Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 4, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
jawesome

Yet again... This is why no one wants to be black.

Oh please.. Yall frail white/Pinoy/Mexican tootle boys been biting our swag for YEARS.

No doubt, but I'm not clowning in the street fucking with some random ass white guy. I'm not being ignorant as fuck everywhere I go. I'm not gonna be working a hourly waged job.

But yeah, I'll have the streetwear shit, and music to listen to, all while makin' my 6 figs. Only good values you dumb fucks got is taking care of your fam, but that's only if you don't become a crack head and do something with your life.

You ain't proving shit by that overused statement.

Not every Black person is clowning in the street either or being ignorant.. Same with white people, same with EVRYONE so why act like we all are guilty for what happened to dude. Those people are scum. Plus it's true that all other races copy and admire black culture.. fuck look at the hypebeast thread all you see are white boys and pinoys who fail at trying to be black and dress a certain way.

You're right, there are _niggers_. Then there are _black people_. Can't help that you guys have a website dedicated to ignorant shit, and no doubt I watch that shit cus most of the stuff is funny as fuck but doesn't deny the fact this shit makes you ALL of you look retarded.
i dont know why yall letting this fool jawesome troll yall.folks always act big and tough on the web but in real life hes probably the nicest guy you'll meet, who wouldn't dare say the dumb shit he's posting on here to a random black guy or even a white person. And dont going front like you make 6 figures either

lol don't worry, I don't give two fucks if you're white or black. I'd still smack the suss outta you kid. Trynna act like you know me lol. And I didn't say I'm currently making 6 figs, but I'm in pharmacy school and that much closer to it than you probably are fuck boy.

And I’m not gonna read all of Omar’s shit cus I’m not into this whole shit that seriously. All I can say it ya’ll are stupid hypocritical. Will say this is only an issue cus it's a black mob hittin on a white guy in the wrong place, but it's the exact same reason all of you wanna piss and cry about Trayvon.

I had two roomates freshman year that were straight outta Over-the-Rhine and got along with them fine so I'm pretty sure I haven't been living in ignorance ya overbearing suss faggot. But you right, yet again, you can't help majority of you are embarrassment to your own race.

P.S. Melo being from the area where this happened has nothing to do with anything lol, you just find dumb shit funny apparently.

Instagram: prxsh

April 4, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

trayvon cant even be applied to this case.

trayvon is/was systematically ignored by the police courts.

white man wasnt ignored he got what he deserved
April 4, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
jawesome

I stopped paying attention because of all the suspect shit going on both sides so I didn't realize that too much.

April 4, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
BuddyOmar

Oh please.. Yall frail white/Pinoy/Mexican tootle boys been biting our swag for YEARS.

No doubt, but I'm not clowning in the street fucking with some random ass white guy. I'm not being ignorant as fuck everywhere I go. I'm not gonna be working a hourly waged job.

But yeah, I'll have the streetwear shit, and music to listen to, all while makin' my 6 figs. Only good values you dumb fucks got is taking care of your fam, but that's only if you don't become a crack head and do something with your life.

Not every Black person is clowning in the street either or being ignorant.. Same with white people, same with EVRYONE so why act like we all are guilty for what happened to dude. Those people are scum. Plus it's true that all other races copy and admire black culture.. fuck look at the hypebeast thread all you see are white boys and pinoys who fail at trying to be black and dress a certain way.

You're right, there are _niggers_. Then there are _black people_. Can't help that you guys have a website dedicated to ignorant shit, and no doubt I watch that shit cus most of the stuff is funny as fuck but doesn't deny the fact this shit makes you ALL of you look retarded.
i dont know why yall letting this fool jawesome troll yall.folks always act big and tough on the web but in real life hes probably the nicest guy you'll meet, who wouldn't dare say the dumb shit he's posting on here to a random black guy or even a white person. And dont going front like you make 6 figures either

lol don't worry, I don't give two fucks if you're white or black. I'd still smack the suss outta you kid. Trynna act like you know me lol. And I didn't say I'm currently making 6 figs, but I'm in pharmacy school and that much closer to it than you probably are fuck boy.

And I’m not gonna read all of Omar’s shit cus I’m not into this whole shit that seriously. All I can say it ya’ll are stupid hypocritical. Will say this is only an issue cus it's a black mob hittin on a white guy in the wrong place, but it's the exact same reason all of you wanna piss and cry about Trayvon.

I had two roomates freshman year that were straight outta Over-the-Rhine and got along with them fine so I'm pretty sure I haven't been living in ignorance ya overbearing suss faggot. But you right, yet again, you can't help majority of you are embarrassment to your own race.

