Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 29, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
johnathan

alot is wrong with kids

free max b 2013

March 29, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
kbos

^
But yo, bullying, and kids fighting and shit... The media floods us with these bullshit anti-bullying campaigns, but that shit will always be around, its human nature. Dumb ass fist fights and/or aimless playground bullying are a regular ass part of childhood. Not on the daily, thats a red flag, but from time to time its whatever.

what does "fucks wrong with em" mean?

Well it could mean what the fucks wrong with kids, or it could mean are fucks wrong with kids, as in, is it wrong to bone kids. Its up for interpretation.

On another note:

Dubstep to me is like asians, on first impression it all looks and sounds the same, its completely void of any soul, funk, creativity, or message, its very calculated and boring to listen to, and its fucking obnoxious to everyone else when its in a car.

On another nother note:

Has every upcoming generation been looked down on in the same way or do the generations actually keep getting worse? I don't think its so black and white. I do think my generation and the younger generation might see a new low in recent history for logistics standards. People can't figure out how to coordinate shit these days and nobody sticks to what they say theyre gunna do in regards to short term social planning. Everybody relies on technology to handle simple shit that people used to just know how to do.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Brian@ONLY

i hate when i see a crew of highschool kids who all dress the same that shit looks soft man

i miss the 90s man, ny was hard as fuck, thompkins square, BTS @ Cube, baggy jeans and timbs, army navy cheap ass gear, OG polo rugby's, tommy crewnecks, etc.

now i walk down soho i see homeboy with a giant squirrel tail attached to his belt on some tight skinny purple jeans, some colorful watch, big black framed urkle glasses, and snapback worn sideways with color pins all over their jean jacket. i mean do girls like that look is that why everyone dresses like that now? i mean how far does this shit go, who in they right mind would rock 2 different pair of kicks just to show off they own one of each sneaker of each pair of kicks...like when did that concept oh its cool if i rock heineken sbs on my left foot, and footpatrol's on my right foot.

thank god i grew up in the 90s
March 30, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
NZOO

Blame tumblr, twitter, and facebook.

Don't badmind me.

March 30, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Blunted at birth.

oword.
March 30, 2012 @ 04:33 AM

Inactive

Has every upcoming generation been looked down on in the same way or do the generations actually keep getting worse? I don't think its so black and white. I do think my generation and the younger generation might see a new low in recent history for logistics standards. People can't figure out how to coordinate shit these days and nobody sticks to what they say theyre gunna do in regards to short term social planning. Everybody relies on technology to handle simple shit that people used to just know how to do.

exactly my thoughts. fucking hate flakes smh

but idk i think it just might be the new generation looks down on the younger who knows though nikkas is dumb nowadays
March 30, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
bokchoy`

2:49

http://instagram.com/eleong

March 31, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
itspremedoe

Television and "swag". 99.99% of people claiming they have swag, don't even know what it represents, let alone to have some! "YOLO" and terms like that are going to continuously make pop culture softer and make the people who support it a lot more stupider.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

March 31, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
sliicktalk

Facebook
Tumblr
SWAG
Lil Wayne
Reality TV
Dubstep

That's what the fuck is wrong.

NO
NO
NO
Maybe
Fuck No.

Dub step cool as shit fuck outta here.

Looks like you fit into the category
March 31, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
SK

"retro" snapbacks. fuck anyone (90% of hb) who wears a retro snapback.

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

April 1, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Alchemist

Kids these days have no mind. They never lead, just follow like a bunch of mindless uneducated DONKEYS.
October 1, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
kbos

Today I was thinking about some observations ive noticed about college students and children, vs college students and children the past. As the economy and the future pile on more financial debt older teens and young adults need more help from their families with their responsibilities. At the same time younger kids have access to more adult media and whatever kind of fucked up stuff is out there at their finger tips. Kids grow up faster in the sense of being exposed to violence and sex and superficial themes, but they grow up slower in the sense of having responsibilities. Ignorance is growing in popularity as an export from the entertainment industry, meanwhile public school systems are sub-par and kids are racking up huge college debts in a country where it can take even an ambitious college grad a few years to get a job they can really support themselves with. Younger kids are absorbing information, and now they have more filth than worthwhile knowledge to absorb. Not long ago it was much easier to maintain childhood innocence and it was far more popular for older kids to get the fuck out of their parents houses and support themselves between late teens and early 20s because it was once much more feasible. I might be talking out of my ass, but from what i've seen and know about the world it seems this social shift would contribute to what the fucks wrong with American kids these days.
October 1, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Pineapple Espresso

