Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
April 4, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
JCrewkid

Never feel like you have to stick to a certain style--that's for simple niggas. You can dress how you do now and rock more grown up shit once in a while. Just do you--don't let others' opinions control what you do.

Graphic tees get played out fast though.
April 4, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
greazy

What kind of t shirts do you wear instead of graphic ones doe? I can't just wear pocket tees and plain ones can be pretty boring...
April 5, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
Pretty Joseph

wayne pushing 30 and still dressing like :

pharell pushing 40 and still dressing like:

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

April 5, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
lostboy23

I'm in my late twenties, and here's some random shit from my closet.

Supreme headwear

Shirts from Brooks Brothers, Mark McNairy, Apolis Activism, Club Monaco, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs

Neckties, scarves, bow ties and ascots/cravats from everywhere

Sweaters and suit jackets from Candy and Caviar, Supreme, William Rast, Armani, Banana republic

Shoes from Nike sb, Bape, zuriick, cdg, chucks galore

Tees from my own personal brand as well as Bape, bbc, ice cream, original fake, Playcloths

A pile of denim

I don't own a single pair of khakis or hard bottoms. I wear all of the aforementioned with sneakers (which usually are trashed from skating) and I still get compliments. Age doesn't determine style and vice versa. Whatever you feel comfortable in is the goal, but there is no evolution in worrying about public perception. If there's a loud graphic tee from an 'street brand' that I like, I'll still get it, and I'll continue to wear what I like.

^ that
April 5, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
Ceekay

They are celebrities though. They can do whatever they want given their status and money and not give a fuck about what people think. Actually, we could all do that, but we might not make it very far. I mean, try getting a tattoo on your neck and dressing like that. Try wearing snowboard boots in public; you'd probably get punched in the face lol whereas they'd get little kids to imitate them.
April 5, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
kbos

Life is too fuckin short. Wear whatever you feel good about wearing for whatever reason. On hb, myself included, we stay clowning folks over dumb petty shit that doesn't really matter, but at the end of the day thats just small minded ass thinking. My personal opinion if I was to judge asthetically, it matters more how old you look than how old you are. Some 18 year olds look 27, some 18 year olds look 14.

As a 21 year old who has been told I look anything from 17 to 25 depending on facial hair and what im wearing, I rock a wide range of shit. I think most people on here go for steez everytime they go out in public. I'm on some basic shit, I throw on the big johns, whatever is clean and temp appropriate, and whatever kicks complement the fit. Brands don't matter much to me, i wear a dirt cheap field and stream button up from costco one day and an over priced streetware T the next. I'm even lazier in summer time yo im not too proud to admit ill often give in to flip flops if the day is lazy enough.
April 5, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
dmwalking

Dress how you feel. There's no "age." It's about how you feel.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

April 5, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
Octopussy

^^^

dress according to where you goin, what you doin, & how you feelin
April 5, 2012 @ 05:14 PM

lol wayne looks fucking 60. them cough syrup abuse symptoms

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 5, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Quan292

It depends on your lifestyle. If your life consist of 2 classes in the morning and working at footlocker dont be the dude wearing a bowtie and blazer everyday. When you get closer to graduating from college and working full time/ living alone is when you should start transitioning from the colorful hightops and hoodies to more clean solid color looks
April 5, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
JCrewkid

Lil Wayne looks like a clown. Ain't nothing wrong with the way Pharrell dresses though.
April 5, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
Mvgen

im swaggin til the day i die

cool
April 6, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
J-aimz

Sometimes I dress "nice" and sometimes I wear a t-shirt/jeans/jordans. I can't stick to one style.
April 6, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
NoStress

just wear whatever the fuck you want

burr

April 6, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
stickie

I'd say... be versatile... own a few polos/button ups/slacks.. wear those when you need to for certain events.
If you just gonna go out with your boys or to eat or some shit then wear wahtever the fuck you want, graphic tee jeans and whatever shoes. But if u goin out to a nice dinner then class it up a little..
you just gotta have the right fit and not look like a fucken retard
April 6, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
kmz

like middle of college i was like why am i still sagging/wearing baggy jeans
clean fit now

Please login first to reply.