FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 11, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
Based Sherane

honestly bitches are insecure as fuck. All of them. That's the mental difference between men and women, so by just seeming confident you're giving bitches what they're looking for. It doesnt matter if you're "right" or whatever, just don't show any hesitation or half-heartedness and you'll have these hoes eating out the palm of your hand because they KNOW that they're just stupid bitches looking for male guidance and they're not hip enough to the nuances of male culture to understand just how easy it is for a guy to come across as confident to a female lmao. And fun-fact, this works with dudes too (as in getting people to follow you) just act like you know exactly what you're talking about and most people won't question it.

this. exactly.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

April 11, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
kbos

I never really got into all this over thinking pussy. I never paid much attention to this asshole or nice guy shit. Any guy with any people skills can pull a fitting female by being themselves with a little confidence. Its that simple. Mad dudes out here just like the dumb bitch they wanna fuck. Feeling the need to come fake with it, on some pre-fabricated shit, trying to present themselves in a certain way in the hopes that somebody will find them attractive so they can feel validated and get that mediocre nut bust in. In the end its always with some insecure bitch who looses 3-4 points on a 1-10 scale when the make up is off... the actions of two pathetic souls in the same boat. If its a woman worth respecting youre after shell see a man doing that and thinks he is weak. If its a hoe to bone for the night youre after, you don't need to play yourself on their level to get it, just be confident.

It sounds corny but just to reiterate, if you have any people skills, be yourself and be confident. Regardless of what type of female I was looking for in any situation, that shit always worked for me.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
kRaws

I never really got into all this over thinking pussy. I never paid much attention to this asshole or nice guy shit. Any guy with any people skills can pull a fitting female by being themselves with a little confidence. Its that simple. Mad dudes out here just like the dumb bitch they wanna fuck. Feeling the need to come fake with it, on some pre-fabricated shit, trying to present themselves in a certain way in the hopes that somebody will find them attractive so they can feel validated and get that mediocre nut bust in. In the end its always with some insecure bitch who looses 3-4 points on a 1-10 scale when the make up is off... the actions of two pathetic souls in the same boat. If its a woman worth respecting youre after shell see a man doing that and thinks he is weak. If its a hoe to bone for the night youre after, you don't need to play yourself on their level to get it, just be confident.

It sounds corny but just to reiterate, if you have any people skills, be yourself and be confident. Regardless of what type of female I was looking for in any situation, that shit always worked for me.

cool

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.