Today I was thinking about some observations ive noticed about college students and children, vs college students and children the past. As the economy and the future pile on more financial debt older teens and young adults need more help from their families with their responsibilities. At the same time younger kids have access to more adult media and whatever kind of fucked up stuff is out there at their finger tips. Kids grow up faster in the sense of being exposed to violence and sex and superficial themes, but they grow up slower in the sense of having responsibilities. Ignorance is growing in popularity as an export from the entertainment industry, meanwhile public school systems are sub-par and kids are racking up huge college debts in a country where it can take even an ambitious college grad a few years to get a job they can really support themselves with. Younger kids are absorbing information, and now they have more filth than worthwhile knowledge to absorb. Not long ago it was much easier to maintain childhood innocence and it was far more popular for older kids to get the fuck out of their parents houses and support themselves between late teens and early 20s because it was once much more feasible. I might be talking out of my ass, but from what i've seen and know about the world it seems this social shift would contribute to what the fucks wrong with American kids these days.

This definitely seems true.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 1, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
Evident

I agree the internet along with reality tv gave ppl the platform to get ideas and act on them. Think along with the deep web, there is no filter
October 1, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
trollingwolves

Kids these days have no mind. They never lead, just follow like a bunch of mindless uneducated DONKEYS.
lol.

waffles

October 2, 2012 @ 12:35 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

The lil muthafuckas aint never at school up here

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 2, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
REVS

The newest generation, I think it's Generation Z, feels entitlement to everything, (I personally believe).

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 2, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
SHARKlN

I blame the internet.

It has turned us into a society of fakes and flakes.
October 2, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

The internet nigga...that is whats wrong with kids nigga....you got kid bitches who think they celebs just cause they got 30 likes on a photo....then everybody wants to be a fucking rapper dog...like chill out nigga...just cause u got your whole hood out side and yall hype don't mean you doing it.....
October 2, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I also think so kids think snapbacks are a new invention and nothing from the past.....fuck these kids b....
October 2, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
chriscosta

I personally think its the generation of parents raising shitty kids. Too many pregnant 14 year olds having kids and not knowing how to raise them. And even like the middle to upper class kids, parenting is different from how it used to be. You used to get your ass beat with a stick if you did something wrong/bad, but now parents don't discipline their kids at all and let them run wild and act like punks.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

October 2, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
dmwalking

Decent thread. I agree with a lot of the factors mentioned. I did a lot of skimming so I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but I believe that the weakened family structure plays a huge role. I observe a lot of families with an everyone for themselves kind of mentality. Kids aren't taught to contribute to families. Parents don't include kids in the decision making. There is no strong patriarch or matriarch leading the family as a unit.

More often than not both parents work 8 or more hours a day to keep up with the status quo...leaving their kids to be raised by the government (public schools) and corporations (after school TV). I mention after school TV (and nowdays the internet) because parents usually get out of work AFTER their kids get out of school. What are kids learning during that time? Then add to this that parenting requires energy. Discipline requires energy. Guidance, encouragement, conversations, listening....communication requires energy. Energy that they are sapped of at the end of a 12-14 hour day (getting kids ready for school, getting themselves ready, commuting to and from work, working, preparing dinner, etc). That's not mentioning work related stress that's got parents dealing with stress related illnesses. And I almost forgot to mention that parents are human and enjoy alone time like everyone else. And with the majority of their time being spent making money for someone else, it's just another drain to not have alone time.

