FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 4, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

honestly its taht white dudes fault....he shoulda kept it moving instead he stayed there like a mark bitch. just fucking walk across the street keep your mouth shut and keep it moving.
April 4, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
BuddyOmar

This video is an example of the double standard in America. Noone is upset because another human being is harming another innocent human being. They are upset because one human's skin is a different color than the other human being.

When a black man in the hood is killing a shit ton of other black men in the hood, they call him a gang banger or petty criminal, but when a white person kills a bunch of other white people he's a "serial killer". It's a foolish double standard.

i agreed with everything you had to say until these last paragraphs. first of all people are upset because he was obviously targeted because of his skin color and don't try and say otherwise. there were plenty other black people walking around alone on that street but they went after the white guy. and generally, when people are targeted for specific reasons such as race, sexual orientation etc..., its treated much more seriously than if it were a random act of violence. the problem is people often mistake crimes between 2 races as being racially motivated when sometimes they actually arent, though in this situation it seems to be the case.

and the second thing you said, there is a clear difference between gang violence and serial killers. and i wouldnt say the perception of one is really better or worse than the other. gang violence is only referred to as gang violence when police gang units recognize signs that its gang related not just because the suspects and victims were black. serial killers are mentally unstable and have typically been predominately white/hispanic over the years. the same goes for gang violence existing mainly in the black/hispanic communities with the exception of nazi/klan people who really don't hold the weight they used to.

No i think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. There are varying motives for serial killers, to say only mentally unstable people are serial killers is just not true. Serial killing refers to the sequence of murders. They don't have to be white and crazy to be serial killers. There was definitely a racial motivation of this video but I was more just commenting on how are our society's priorities are fucked up. I'm not referring to experts in the know i.e. authorities at the municipal, state, or federal level, i'm just talking the average persons perception.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 4, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Pantic

honestly its taht white dudes fault....he shoulda kept it moving instead he stayed there like a mark bitch. just fucking walk across the street keep your mouth shut and keep it moving.

This statement is almost as retarded as what went down in the video..
Watching shit like this is damn disturbing, how can people act like that.
April 4, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

This statement is almost as retarded as what went down in the video..
Watching shit like this is damn disturbing, how can people act like that.

how is that retarded? if he woulda handled himself different, things woulda ended up different. how stupid is it to assume that what he did made no difference. if he woulda walked across the street he woulda kept his pants wallet and dignity
April 4, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
Pantic

Maybe he was scared shitless or he is just plain stupid, doesen't matter for shit. Holding him responsible for someone behaving that disgusting is just downright retarded. But sure keep your opinion.
April 4, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
DStyles

just like how that martin kid should've stayed at home listening to 2pac.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 4, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
shakintheD

god i hate black people
April 4, 2012 @ 06:45 PM

Inactive

god i hate black people

That Pinoy generalization.

HATE is such a strong word ... for you to judge a race on the actions of a few is just ...
April 4, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
ToyotaGuy

god i hate black people

LMAO
April 4, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
WPGMB

why didn't he run tho?
April 4, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
ignorantian

I can't even watch this without my blood boiling. Fucking disgusting individuals. And I bet these fucking animals are living off a welfare, reaping the benefits of our system and not appreciating it at all or even contributing to society in any positive manner. I am the first one to avoid bringing race in to issues, but this is pathetic. Unfortunately these fuckers are the ones that give minorities a bad name and continue to contribute to racial tension. It doesn't matter why the white guy was there. He didn't deserve this shit. Not too many people are questioning why Trayvon Martin was where he was and yet we got the fucking Black Panthers verbally attacking white people. It'd be interesting to see what they would say about this.

SMH the ignorance is so strong in this post I dont know where to begin.

1. How can you look at a person and assume they are on welfare and "reaping the benefits of the system"?

2. Trayvon Martin went to the fucking store. He had an Arizona Ice Tea and a bag of Skittles. HE LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE HE WAS KILLED. A 17 YEAR OLD BOY DOESNT DESERVE TO DIE FOR "LOOKING SUSPICIOUS".

3. GTFO with that "im not racist but.." shit you just lost that privilege with that ignorant ass post.

4. What these guys did was fucked up and hopefully they have charged, you cant go around doing that to people.

5.Peace niggas, shit like this is why I dont post here anymore.

Chill buddy. These idiots aren't demonstrating any behavior to make me assume that they are doing anything productive or contributing to society positively. Sorry for placing judgement but I was furious last night after watching this and they deserve it.
And I didn't mean to come off as taking Zimmerman's side in the Trayvon case, just pointing out hypocrisy.
April 4, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Quezz

That shit fucked up, nigga getting twerked on, get pickpocket and then drop then strip.
April 4, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
IH8Fakes

I don't think this has anything to do with the criminals being black. They aren't inclined to act in this manner simply because they are black. No one race is more prone to commit criminal acts than another. I believe these individuals acted this way not because they are "black ghetto hoodrats" but because they are of low socioeconomic standing. It just so happens that they are black as well. I am sure things like this happen in white neighborhoods that are economically deprived. Either way, no one, regardless of race, should commit such a heinous act.
April 4, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
ignorantian

Yet again... This is why no one wants to be black.

