart arse comment? I'd rather have 100 filipino cats over for dinner than hold a conversation with some uneducated good for nothing cock muncher like you son.
21st century b, one love and all that shit. Race doesn't mean anything anymore, we are all half this and half that.
I was mad, but now I just feel sorry for you, cos you look like some hitler worshipping neo nazi, I bet your parents are mad proud of you.

peace.

instagram: @timchuan

May 1, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
E A G L E D O M E

If you guys really started a Filipino genocide, hospitals are fucked.
There goes 75% of the medical nursing work force.

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

May 1, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Anti-Hero

lol this thread is even funnier that dudes are catching feelings.

just grow up and get over you'r feelings, b.

May 1, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

M_achu just for kicks let me ask what race you are. Seriously
May 1, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

lol this thread is even funnier that dudes are catching feelings.

just grow up and get over you'r feelings, b.

Hey you deal with it how you want. Don't knock me for giving a shit.

Please login first to reply.