All that said, it's easier for parents to just pacify kids. Plop them in front of a TV. Let them play on the computer. Let them play their video games. Anything. Just let me relax. You stay in your room. I'll stay in mine. You're there. I'm here. Minimal interaction. Minimal bonding. Minimal communication. Which means minimal guidance. Minimal encouragement. But kids look for these things. And they find them in other places. Some productive; like sports or academic clubs. Others negative, like gangs or groups of other friends who are just as dysfunctional.

And my nigga, I'm talking about TWO parent middle class households. The Brady Bunch types. Don't even get me started on single parent low income families.

Real talk man, I feel like the weakened family structure has a big impact on the youth of today.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 2, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
totalespionage

I personally think its the generation of parents raising shitty kids. Too many pregnant 14 year olds having kids and not knowing how to raise them. And even like the middle to upper class kids, parenting is different from how it used to be. You used to get your ass beat with a stick if you did something wrong/bad, but now parents don't discipline their kids at all and let them run wild and act like punks.

This right here. Bitches ain't mature enough to be having babies at 14-15 and lack the skills to properly guide them. I have a friend who's GF had a kid at like 14. He is one of the baddest kids i have ever seen in my lifetime. Only 5 yrs old and knows Futures "At the Same Damn Time" lyrics. And yes he knows the meaning behind them. Ask him what he like to do for fun and his response is "fucking two bad bitches at the same damn time" and his mother is all like "Aint he cute?" WTF bitch that shit is not cute. I dare my son (if I had one) to repeat those lyrics. Bad parenting is to blame.

end rant
October 2, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Jollibee.

My underclassman homie from highschool whos a senior now is going to be a daddy and hes only 17 confused
October 2, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
totalespionage

My underclassman homie from highschool whos a senior now is going to be a daddy and hes only 17 confused

SMH...may the force be with him. I have already seen two of my homies basically go insane from child support, one of them is only 24 and is up to his eyeballs in debt.

Oh well that shit aint got nothing to do with me
October 2, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
99%Shit

Don't even get me started on single parent low income families.

I came from one of these families. My mom ended up finishing high-school(@24), uni(partial scholarship taken by gov't 'cause she was on welfare when accepted) and teachers college. She worked two jobs while on social assistance during the high-school period. I was always looked after by a trustworthy person during the times she couldn't be home, paid out of her pocket. Now she cakin' 6 figures, her beau pull in the same.

Being a single parent is not an excuse, it's motivation, fuck anyone who says otherwise. I got a homegirl(25) raising two kids on her own(both were planned during marriage), she works, she prepping to go back to post-secondary, her kids are always looked after and daddy ain't in the picture but once every couple months. She doesn't bitch and moan about it, they're her motivation. Her 1.5 year old is smarter than most 3 year olds I see day-to-day at work with their 2 parent families.

The real problem is our 'time-out' culture. Fuck that. You act up, you get a swat on the ass. #realtalk You can't reason with a child under the age of 13, let alone one who is 2.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 2, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
dmwalking

I'm from a low income single (barely there) parent. A more accurate picture of the situation TBH. You're the exception. Not the rule. Sadly, I come from the rule. Is it possible to dig your way out? Of course. But considering that you have to work 4x as hard as the next person to get there, and most people not having that kind of drive (or selfless love for their kids), we end up with more cheif keefs than lupe's if you get me.

All that being said, mf'ing props to your mom. You're blessed that your mother loved you like that. Real talk, don't ever forget that and don't take that for granted. Lotta niggas out here don't have that.

And the time out culture that you're talking about, IMO, comes from what I mentioned earlier where parents just don't want to spend the energy on discipline. That and they're just too damned soft.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 2, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
falcon0

I think this generation is in fact fucked up, but they will realize they fucked up in the long run and their children's generation will be a rebound.
October 2, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
sparkythedinosaur

i know some kids who practically swear their lives to Odd Future, acting like they know them all, trying to be all bad ass... when they're just a money making image in my opinion, which kid's seem to look up to compared to looking up to role models or whatever that will benefit on their futures and shit.

street bound

October 3, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
reeser

This thread is so true. Imma come back and read more of it later

Follow my instagram: @fendi

Please login first to reply.