April 11, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Soul Rize

This thread is dedicated to moments you fked up or just fallen off flat out hard and how you handled it.

I Fked up when i sent this girl a text that was to my friend on how fake she is but i liked her ass lol and i was focused on work and driving so i mean.. shit happens... . Solution : Say it IS what it IS -kayne shrug- (but still thinkin about that...)

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 11, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Ape2

Yeah man this one time I tried to become a rapper even though I'm half-Jewish (so I'm barely even black), and for some reason people actually liked it. Dunno why but anyway fast forward to now I'm listening to all the music I've made in the past few years and 90% of it is absolute garbage. Anyway, I don't even care though cause I'm rolling in the dough right now. Sitting on 25 mill for making crappy songs. YOLO

Oh yeah and happy Passover.

the original

April 11, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
bonemarrow

whenever i think of a person who fell of i think cudder

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

April 11, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
BukkakeChief

Boland and Ape fell off.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

April 11, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Mvgen

Yeah man this one time I tried to become a rapper even though I'm half-Jewish (so I'm barely even black), and for some reason people actually liked it. Dunno why but anyway fast forward to now I'm listening to all the music I've made in the past few years and 90% of it is absolute garbage. Anyway, I don't even care though cause I'm rolling in the dough right now. Sitting on 25 mill for making crappy songs. YOLO

Oh yeah and happy Passover.

who is Aubrey Graham? dicksuckerforthetaste category for 500.
April 11, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
JKR

i tripped and fell off the stairs once

Please login first to reply.