P.S. Melo being from the area where this happened has nothing to do with anything lol, you just find dumb shit funny apparently.

I just pointed that out because you dickride one ignorant nigga but hate on the rest. I see you bruh. I'mma hit you up in 10 years at CVS doe blood. B'lee dat. Personally i ain't with that Trayvon hype either. Something don't sit right with it. I don't believe it's as black and white as they wanna make it. Smell me? #NOSUSS

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 4, 2012 @ 09:14 PM

Inactive

ok so he got it hrder than he had too....

his fault.

dont try to twist words cause idgaf. either u get it or u dont. hopefully all of u get robbed.

Your logic is flawed, therefore your support for the accussed is invalid. Go play some chess.
April 4, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
Constellations

"everybody wanna be a nigga, but nobody wanna be a nigga."

\X/

April 4, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
ignorantian

you are ridiculous
April 4, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
ignorantian

wait do you mean he got what he deserved from all these black dudes or he got what he deserved as in justice?? if its the second one than my bad
April 4, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
nycxeric

I blame my nigga Chief Keef and Lil Reese for this tragedy. Ignorant, testosterone filled niggas, influenced by violent strife music and life experiences can prove to be deadly.

ha, my nigga this shit hard as fuck!

i agree wit raylo tho, duke shuda crossed the street instead of walking right into the mob
April 4, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

im a sixpac shakur nigga step off of me. Trying to tell me to play some chess. Get up on ur diction. Chess? Chest u mean. Go play some chest.
April 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
never_nervous

smh...I just don't see why anyone would upload a video like this on the internet. Youth always taking Ls and none more than Blacks. Fuck man.
April 4, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
datniqqararthur

^ bystanders recorded and uploaded it. niggas better think twice before doin ignant shit. why du walk on that nigga with his hands down, tho? like really? did this nigga think he had a force shield? he didn't even block when he saw dude cockin back, he must have been drunk or some shit. poor clueless ass nigga. smh

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

April 4, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Moises Arias

you a bitch ass nigga and imma leave at that. so imma let my nigga alley boy finish the rest

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 4, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
jawesome

lol. fuck boy took the D and moved on.

Shoutout to me doin' more with my life than your gorilla zoe ass.

April 4, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
dizii

mann, that's fucked up.
April 4, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
thrillmatic

I wonder what Al Sharpton has to say on the matter. Probably not much.

CNN's contract with him has a clause where he can't address reverse racism, even if he wanted to (and he probably wouldn't).

They'd end up stealing Fox News' demographic.

Like why the fuck do we continuously seperate by races?

Thats why I dont fuck with church on the low. Pops told me when I was younger its the most segregating time in America, that shit just seperates races in america even more.

Like fuck OP forreal forreal.

Feeding our heads with that "Why he gotta be white tho..." nah nigga, it aint even about that.

Its the fact that he's a human and he's being stomped by other humans. thats the real fucking issue.

Fuck Dougfunny you dumb as shit

Fuck Jawsome you dumb as shit

Fuck sickduck you dumb as shit

Fuck all yall niggers and crackers.

it kills me when people say its black people fault that there's so much ignorance in the black community. Just look at where they live. Their schools are not accredited so the chances of them getting out the hood is slim.The police dont do a good job of getting rid of the crime rate, so you get little kids wanting to grow up as a gangster since those are the only ones in the projects with money. And they cant move and live somewhere better cause its too expensive. Most of these black people are set up to fail as soon as they are born.

I was actually talking about this with a lady while I was on my way to class today, riding the bus. My current residence is 8 blocks away from one of the top 10 most dangerous inner-city areas in America. Niggas around here don't get out. Most do aight but some are fucked from the starting line.

Yet again... This is why no one wants to be black. Ya'll got a retarded gene that activates when more than 5 of you are around one another.

Aaron McGruder could make a Boondocks episode off of this one statement...oh wait, he already has.

Granddad's Fight

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 4, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
thrillmatic

I'ma add this: 100% of Black voters in my area of Los Angeles (the fuckin' Valley) voted for Obama. Every single one. That's some very ignorant shit right there. These niggas can't tell you shit about what went down with Bear Stearns, AIG, Lehman Brothers, UBS...they don't know what the Patriot Act is, or how it affects them when they dropping off a few pounds of that OG Kush at a homie's pad when they cops are listening in on their conversations...

When smart black people try and address shit like this, the rest just look at us like were on that house Negro shit. Fuck that. Put down the blunt and read a book. No, XXL and KING do not count.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 4, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

CNN's contract with him has a clause where he can't address reverse racism, even if he wanted to (and he probably wouldn't).