Oh please.. Yall frail white/Pinoy/Mexican tootle boys been biting our swag for YEARS.

No doubt, but I'm not clowning in the street fucking with some random ass white guy. I'm not being ignorant as fuck everywhere I go. I'm not gonna be working a hourly waged job.

But yeah, I'll have the streetwear shit, and music to listen to, all while makin' my 6 figs. Only good values you dumb fucks got is taking care of your fam, but that's only if you don't become a crack head and do something with your life.

You ain't proving shit by that overused statement.

This video is an example of the double standard in America. Noone is upset because another human being is harming another innocent human being. They are upset because one human's skin is a different color than the other human being.

When a black man in the hood is killing a shit ton of other black men in the hood, they call him a gang banger or petty criminal, but when a white person kills a bunch of other white people he's a "serial killer". It's a foolish double standard.

didn't think of it this way, good shit. but it's a sad reality that any issue like this is gonna be looked at racially
April 4, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I wonder what Al Sharpton has to say on the matter. Probably not much.
April 4, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

Maybe he was scared shitless or he is just plain stupid, doesen't matter for shit. Holding him responsible for someone behaving that disgusting is just downright retarded. But sure keep your opinion.

lol. he got victimized. ok?

you get put in those situations you have to learn how to handle them so you dont end up on the internet with ur pants down and ur tiny cracker weiner hanging out.

its stupid to say you cant act different to change the situation. yeah those dudes were in the wrong for assaulting him, but he coulda done some shit different so that it wouldnt have been as bad. fuckin dumbass
April 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

and anyone who disagrees is a sus nigga who probly likes taking the dick in their ass or gets robbed on the regular or gets bullied in work. fuck yall

he acted like a mark from the getgo

just like the majority of u

if it was me in that situation i would have said nothing and just walked away not looking back. nothing would have happened to me. he instigated that situation by standing still getting punked. he did that to himself imo
April 4, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
Fibrelight

you really think walking away would of helped? they zoned in on him as a target, I doubt they would of thought 'jeez this guy walks faster than a jet, lets give up'
April 4, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

and anyone who disagrees is a sus nigga who probly likes taking the dick in their ass or gets robbed on the regular or gets bullied in work. fuck yall

he acted like a mark from the getgo

just like the majority of u

if it was me in that situation i would have said nothing and just walked away not looking back. nothing would have happened to me. he instigated that situation by standing still getting punked. he did that to himself imo

I bet you also think girls deserved to get raped because they were wearing a short skirt.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

you really think walking away would of helped? they zoned in on him as a target, I doubt they would of thought 'jeez this guy walks faster than a jet, lets give up'

yeah....they wouldnt have even gotten built up to the point where they want to fuck with you. you notice trouble you leave. you dont let them get to the point where they want to chase you down. keep it fuckin moving.

and ricco first of all this isnt a woman. this isnt some helpless girl. this is a grown ass man. he could have defended himself. he could have walked away.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
I.Run.Bad

this guy was a fucking idiot, period. first sign of danger he should have gotten away and called the police, instead he stands there trying to be a tough guy, gets pick pocketed, then walks on the pick pocketer like he's going to do something with his fucking hands down. he's lucky he didn't get killed.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
theconqueror

I don't think this has anything to do with the criminals being black. They aren't inclined to act in this manner simply because they are black. No one race is more prone to commit criminal acts than another. I believe these individuals acted this way not because they are "black ghetto hoodrats" but because they are of low socioeconomic standing. It just so happens that they are black as well. I am sure things like this happen in white neighborhoods that are economically deprived. Either way, no one, regardless of race, should commit such a heinous act.

+1.

1 step forward, 2 steps back.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Fibrelight

yeah....they wouldnt have even gotten built up to the point where they want to fuck with you. you notice trouble you leave. you dont let them get to the point where they want to chase you down. keep it fuckin moving.

Nah i see what you're saying, but these guys don't seem like the kind of people that would stop just because a guy is walking off, especially a guy that sticks out like a sore thumb. You don't see the situation before hand either, maybe he did try walking off and they chased and caught up to him, it's very likely. The attackers are in the wrong hands down, and it's no one fault other than theirs.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

just because im saying that he could have handled things differently, doesnt mean that i'm passing the blame along. not at all. the people who accosted and assaulted him were def in the wrong. and frankly, its disgusting seeing people doing this shit to other people word to based god. i would just like to tell you other folks, that you have an impact on every situation you get put in, and how you act has an impact.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
vintagenoire

Some black people stay losing. smh rip trayvon

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

April 4, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
theconqueror

honestly its taht white dudes fault....

just because im saying that he could have handled things differently, doesnt mean that i'm passing the blame along. not at all.

LOLWUT
April 4, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

ok so he got it hrder than he had too....

his fault.

dont try to twist words cause idgaf. either u get it or u dont. hopefully all of u get robbed.
April 4, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Fibrelight

link fail
April 4, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

I blame my nigga Chief Keef and Lil Reese for this tragedy. Ignorant, testosterone filled niggas, influenced by violent strife music and life experiences can prove to be deadly.

April 4, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
basspro

what city?

Please login first to reply.