April 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
EL_Guapo

It sounds easy but lately I can't keep
A relationship to last... Could it be my ego? Discuss fellow HB

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 9, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
ignorantian

if you're anything in real life like you are on here then you are a lost cause
April 9, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

its cuz ur hella fucking ugly
April 9, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
thrillmatic

following up to ^. let people say whatever the fuck they want. the minute they want you to do something you don't want to do you are entitled to either walk away or knock them the fuck out

bitchassness can be cured

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 9, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
ignorantian

following up to ^. let people say whatever the fuck they want. the minute they want you to do something you don't want to do you are entitled to either walk away or knock them the fuck out

what?
April 9, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
EL_Guapo

Too many trolls on this thread, is this what y'all do on this site? Talk shit all day? I'm talking about meeting ppl and not staying friends with them for a long time, and that bitch nigga that said i'm ugly has no proof of my appearance , so stay trolling and get banned

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 9, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
thrillmatic

what?

just reiterating what you put out

Too many trolls on this thread, is this what y'all do on this site? Talk shit all day? I'm talking about meeting ppl and not staying friends with them for a long time, and that bitch nigga that said i'm ugly has no proof of my appearance , so stay trolling and get banned

all friendships are give and take. to be a man you have to reach a balance. too much take and anyone with balls will not fuck with you. too much give will get you walked on. all things in moderation.

quote from my friend:

"either you're made up, or chill as fuck"

my supplement to that: "preferably both though, if possible"

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 9, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
EL_Guapo

Dude you make no sens. You actually think youre helping my situation? I meet alot of ppl, talk to a few, but once i get to know them i drift away from them... Is it an ego thing? Too much pride?

April 9, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
ignorantian

when you act like the tool you do on these forums, don't expect serious responses from people...

but to actually respond to you, you're just not meeting people you really connect with? no big deal
April 9, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
EL_Guapo

Laughin out loud ^

April 9, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
thrillmatic

Dude you make no sens. You actually think youre helping my situation? I meet alot of ppl, talk to a few, but once i get to know them i drift away from them... Is it an ego thing? Too much pride?

it is your ego (actually your id). try to identify with others. we all live on the same planet

April 9, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
JKR

u ugly as fuck. yo pizza face got more oil than costco
April 9, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
EL_Guapo

Jonathan sucked me off doe

April 9, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Zatar

> Can't make real friends
> Logs on HB and asks why

Maybe if you spend a bit more time in the real world instead of acting like a fag on HB you'd be making some slight progress.
April 9, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
EL_Guapo

> Can't make real friends
> Logs on HB and asks why

Maybe if you spend a bit more time in the real world instead of acting like a fag on HB you'd be making some slight progress.
Fail.

April 9, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
JKR

oooooo i felt that ether. ouch now i know how yo face feels
April 9, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

ouch now i know how yo head feels

Fixed
April 9, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
free mumia

i dont know if you're trolling or not(i can never tell with you hypebeast dudes) but learn to enjoy your own company if you don't already and people will flock to you. also, look in the mirror and say "I wish I could make more friends" and if you don't feel even an ounce of sheepish then re-evaluate your whole existence.
April 10, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

Inactive

i dont know if you're trolling or not(i can never tell with you hypebeast dudes) but learn to enjoy your own company if you don't already and people will flock to you. also, look in the mirror and say "I wish I could make more friends" and if you don't feel even an ounce of sheepish then re-evaluate your whole existence.

That's what this dude thought too
April 10, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
EL_Guapo

Niggas get mad cuz wen they meet me i'm actually the same as how i am on facebook, very honest, I guess i get tired of liars, yo i made that bitch money team change avatars doe, ask around

April 10, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
JKR

yo i made that bitch money team change avatars doe, ask around

also heard you had to change yo name cause you be feeling the ether daily
April 10, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
EL_Guapo

i ethered money team i changed my name, i can always go back to pizzaface

April 10, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

Niggas get mad cuz wen they meet me i'm actually the same as how i am on facebook, very honest, I guess i get tired of liars, yo i made that bitch money team change avatars doe, ask around

u still ugly and mexican and short..u lost.
April 10, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
EL_Guapo

i'm the reason you changed your avatar, I'm the reason why i got the name ether, cuz i clowned on you so badly you cried all night to your boyfriend.. Nigga u mad, Kill yoself, and how u know i'm ugly? You sound extrememly gay just by commenting on my looks, th least you can do is suck my penis, since i am on your mind that much, like i told your canadian ass before, Yous a groupie, theres not one thread i have created that your drake simp ass hasnt commented on yet, which comes to the conclusion of you coming out the closet. This thread was meant for u bitch, u need to come out of the closet... R kelly ass nigga

April 10, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
ignorantian

i'm the reason you changed your avatar, I'm the reason why i got the name ether, cuz i clowned on you so badly you cried all night to your boyfriend.. Nigga u mad, Kill yoself, and how u know i'm ugly? You sound extrememly gay just by commenting on my looks, th least you can do is suck my penis, since i am on your mind that much, like i told your canadian ass before, Yous a groupie, theres not one thread i have created that your drake simp ass hasnt commented on yet, which comes to the conclusion of you coming out the closet. This thread was meant for u bitch, u need to come out of the closet... R kelly ass nigga

stop trying
April 10, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
EL_Guapo

Stop dickrydin

April 10, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Trollinator

PLEASE STOP MAKING USELESS THREADS

THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

I want to see the world burn

April 10, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
JKR

Stop dickrydin

u aint got a dick doe pizzaface
April 10, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
Zatar

PLEASE STOP MAKING USELESS THREADS