Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 7, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Too Trill

I'm saying doe, why we gotta hold hands?

I'm with this bitch, aint like we official or anythang... But we vibin' n shit, you know, I'm asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit... so we walkin and this bitch trys to grab my hand..

man i shook that shit off.

i dunno... I feel like that's my hand and shit. It's cool how it is. If ima be holding anything, I'd much rather my hand occupy a tit or ass cheek or some other flesh with soft tissue. And if you a nicca holdin' bitches hands, like especially when she's your girl and shit and you could hold her tit or ass cheek instead, then you a true ass simp ass nicca. How you gon' be holding your girl's hands and shit and be like "this cool" and then call yourself a man?

If you won't let me hold ass n tits walking in mall, then you can't hold my hand.. simple as that.

what bout you niccas? yall let ya bitch lock ur hand up?
April 7, 2012 @ 08:16 AM

Inactive

everyone one of this nikka threads is a gold mine
April 7, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Because holding hands is dope. Hands are windows that let them know that you're comfortable with people knowing you guys are together and also that you like to show the appropriate amount of affection. Holding hands lets females know you're secure with them nigga. Holding hands leads to things like sitting on laps, kissing eventually sex. Reject a bitch hand and you fuckin up. But this is coming from the simpest of niggas.
April 7, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
Too Trill

Because holding hands is dope. Hands are windows that let them know that you're comfortable with people knowing you guys are together and also that you like to show the appropriate amount of affection. Holding hands lets females know you're secure with them nigga. Holding hands leads to things like sitting on laps, kissing eventually sex. Reject a bitch hand and you fuckin up. But this is coming from the simpest of niggas.

so basically what your saying is holding hands > holding tits and ass cheeks?
April 7, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
BIRTH

inb4 girls only hold my dick

dis nicca knows me too well cool

April 7, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
chef_

the girl could just be affectionate
April 7, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
drtmcgrt

he's saying you need to hold hands in order to hold tits and ass cheeks.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

April 7, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
Serious_Threat

I'm saying doe, why we gotta hold hands?

I'm with this bitch, aint like we official or anythang... But we vibin' n shit, you know, I'm asking what her favorite subway sandwich is n shit... so we walkin and this bitch trys to grab my hand..

man i shook that shit off.

i dunno... I feel like that's my hand and shit. It's cool how it is. If ima be holding anything, I'd much rather my hand occupy a tit or ass cheek or some other flesh with soft tissue. And if you a nicca holdin' bitches hands, like especially when she's your girl and shit and you could hold her tit or ass cheek instead, then you a true ass simp ass nicca. How you gon' be holding your girl's hands and shit and be like "this cool" and then call yourself a man?

If you won't let me hold ass n tits walking in mall, then you can't hold my hand.. simple as that.

what bout you niccas? yall let ya bitch lock ur hand up?

Virgin.
April 7, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
Pantic

Holding hands is sweet, plus girl's hands are like the first step towards the poon. You always know a girl is down if you can hold her hand and she doesen't let go.
April 7, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Quezz

But have yall ever touched a girl's hand and they felt like they been dragged across concrete an shit, it's gross man, torched her hand one time never did that shit again.
April 7, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Jay_Bird

i did it back in my highschool days

but now since im in my mid 20's i never hold a bitch hand

that shit would make me feel weak as fuck
April 7, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
goldengoose

you simpin right
April 7, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
It's Only Hype

But have yall ever touched a girl's hand and they felt like they been dragged across concrete an shit, it's gross man, torched her hand one time never did that shit again.

lmao! I now that feel bro
April 7, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
Too Trill

he's saying you need to hold hands in order to hold tits and ass cheeks.

well den he lackin alpha male
April 7, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Jay_Bird

^
real talk,a real alpha male

dont do the holding hands shit to be honest

when you hold a bitch hand in public it says alot about that man to be honest

1.he wet behind the ears in the game of women

2.whipped and will do anything his bitch say

3.his girl got more power to him in the relationship,and he submit to her

the only thing i might do,which is rare,is i will wrap my arm around my girl shoulder while we walking

and that is still a dominant male move,in my book
April 7, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
WPGMB

what if I gotta pull up my pants.
April 7, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

Punish that whore.
April 7, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
tmwtg

the only thing i might do,which is rare,is i will wrap my arm around my girl shoulder while we walking

and that is still a dominant male move,in my book

Or you can just put your hand around her waist/in her jeans backpocket (dat ass hmm).
April 7, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
Gilly Suits

you simpin right

He is the Young Simp God. Though there is very little wrong with holding hands. It all depends on the bitch. Some bitches hate the waist hold. Some hate the arm around the shoulder. My take do whatever as long as you score.

Culective.com //

April 7, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
Kill Your Family

I'm reading all of this in Donovan Strains' voice.
April 7, 2012 @ 08:18 PM

I'm reading all of this in Donovan Strains' voice.

donovan strain is the man cool

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 7, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
datniqqararthur

when a bitch try to pull dat shit all you have to do is pull her in, put your arm around her, and naturally she's just gonna grab ya waist, fuck all dat holdin hands shit.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

April 7, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Lew

what happens when you see some fine chick while cuffing your girl? it messes your game up with possibly getting with that chick in the future. I'd rather not take that risk
April 7, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
datniqqararthur

^hos are retarded so its actually the opposite and increases your worth especially if u fuckin wit a bad bitch.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

April 7, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
IveyAlumneye

If you ever pay attention to the old couples at the mall/ promenade, they are always holding their significant others hand, and they have the most swag in the joint always
April 7, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
johnathan

YOU HOLD HER HAND TO CLAIM HER AS YOUR PROPERTY TO OTHER PPL AT THE MALL SCHEMIN ON UR BITCH OR IF U WANNA GET FANCY WITH IT GRAB HER ASS LOOK BACK OVER UR SHOULDER AND GIVE THAT FOOL THE YA SHES MINE LOOK

free max b 2013

April 8, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
ichigo81

^hos are retarded so its actually the opposite and increases your worth especially if u fuckin wit a bad bitch.

Truth he speaks
April 8, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
modernmischief

Only hold wifeys hand,jumpoffs dont get that kind of affection
April 8, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Too Trill

Only hold wifeys hand,jumpoffs dont get that kind of affection

what happens when Too Trill fucks yo bitch...

den you was dat nicca cuffin ur wifey's hand all proud when she was cheating on you... ahahahaha

bitch ass holdin hands ass nicca
April 8, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
vanitas

Please login first to reply.