March 31, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
ocean waves

New York Knicks forward Amare Stoudemire was interviewed after the game about the Knicks lost in Atlanta, Amare had this to say "Check it You know how I be Last night Melo couldn’t do without me You know how I be Last night Melo couldn’t do without me I call my self big But I am not as big as Biggie I call my self big Cuz I live next to Diddy Excuse me, Diddy lives next to me So in the hood dog I feel like B.I.G Cuz if Biggie was still here He would be right there All star in a mansion somewhere Chillin’Sitting on a half of Billion Me and and gusta *BEEP* that’s half a Billion For real dog and now thats B.I.G.Aint nobody in the world doing it bigger than me That’s Like a white boy trying to be more nigger than me That’s Like a homeless cat having more fingers than me That’s Like Steve Nash having a better chance at the playoff than me That’s like rapper having more cars and things than me That’s like you saying to yourself that your better than me That’s like Kareem saying to himself he’s better than me Now stop, think about that It aint about thatIts about B.I.G. AKA Big Stat Now that’s the difference between 1st and last place Melo tell me how my ass tastes? Okay Melo tell me how my ass tastes? I’m horse Melo ratted me out, that’s why I’m getting a divorce He said Stat gave the *beep* a millI don’t do that cuz my name is Shatqullie I love em I don’t leave em I got a vasectomy Now I can’t breed em"
March 31, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

March 31, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
ignorantian

what
March 31, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
loop

I'm 12 and what is this?
March 31, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
The Chosen One

suspended