Thats why I dont fuck with church on the low. Pops told me when I was younger its the most segregating time in America, that shit just seperates races in america even more.
Feeding our heads with that "Why he gotta be white tho..." nah nigga, it aint even about that.
Its the fact that he's a human and he's being stomped by other humans. thats the real fucking issue.

This bullshit started with Michelangelo and ended with these bitch-ass Protestant motherfuckers from the 18th and 19th centuries. If not for that, we wouldn't be so segregated. Jesus was an Israeli Jew. Not Jim Morrison.

Well you fucked up cuz Jim Morrison is God.

April 4, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
thrillmatic

This bullshit started with Michelangelo and ended with these bitch-ass Protestant motherfuckers from the 18th and 19th centuries. If not for that, we wouldn't be so segregated. Jesus was an Israeli Jew. Not Jim Morrison.

Well you fucked up cuz Jim Morrison is God.

You win.

April 4, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Legit Shit

Yadayadayada. You'll never change these hoodlum type immature niggas. Doing shit like this cause they think it's funny and so they'll have a story to tell tomorrow.
he acted like a mark from the getgo

just like the majority of u

if it was me in that situation i would have said nothing and just walked away not looking back. nothing would have happened to me. he instigated that situation by standing still getting punked. he did that to himself imo

Basically. Dude didn't know how to handle the situation. 1 vs 15, you don't step up or stick around like you finna do something about it. Just dip. Rather have them laugh at me for running then laugh at me while I'm out cold laying naked on the sidewalk, without my wallet, keys, dignity and phone.

upthefunk

April 5, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Zatar

fucking niggers
April 5, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Old Man Doug

I'ma add this: 100% of Black voters in my area of Los Angeles (the fuckin' Valley) voted for Obama. Every single one. That's some very ignorant shit right there.

Hmm..that's odd.

April 5, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
ASSHOLE

This shit pisses me off more than that one video where the asian kid gets beaten up.
smfh at reverse racism.

reverse? naw, it's just regular.
April 5, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
thrillmatic

I'ma add this: 100% of Black voters in my area of Los Angeles (the fuckin' Valley) voted for Obama. Every single one. That's some very ignorant shit right there.

Hmm..that's odd.
"WHY ARE ALL OF THESE WOMEN LYING ON HERMAN?!" - Pusha T

April 5, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
BuddyOmar

Hmm..that's odd.

Not really. Even my mom did. My dad didn't vote though, he's smart enough to not give a fuck.

I remember Tyler the Creator putting out a post on his Formspring saying how he claimed he was down with McCain in one song of his just because he was "trolling the niggers".

Herman Cain was right. The Democratic Party has African-Americans hypnotized. Which is why Pusha T had this to say when this nigga Cain was getting toasted by all those white bitches:

"WHY ARE ALL OF THESE WOMEN LYING ON HERMAN?!"

Damn nigga you as a big a Pusha/Clipse fan as I am.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 5, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Mvgen

Obama facts:

- Obamacare sucks, didn't do anything but put america into more trillions of dollars in debt and small businesses out of work.

- He doesn't know anything about budgeting.

- What happens when I'm old enough to collect Social Security and there is none because we've exhausted all assets from the baby boom generation?

- His future plans are to raise taxes for the wealthy.

- US presence moving from Iraq to Iran.

- It costs $90 to fill up my S500 with 20 gallons of premium.
April 5, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

April 5, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

if only malcolm x was alive today....

:)

April 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Old Man Doug

Hmm..that's odd.

Not really. Even my mom did. My dad didn't vote though, he's smart enough to not give a fuck.

I remember Tyler the Creator putting out a post on his Formspring saying how he claimed he was down with McCain in one song of his just because he was "trolling the niggers".

Herman Cain was right. The Democratic Party has African-Americans hypnotized. Which is why Pusha T had this to say when this nigga Cain was getting toasted by all those white bitches:

"WHY ARE ALL OF THESE WOMEN LYING ON HERMAN?!"

I was being sarcastic. I said this a few pages back and everyone was quick to jump on me when I said it. I guess it's because my join date is March 2012 and everyone knows that join date correlates with intelligence.

April 5, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Old Man Doug

Obama facts:

- Obamacare sucks, didn't do anything but put america into more trillions of dollars in debt and small businesses out of work.

- He doesn't know anything about budgeting.

- What happens when I'm old enough to collect Social Security and there is none because we've exhausted all assets from the baby boom generation?

- His future plans are to raise taxes for the wealthy.

- US presence moving from Iraq to Iran.

- It costs $90 to fill up my S500 with 20 gallons of premium.

Is the part about social security news to you?

Please login first to reply.