FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 9, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
ChicagoStyles

The girl you got with actually respects you? I've seen time and time again that girls nowadays go for the douches or "Alpha Males" which means you gotta be a boss each time for them to respect you and crawl to you basically eating off the palm of your hand. I've actually never seen any one be the "Nice" dude and succeeded in that department, but if you have i'd like to know how that's going!

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

April 9, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
johnathan

douches ay? you dont say....

free max b 2013

April 9, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Ferdi

April 9, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
ChicagoStyles

i love how you stalked my fb page and got pics of me from 2 years ago lol

April 9, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
johnathan

im just playing homie i fux with u c-styles no homo

free max b 2013

April 9, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
Norrin Radd

its about having confidence, not being a douche

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 9, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
ChicagoStyles

see, you can be confident and nice at the same time, but for some reason... these bitches want someone to go hard on them

April 9, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
Shanklin

see, you can be confident and nice at the same time, but for some reason... these bitches want someone to go hard in them

fixed

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 9, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
ChicagoStyles

ha ha i see what you did there

April 9, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Sonny Crockett

see, you can be confident and nice at the same time, but for some reason... these bitches want someone to go hard in them

fixed

very clever!
April 9, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Too Trill

i love how you consider someone pwning you as "stalking" your fb...

only bitches say that shit, and when they do, it's usually to make them feel important.

why you acting like a bitch, b?

where da new pr0ns at?
April 9, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
ChicagoStyles

ain't no one acting like a bitch, i'm good B, i'm good!

April 9, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Youth In Asia

C hyphen you know I always looked at you as a father figure right? Those glamour shots looking mighty healthy b I can tell that ain't no Walmart studios. I have concluded girls don't really want a nice dude unless she oozes 'nice girl' I just offer to eat their ass and if they take it offensive then they aren't very interesting anyways.

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 9, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
NoStress

I laugh when someone says "alpha" lol. Alpha as fuckkkk. I think girls want a dude whose comfortable with himself and isn't afraid to get touchy-feely, something alot of "nice" dudes hestitate to do.

burr

April 9, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Pantic

I'm a nice guy and i never had that whole problem of girls going for bad dude's instead of me. Just gotta be a little cocky, confident and able to make them laugh then you're all good. Only problem tho is that the slutty girl's who are more often up for one nights preffer a douchebag or dgaf attitude than a nice guy, i tend to only get the bitches that wanna be my girlfriend which is annoying when you wanna get rid of them.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Jay_Bird

*LOOKS FOR A COFFIN TO DIVE INTO*
April 9, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Jay_Bird

you got to know how to balance it out

girls dont want a wimp/nice guy all the time,thats too boring

and at the same time girls dont want a guys thats mean to them all the time,or they will have a side dude

its all about balancing it out,because women are not like men

they emotions are a mixture

why a dude can stay the same 24/7
April 9, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

see, you can be confident and nice at the same time, but for some reason... these bitches want someone to go balls deep in them

fixed

Double fixed.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Djazz

I define a "Nice Guy" as a dude who's not himself, scared to show emotion, and a Yes man.

I used to be the Nice Guy: always saying yes or no to things while I actually meant the opposite, basically not having a backbone to stand up for myself and not care of what someone else would think. Back then, no one really told me to love myself just the way I am, first. Got bullied because I never stood up for myself. And I always thought that having confidence would mean that I would start being a douchebag and treat people poorly. Chances with girls, never!

Fast forward to now:
I laugh when someone says "alpha" lol. Alpha as fuckkkk. I think girls want a dude whose comfortable with himself and isn't afraid to get touchy-feely, something alot of "nice" dudes hestitate to do.

Exactly! You DON'T have to become a mean guy, be yourself and love who you are, this will also help develop a backbone. Don't change just to be accepted by women (or anyone else for that matter). Make her laugh, show her how you feel. Have your own opinion, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with something, but do respect hers. And be a gentleman, lead the lady.

Take No Days Off //

April 9, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Pantic

So yeah Djazz you got it wrong, what you meant to say was you used to be a pussy.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
Jay_Bird

i agree

the number one thing is being yourself

if you dont feel like doing something she says dont do it

if you feel like doing something for her do it

be yourself,and i promise you will pull more women,dont be the man you think they want

be yourself and they will be doing what you want
April 9, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
Mvgen

l' I just offer to eat their ass and if they take it offensive then they aren't very interesting anyways.

dead. the truth.
April 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

honestly bitches are insecure as fuck. All of them. That's the mental difference between men and women, so by just seeming confident you're giving bitches what they're looking for. It doesnt matter if you're "right" or whatever, just don't show any hesitation or half-heartedness and you'll have these hoes eating out the palm of your hand because they KNOW that they're just stupid bitches looking for male guidance and they're not hip enough to the nuances of male culture to understand just how easy it is for a guy to come across as confident to a female lmao. And fun-fact, this works with dudes too (as in getting people to follow you) just act like you know exactly what you're talking about and most people won't question it.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 10, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
ChicagoStyles

@-Damnwitless - well said! yet it's easier said than done for most dudes, but that's right on point!

April 10, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
Zatar

you're going for the wrong bitches my friend.
April 10, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
drtmcgrt

whatever witless said.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

April 10, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
NoStress

I define a "Nice Guy" as a dude who's not himself, scared to show emotion, and a Yes man.

I used to be the Nice Guy: always saying yes or no to things while I actually meant the opposite, basically not having a backbone to stand up for myself and not care of what someone else would think. Back then, no one really told me to love myself just the way I am, first. Got bullied because I never stood up for myself. And I always thought that having confidence would mean that I would start being a douchebag and treat people poorly. Chances with girls, never!

Fast forward to now:

Exactly! You DON'T have to become a mean guy, be yourself and love who you are, this will also help develop a backbone. Don't change just to be accepted by women (or anyone else for that matter). Make her laugh, show her how you feel. Have your own opinion, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with something, but do respect hers. And be a gentleman, lead the lady.

word is bond

burr

April 10, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I just now discovered this C-Styles nigga's youtube channel

Son...
April 10, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
johnathan

im just playing homie i fux with u c-styles no homo

lmao smh

that sex tape has made c-styles an hb brethren forever

free max b 2013

April 10, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
ashtonmcmxc

they're out there. just gotta look in the right places. maybe you go for the types of girls that love douches lol

only for the mcmxc's

Please login first to reply.