March 26, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
damnwitless1

moving to NY is good cuz no matter what herb type reasoning you have for going, once you're there youre forced to get over it and accept the realness FAST

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 30, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
cgunner

Need to learn bow to save? Gotta say there is 4 devils keeping you from doing that everyday. Rap,females,facebook, youtube. Lol. Anywho. Uh. Born in alaska. Been around the world like thrice now. Born into a mil fam. And after you get away from home once, its that much easier. But i do advise visiting before you move there. Everybody and their got damn momma talks about italy........its wack. When i leave this place i never comin back. Lol. Try japan, korea, and england. Good starter countries, great places period.
March 30, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

Inactive

Need to learn bow to save? Gotta say there is 4 devils keeping you from doing that everyday. Rap,females,facebook, youtube. Lol. Anywho. Uh. Born in alaska. Been around the world like thrice now. Born into a mil fam. And after you get away from home once, its that much easier. But i do advise visiting before you move there. Everybody and their got damn momma talks about italy........its wack. When i leave this place i never comin back. Lol. Try japan, korea, and england. Good starter countries, great places period.

March 30, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Sammy Steez

I grew up in Milwaukee and am currently attending school at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Sadly, I have not had the opportunities to do much traveling. My goal is to obtain my degree first and then see what opportunities present themselves. I want to acquire the skills first before I start making extensive travel plans. I want to break into the advertising / marketing industry and I know that career path will allow me to travel quite frequently. I think it's a matter of staying focused and working on bettering yourself as a person in order to put yourself into more worldly opportunities.

Fuck your plug come shop w/ me.

Please login first to reply.