Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 24, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
Miles_Morales

pics?

^ pics and yeah bro friend zone moves in extra fast.... i know the feel..

She's nowhere to be found online. no Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, nothing. sorry, lol
#SMFH

Nigga just wear extra tight shorts and do the King Ding A Ling dance for that bitch. I got a thing for the fine ass athletic bitches too my nigga. #ISEEYOUBRUH

you can't resist em
March 24, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
dannyfresh1

yo
liquor her up
move in
bam
March 24, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
BuddyOmar

pics?

She's nowhere to be found online. no Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, nothing. sorry, lol
#SMFH

Nigga just wear extra tight shorts and do the King Ding A Ling dance for that bitch. I got a thing for the fine ass athletic bitches too my nigga. #ISEEYOUBRUH

you can't resist em

Lemme guess: 5'8-5'9, long ass leggs, very pretty face, toned body? Make a nigga wanna become the neighborhood watch and kill an innocent nigga just to get a piece real talk.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Miles_Morales

pics?

#SMFH

you can't resist em

Lemme guess: 5'8-5'9, long ass leggs, very pretty face, toned body? Make a nigga wanna become the neighborhood watch and kill an innocent nigga just to get a piece real talk.

lmao you nailed her description to PERFECTION.
March 24, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
pfill

running partners=friend zone unless you make it obvious you want in the panties
March 24, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
Juki

Doesn't your team stretch together before/after practice? What about warm up laps? At least my school team did. All you gotta do is sit next to her when your stretching or jog alongside and make some small talk. If your on the same track team it shouldn't be hard, there should be so many things make conversation from.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 24, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Miles_Morales

Doesn't your team stretch together before/after practice? What about warm up laps? At least my school team did. All you gotta do is sit next to her when your stretching or jog alongside and make some small talk. If your on the same track team it shouldn't be hard, there should be so many things make conversation from.

TYBG
March 24, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
BuddyOmar

pics?

#SMFH

you can't resist em

lmao you nailed her description to PERFECTION.

cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
zyezye

refer to this thread for situations like these

Your text to link here...
March 24, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
franjoli

create account in 2012
meet girl once

post on hb.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

March 24, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Virunga

Just go up to her and tell her you haven't seen her before the other day and then introduce yourself ask what her name is and a bit about her then take it from there.

But you're prolly a simp that no amount of advice can help

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 24, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Pantic

Can you explain why she would be interested in someone that walks up to her with such a regular ass introduction with no flirting or fun? Don't ask questions about her and don't open with some "hey im xxx what's your name?" boring shit.
Gotta stand out from the mass and gotta make her laugh, you aren't gonna get the punani by making an interview about her in your first conversation.
March 24, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
lihp

get a pasta dinner or some team activity together and then pounce while she has her guard down
March 24, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Too Trill

this is simple...

when you two are alone...

"So... what's your favorite subway sandwich?"
March 24, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
chaobro

Imma give you the perfect introduction line if you tell me how you "met" her first.

Alright, sure. It was at the end of practice, and i was putting away my "blocks" (the metal things runners sprint out of in races) when she asked "could i see those?". I was blown away by her body at first, and after a second or so of awkward staring i finally stuttered out "sure". It was the best moment of my High School career thus far.

looking at a girl in real life was your best moment in High School so far? I mean, I get it...

Please login first to reply.