Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 2, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
Josh.

The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 2, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
TR.eat

The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

No way Zimmerman was "beat up to death" by a kid not even half his size. And I didn't see anything on the mugshot, not even a scratch or bruise, c'mon son. Also if the kid had bad intentions, do you really go buy candy and then pick a fight with some big guy with a gun?
Sorry but I don't think anything justifies shooting an unarmed 17 year old...
April 2, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
jaded

No way Zimmerman was "beat up to death" by a kid not even half his size. And I didn't see anything on the mugshot, not even a scratch or bruise, c'mon son. Also if the kid had bad intentions, do you really go buy candy and then pick a fight with some big guy with a gun?

The mugshot is from a separate arrest a while back isn't it? The police didn't take him in after the Trayvon murder. I still don't believe Zimmerman's story, but I'm pretty sure that mugshot that's circulating wasn't taken after this incident.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 2, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
sado

they have surveilance video from the PD that shows him unscathed
April 2, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
NapoleonComplex

swag!

AYYYE dat shit hot bruh

Song of the year

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 3, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
thrillmatic

Two words: polygraph test?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 3, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
im_shy

^if you look into it, you will see those are not very reliable & are basically a joke.
April 3, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
sharky

You must be black ^

you must be white
April 3, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
unoimkewl

In my opinion, this is a race issue. However, it being a race issue isn't the problem or the actual debate. The fact that someone was shot down and killed, and the killer got away with it is the problem here. Race just adds fuel to the fire. The killer isn't even being detained!
April 3, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Josh.

The mugshot is from a separate arrest a while back isn't it? The police didn't take him in after the Trayvon murder. I still don't believe Zimmerman's story, but I'm pretty sure that mugshot that's circulating wasn't taken after this incident.

No it wasnt

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 3, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
BuddyOmar

Two words: polygraph test?

Eleven words: Not admissible in court and easily beaten if you know to

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 3, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Gilly Suits

for those who had it confused listen more carefully at 2:18-2:24 Zimmerman says "these fuckin PUNKS" not "these fuckin COONS"

This is true because he says it at 1:43 under his breath. The audio removed the cloudier low end so it became clearer for the public to hear.

Culective.com //

April 3, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Eaton

However
1.) to all you whiteys tryna play it off like Zimmerman aint white STFU! his pops is white.

i'm relieved to hear you say this because this now means barack is ours too.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

April 3, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Kilimanjaro

I wasn't there and I don't know all the facts but I do know that I don't want a neighbor that pursues kids in the neighborhood with a gun. Even if he had been attacked by Trayvon which is highly questionable considering Zimmerman is older, bigger, and carrying a gun, Zimmerman initiated contact and provoked what was to come. Zimmerman disobeyed instructions from authorities and has proven himself way to reckless for me to endorse his freedom and live alongside people in society. He is a hazard to the community. He's a grown man that killed a minor. A punishment should be in order and must be paid to society for that behavior. I feel sorry for everyone involved including Zimmerman but especially Trayvon.
April 3, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
secret genius

for those who had it confused listen more carefully at 2:18-2:24 Zimmerman says "these fuckin PUNKS" not "these fuckin COONS"

This is true because he says it at 1:43 under his breath. The audio removed the cloudier low end so it became clearer for the public to hear.

my fault, couldnt hear it on this link but, this one is perfectly clear

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

April 6, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
ignorantian

Anyone see this bullshit with CBS news? Ridiculous. The media is so fucked up
April 6, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
Ellie

why do you believe all the crap the media tells you? for all we know trayvon might have provoked the whole thing, or maybe not. who knows? you can't just pass judgement based on one side of the story
April 6, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
ignorantian

in he actual audio tape with zimmerman talking to the cops, the cops as zimmerman if the kid in the hoodie is white or black or hispanic, and zimmerman said he looks black.
CBS edited the audio for it to basically say "this kid looks like hes up to no good, he looks black"
they took out the cops asking that to make zimmerman sound even more racist
April 6, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

^u should read your replies before you post them
April 6, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
ignorantian

lol i def. butchered that one. i was in a hurry.
April 6, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol like I've been saying this whole time, making up your mind about this situation based solely off the media reports is FUCKING STUPID

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 6, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

RIP lil Tray Tray
April 6, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
thrillmatic

However
1.) to all you whiteys tryna play it off like Zimmerman aint white STFU! his pops is white.

i'm relieved to hear you say this because this now means barack is ours too.

Trust me, the Hispanic "half" of Zimmerman didn't (allegedly) kill Trayvon.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 6, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
p_jhonstone

1st off this mexican niggas last name is ZIMMERMAN...bro..... ZIMMERMAN? he has some german running in his vains.

and 2nd Sanford, FL is a country town, one of the few former country towns with remnants of the KKK deeply rooted in the community. (no propaganda though)

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

April 11, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

ZIMMERMAN HOLD MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK #BlackPower
April 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

man...now that this is going to court im really starting to think that there is another persons life on the line.

im glad he will see his day in court, but i hope its justified. how fucked would it be if somehow he was in the right and gets unjustly punished? goes against everything i followed this case for
April 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

^He aint in da right he a bitch ass cracka and he gon get his booty pounded in jail

That being said...how did Trayvon's parents manage to get Gucci Mane to be their lawyer?
April 11, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i mean....the entire reason i wanted it to go to trial was so that the facts would be presented....all this media heresay is just that.... heresay

this being said...fuck any prosecutor
April 11, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

i mean....the entire reason i wanted it to go to trial was so that the facts would be presented....all this media heresay is just that.... heresay

this being said...fuck any prosecutor

Dat being said you gay and you just salty yo white brethren got ethered by da entire black community nigga
April 11, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol...i wanted zimmerman to get charges brought against him, atleast manslaughter, because i wanted to be presented facts from an actual trial.

that was the outrage....that they didnt even charge him. now that they did that, im happy. but it moves on to the trial, where the real facts come out.

Please login first to reply.