Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 3, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

2 chainz
/thread
October 3, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
kbos

When I do have kids - hopefully no time soon, they are gunna hate me for some of the shit I put them through during childhood. But they will respect me and love me when they are old enough to understand. Its like my father told me when I was a little boy in need of discipline, you might not like it but you'll thank me when your an adult. I spent my entire childhood thinking that was some bullshit - but he was 100% right. Lotta my peers don't have fathers anyway a lot of men are cowards who wont admit it to themselves so their true bitch character surfaces in subconcious ways.... Thats a whole nother thread tho
October 3, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Fuck yall old ass, dusty, arthritis havin ass niggas.

Young niggas run dis shit. #BengBeng #SOSA #O-Block #YOLO

October 3, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
totalespionage

Really though, it ain't just kids. Im 22 and niggas my age seem to do the dumbest and most immature shit out of any other age group. And whats sad is most of them have kids and rather than spending time with their son/daughter on the weekend all their worried about is "hitting the club, turning up, and fucking bitches(more than likely raw)". Shit just don't make since to me. Maybe if I had a kid I would understand better.
October 3, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
dmwalking

When I do have kids - hopefully no time soon, they are gunna hate me for some of the shit I put them through during childhood. But they will respect me and love me when they are old enough to understand. Its like my father told me when I was a little boy in need of discipline, you might not like it but you'll thank me when your an adult. I spent my entire childhood thinking that was some bullshit - but he was 100% right. Lotta my peers don't have fathers anyway a lot of men are cowards who wont admit it to themselves so their true bitch character surfaces in subconcious ways.... Thats a whole nother thread tho

That's the right way to do it. It's like, imagine you're walking casually down the street, right? And you're having a great day. Looking up at the clouds. Smiling at pretty girls. Then my big ass comes and tackles the life out of you. Like you don't even see it coming, right? Now you're on the floor, I'm on top of you. The wind's knocked out of you. You're gonna be like "WTF NIGGA!!! WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY DAY?!!" But then I'll be like, yo you almost got hit by a car. My bad for tackling you but I had to get you out of the way.

What I'm saying with that analogy is that at first you're upset because you don't know WHY your dad is disciplining you. All you feel is that tackle. All you know is that a nigga just messed you up. But when you stop and look down the road, you'll realized the nigga prolly saved your life, you know?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
kbos

^
On tha money. A little getcha ass kicked in the name of whats good is just what dem likkle youf need. metaphorically and literally.
October 3, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Evident

Link this pretty much sizes it up !!
October 3, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
totalespionage

confused This was some fucked up shit.
October 3, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
kbos

^
Thats a tricky issue... don't know where I stand on that without some thought. I have a feeling she came from a fucked up white trash family and didn't have her marbles in order.
October 3, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
totalespionage

^
Thats a tricky issue... don't know where I stand on that without some thought. I have a feeling she came from a fucked up white trash family and didn't have her marbles in order.

She might have, but that does not change the fact that she murdered an infant. She should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law. Minor or not this is some sick shit my nigga!
October 3, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
dmwalking

That makes no sense. Pointing to cancer and saying "this is why you have cancer," doesn't explain anything. The question is "WHY are kids so messed up?" Not, show examples of kids being messed up.

Either way, that junk is crazy. Definitely a sign of the times.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
*ER!C

niggas dont give a fuck anymore
October 3, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
totalespionage

That makes no sense. Pointing to cancer and saying "this is why you have cancer," doesn't explain anything. The question is "WHY are kids so messed up?" Not, show examples of kids being messed up.

Either way, that junk is crazy. Definitely a sign of the times.

Yeah man. This shit got me heated right now! And reading some of the comments on the article makes me sick. People taking her side "She was overwhelmed and didnt know who to turn to"...no she knew what she was doing. She may be 14 but she isn't dumb. A child's life should never be at risk over dumb shit like this.

Please login first to reply.