Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 8, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
The-Dream

My girl broke it off with me because she wasn't really ready for a relationship(she has a lot of issues so im not mad, just kinda bent it was so sudden). But do you guys believe in staying friends with ex girlfriends ? Or is it a waste of time ? I feel like I should be friends with her because she's going through a lot.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
A!exander

Doesn't sound like she's your legit ex if she was never ready for a relationship so why not
April 8, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
jaded

It's a waste of time, keep on movin. Her problems are not your problems and she didn't ask for your help. Don't waste any time or effort thinking that if you stick around she'll want a relationship with you when things get better, because that's probably not what she wants.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 8, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
The-Dream

Doesn't sound like she's your legit ex if she was never ready for a relationship so why not

She is, we dated for 5 months. But she had a lot going on and said she had things she had to work on alone. Females don't make sense. But yeah, hopefully I can still smash as a friend too.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
jaded

She is, we dated for 5 months. But she had a lot going on and said she had things she had to work on alone. Females don't make sense. But yeah, hopefully I can still smash as a friend too.

She just doesn't want to be upfront with you because girls like a safety net.

April 8, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
epsilon

It's dumb you're dumb this is dumb
April 8, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
Pantic

No, it never works. You will get false hopes and she will get tired of you, or the other way around.
Stay civil and talk when you run into each other etc. but don't remain real friends, girl friends suck ass especially when you already smashed and isn't going to again.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
The-Dream

A safety net ?
April 8, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
jaded

A safety net ?

A guy that they know is going to be there for them when they need it. The friend zone. Whatever you want to call it, that's what you'll end up dealing with. Do what Pantic said and you'll be fine.

April 8, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
A!exander

Something to fall back on basically. What he saying is you don't want to be that or end up like it. I say just keep it movin, but like homeboy said stay civil. Not bein able to smash has nothin do with it tho, smashing most likely bout to bring up feelings you might've had for cause you on here wondering if you should be friends, sound like you still care for her. So yea
April 8, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
The-Dream

Alright appreciate it y'all. I do care about her alot, but I been that safety net for a bitch before... never again lol.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
johnathan

NEVER WORKS. You always think they're into you when they're being friendly, vice versa. You guys get feelings for each other at different times in your lifes... Although there are garunteed random hook ups.

free max b 2013

April 8, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Guapamole

option 1) stay friends
pros: smash occasionally and comfort
cons: have to deal with the bitch and her emotions

option 2)no friends
pros: sanity, no drama
cons: lonely, no smash
April 8, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
A!exander

You think The Dream would be a safety net for bitch? Man had Christina Milian and wasn't even satisfied smh.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Mvgen

It's a waste of time, keep on movin. Her problems are not your problems and she didn't ask for your help. Don't waste any time or effort thinking that if you stick around she'll want a relationship with you when things get better, because that's probably not what she wants.

truth
April 8, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
The-Dream

You think The Dream would be a safety net for bitch? Man had Christina Milian and wasn't even satisfied smh.

April 8, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
Lemonz

It depends on how close you were with her. My ex and I were friends before, so naturally we remained friends after we broke up.
It's hard staying friends but I'd rather have her as a friend than not to. It was hard moving on at first because it's like giving up the one thing you've wanted more than anything else.
#SIMP
April 8, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

fuck that bitch as many more times as possible..YOLO
April 8, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

cool
April 8, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
tmwtg

Wouldn't it be alright if you're the safety net but you're guaranteed pussy?

At least that's the case with my FWB.
April 8, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
cormilk

you could keep it friendly with her but don't be at her house at like 1am to wipe her face with tissues

Ig@rickrossowens

April 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
jaded

Wouldn't it be alright if you're the safety net but you're guaranteed pussy?

At least that's the case with my FWB.

As long as he's not doing it in hopes of having a relationship with her when things in her life improve, but to me it sounded like he wanted to stay friends because they were dating and she ended it and it caught him off guard, meaning he still has feelings for her. When feelings are involved, sex is just going to make things harder on both of them, especially if things do improve in her personal life but she still doesn't want a relationship with him.

April 9, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
TreyHongz

Leave her, don't stick around. It's over, move on. Find a new girl.

IG: @treyhongz

April 9, 2012 @ 12:36 AM

Inactive

what sucks is that you arent going to get the lime-light or the credit all males bask in with their girl. If you two become mutual and you smash whenever, she'll see you as a person to have sex with not someone to have intimate real relationship with. sooner or later she will have the dude she actually likes and wants to be with then leave your ass limp dick, while shes off with the other dude giving him dome. *personal experience* my advice, let her crawl back to you if she really likes you, like Jaded implied, move on bro.
April 9, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Enryu

suspended

Put that bitch on the bench and get a new bitch on yo team.
April 9, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
mrh

i got a feeling if you do move on, give it a month or two, she will crawl back
April 9, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
The-Dream

were back together in case you guys wanna know... she asked to get back with me and explained everything.

April 9, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
Norrin Radd

She doesn't know what she wants

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 9, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
A!exander

Yeah she don't
April 9, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
sh3liqu3

Don't do it.

Please login first to reply.