Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 29, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

swag!

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 29, 2012 @ 05:12 PM

Inactive

There should a warrant for his arrest. If they can arrest Michael Vick's black ass for animal cruelty, then they can certainly arrest this punk.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

March 29, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
BuddyOmar

^lol exposed to all the niggas using trayvon was kicking his ass as an argument

The fuck? Nigga you can barely tell. I've seen videos of niggas who have gotten their arms an legs blown off and literally walk it off like nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 29, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
KTA

^^ nah its pretty clear he dont got a cut or bruise on em...
if he got his skull slammed into the pavement u think thered be atleast a blemish on the back of his head?
March 29, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
ignorantian

^^where in the post did i say 'only'?

why the fuck did you have to say "white" then? At the heart of this issue is RACISM and people are just responding to it with more RACISM. fucking idiots
March 29, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

maybe because a 'white' dude killed a black dude for no reason?..

maybe because the police who are 'white' didnt do shit about it?

maybe because the 'white' media doesnt give this case adequate attention?
March 29, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
ignorantian

maybe because a 'white' dude killed a black dude for no reason?..

maybe because the police who are 'white' didnt do shit about it?

maybe because the 'white' media doesnt give this case adequate attention?

ok, but you couldve said just "people" have been doing fucked up shit for years. yes, the man was white and the boy was black but making generalizations like you made are only gonna contribute to future problems like this. and how has the "white" media not been giving this case adequate attention? this shit is all over, been Fox News has been talking about it
March 29, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
MVRCUS

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/florida-teen-faces-life-sentence-in-slaying-british-tourists/
interesting read about a hoodlum that killed 2 white tourists... no media hype here tho.. im good on the raging black community..
March 29, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
BIRTH

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/florida-teen-faces-life-sentence-in-slaying-british-tourists/
interesting read about a hoodlum that killed 2 white tourists... no media hype here tho.. im good on the raging black community..

He's already in that orange jumpsuit tho, isnt he

March 29, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
MVRCUS

and zimmerman aint?
March 29, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
BIRTH

and zimmerman aint?

No, Zimmerman still hasn't been arrested.

March 29, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
KTA

^ eye witnesses doe
knowing what happened = prosecution.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
MVRCUS

if you think zimmerman isn't incarcerated you're a fuckin tool.... just because he's not behind state or federal bars.. doesnt mean he's free.. the asshole is scared for his life in hiding and when he does get to the big house the boys probably gonna kill him... let this shit die... fuck the media, boycott the fed.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
NapoleonComplex

Murders happen everyday and for the national news to pick up every single on everyday would be just plain stupid

Here's a very similar story to Trayvons:
Bo Morrison

How come this isnt in the news?

How come the British tourist murder is just getting in the news in the US? They've been showing it non-stop on BBC in the UK for days now.

Dont call the media racist cause they arent. they have priorities and covering every murder isnt one of them.

However
1.) to all you whiteys tryna play it off like Zimmerman aint white STFU! his pops is white.
2.) for all you saying this aint a racial issue replay Zimmerman's convo with the dispatcher and listen to him call Trayvon a "Fucking Coon"
3.) this nigga zimmerman clearly has no marks on him while he was in police custody
4.) Why cant Trayvon stand his ground against someone he described to his girlfriend as stalking him?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 29, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
appleyard

he ain't even white smdh
March 29, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
BIRTH

if you think zimmerman isn't incarcerated you're a fuckin tool.... just because he's not behind state or federal bars.. doesnt mean he's free.. the asshole is scared for his life in hiding and when he does get to the big house the boys probably gonna kill him... let this shit die... fuck the media, boycott the fed.

LOL, ayo stop typing b.

I commend the media for giving this the attention they have, my only criticism is the police not arresting Zimmerman for going on an urban safari, shooting every "suspicious" coon he sees.

March 29, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
NapoleonComplex

smdh......

March 29, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
im_shy

^ that trayvon martin picture has been proven to be fake. but i guess black people all look the same to you?
and the zimmerman mugshot was the only picture they had available at the time of the story blowing up...

feel silly now?
March 29, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Shanklin

Man this shit is getting out of hand. Supposedly the dude who's claimed to be "zimmerman's best friend" is a fraud and some news stations still aired him knowingly smh.
http://newsone.com/nation/afisher/joe-oliver-lawrence-o-donnell-last-call-interview/

http://www.inquisitr.com/212724/george-zimmerman-police-station-surveillance-video-no-bruises-bleeding/

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 30, 2012 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

Something tells me he (Zimmerman) has no problem living in infamy, going down in history as one of the most controversial criminals in America. Opposed to 28 year old community college student who still hasn't transferred to a University after ten years. I hope the f***ker rots in jail.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

March 30, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
NapoleonComplex

I dont know why Boland but whenever I read your posts in my head I give you the most high pitched beiber/perez hilton/gay dude voice and I can never take you seriously. lol. no hate tho. <3

March 30, 2012 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

I dont know why Boland but whenever I read your posts in my head I give you the most high pitched beiber/perez hilton/gay dude voice and I can never take you seriously. lol. no hate tho. <3

I actually have a deep voice though. Don't be fooled by my font.

March 30, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
ThaGame

my thoughts on this... not making me any richer fuck them all
April 2, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
secret genius

for those who had it confused listen more carefully at 2:18-2:24 Zimmerman says "these fuckin PUNKS" not "these fuckin COONS"

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

April 2, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
SoleFresh87

Didnt hear Coons either.

Still didnt have to shoot and kill the boy, i never heard Trayvon had a gun on him.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

April 2, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Alchemist

The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.
April 2, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
NoStress

^

burr

April 2, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
Ekong

swag!

AYYYE dat shit hot bruh
April 2, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
Kwyjibo

all the "johns", who won't show their faces, appearing out of nowhere trying to defend that fat ass. errbody knows that eyewitnesses are the least reliable type of evidence. and why did all dem people who called 911 say they couldn't see shit because it was dark. now month later these peoples are so sure about what happened. institutional racism is still very much alive and if you don't beleve then you're ignorant, fat and naive

I've gone out the window

April 2, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
Alchemist

You must be black ^

Please login first to reply.