Real talk homies...Getting out of your hometown

Mar 30, 2012 @ 23:08
Need to learn bow to save? Gotta say there is 4 devils keeping you from doing that everyday. Rap,females,facebook, youtube. Lol. Anywho. Uh. Born in alaska. Been around the world like thrice now. Born into a mil fam. And after you get away from home once, its that much easier. But i do advise visiting before you move there. Everybody and their got damn momma talks about italy........its wack. When i leave this place i never comin back. Lol. Try japan, korea, and england. Good starter countries, great places period.

Inactive User

Mar 30, 2012 @ 23:34
Need to learn bow to save? Gotta say there is 4 devils keeping you from doing that everyday. Rap,females,facebook, youtube. Lol. Anywho. Uh. Born in alaska. Been around the world like thrice now. Born into a mil fam. And after you get away from home once, its that much easier. But i do advise visiting before you move there. Everybody and their got damn momma talks about italy........its wack. When i leave this place i never comin back. Lol. Try japan, korea, and england. Good starter countries, great places period.

Mar 30, 2012 @ 23:38
I grew up in Milwaukee and am currently attending school at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Sadly, I have not had the opportunities to do much traveling. My goal is to obtain my degree first and then see what opportunities present themselves. I want to acquire the skills first before I start making extensive travel plans. I want to break into the advertising / marketing industry and I know that career path will allow me to travel quite frequently. I think it's a matter of staying focused and working on bettering yourself as a person in order to put yourself into more worldly opportunities.

Fuck your plug come shop w/ me.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0