FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 24, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Ape

#PUSSASSCRACKS #AYYYYYYBREHHH

I wanted to say something about Plies or most rappers in general being so opinionated about this...

Where were the songs and rallies and trending topics for the millions of other kids gunned down, even by other blacks themselves?

Niggas is activists when it's convenient.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 24, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
PKMNTRNERBLUE

All im saying is if it was a black guy that shot a white kid in a hoody he'd have the death sentence no questions asked
March 24, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Ape

All im saying is if it was a black guy that shot a white kid in a hoody he'd have the death sentence no questions asked

I don't know about death sentence, but he'd def do jail time, and we probably wouldn't even know about it due to lack of amount of things the media can exploit.

March 25, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
4cubanlinxpt2

if this kid was white, nobody would give a fuck

you must be fucking mentally retarded
March 25, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Vancouver

I think too many people are prematurely crucifying somebody with manipulated and inconclusive media and internet sources. None of us were there, none of us saw it, none of us truly knew what happened. The forensic scientists and police who have years of experience and education in such matters are working on the case as we speak. They have much much more evidence and leads than we'll ever get and much much more knowledge of what to do with it. Innoncent until proven guilty in a court of law. Stop trying to play e-detective because trust me, you're not as smart as you think. Quit letting emotions cloud your logic and judgement.

Have you investigated the crime scene, done forensics work, and corroborated it with witness testimonies? No. So quit being an internet detective making assertions of who is right or wrong with your stupid media influenced propaganda. Let the REAL detectives do their shit and when the court day comes it'll all be put to rest.
March 25, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I think too many people are prematurely crucifying somebody with manipulated and inconclusive media and internet sources. None of us were there, none of us saw it, none of us truly knew what happened. The forensic scientists and police who have years of experience and education in such matters are working on the case as we speak. They have much much more evidence and leads than we'll ever get and much much more knowledge of what to do with it. Innoncent until proven guilty in a court of law. Stop trying to play e-detective because trust me, you're not as smart as you think. Quit letting emotions cloud your logic and judgement.

Have you investigated the crime scene, done forensics work, and corroborated it with witness testimonies? No. So quit being an internet detective making assertions of who is right or wrong with your stupid media influenced propaganda. Let the REAL detectives do their shit and when the court day comes it'll all be put to rest.

/thread

:)

March 25, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
jaded

Well the thing about a forum is, people come here to talk about things. That's why it's called a forum.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 25, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Well this is no worse than teen girls taking provocative pictures. It is the cool thing to do among their peers so they do it. I've taken a "gangster" picture at one point or another due to the same thing and posted on a social network but in no way would anyone say I fit that style of life. You're daughter takes a picture with her and her friend bending over but otherwise is a model child, is she a whore? No, she wouldn't be. Again everyone has their own perceptions and biases they place on a situation. Reminds me of this paradox. "A black man running down the street with a bag in hand, what is he doing?" Most people who face this question assumed he was stealing though the correct answer was trying to catch the bus. This is what the media/perception/your biases do. They help you form an opinion before you get all the facts. This is the mark of not thinking critically.

March 25, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
Vancouver

^^Absolutely nothing wrong with discussing it and the possibilities, povs, scenarios, etc but my point was people are prematurely crucifying this guy without much knowledge of the case or even evidence.

This reminds me of that stupid KONY shit.
March 25, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
I.Run.Bad

people are crucifying zimmerman because he legally murdered a kid, plain and simple. the entire situation could have been avoided if this gun toting wannabe cop stayed home. there are no laws prohibiting a person from pursuing a suspicious individual. zimmerman says trayvon attacked first and until someone or something proves otherwise zimmerman is a free man. you don't have to be a detective to piece something so simple together.
March 25, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
$$$$$

The problem with this is that the detectives or police aren't doing shit about it. Thats why theres such a huge problem. The dude wasn't arrested or isn't being put on trial.
March 25, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
blackice445

Hey dickwad all this shit you said is decided in a trial ! The nigga hasn't even been charged with anything. . All this shit at least deserves a trial thats the fucking point!
March 25, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

america the land of free
March 25, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
NapoleonComplex

Well unfortunately that's the first place people are going to go for information these days, so if you make yourself out to be a gangster, a drug user, etc. on those sites then someone is going to find it and assume that's you.

If some shit like this ever happens to me, they gonna paint me as a black supremacist conspiracy theorist

I'm gonna be alot more mindful of what I put on FB and Twitter

lol

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 25, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
ichigo81

no matter your level of education,where you live,how many white friend you have, you are still a nigga in americans eyes(even black americans eyes), what bothers me is all this we are the world bullshit, stop fronting like racism doesn't exist, if u are not a dark black male you just don't know how it feels, it sucks to have to pull back everyday when u see stupid white bitches grab their purses, you don't know how it feels to sit down for lunch with friends and get the feeling they don't want to wait on the table because some nigger is at the table, this shit has constantly happened from medgar evers-emmit till-oscar grant-amadou diallo,on and on and on, shit will never change until black americans stop with the buffonery, hating on each other and stop trying to impress u muthafuckas from whites to asians to hispanics, we are the only muthafuckas that don't get it, fuck marches, i am just tired of my people dying from our on hands to police and fat spics, that are cool with us until we try to talk to their sisters or fuck their friends. DGAF if i get flame but this shit is the truth, people will keep covering this shit up because the black man has no place in america, shit even in these forums niggas get so much hate it's ridiculous. Not saying this kid was innocent but he was a fucking chicken chest kid whos' punches couldn't hurt no real grown ass man, and niggas agreeing with geraldo are just as lost as this spic who thinks white people like him(telling you stupid latinos and asians and east asians, white people hate you more then they hate us, get your muthafuckin mind right) i see white kids all day wearing hoodies and they are just as threatening as a bunch of niggas in a pack, no difference young kids these days don't have respect for shit. This nigga zimmerman is walking free and nobody knows where he is? where the fuck u they do that at? Shit is insane
March 25, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Ape

Well unfortunately that's the first place people are going to go for information these days, so if you make yourself out to be a gangster, a drug user, etc. on those sites then someone is going to find it and assume that's you.

If some shit like this ever happens to me, they gonna paint me as a black supremacist conspiracy theorist

I'm gonna be alot more mindful of what I put on FB and Twitter

lol

u never told me wat happened with that fat bitch at the shoe store who wanted to suck you meat

March 25, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Sincere The Truth

It's sad that a mother is missing her son. Imagine how she feels every time she passes his room...the problem is majority of people only care during the moment. In a few weeks people will forget & they will continue to take advantage of us..........somebody tell Al Sharpton DAMN all that marching, it's time to fight back!! #Riot

SincereTheTruth.com #iToldYouSo

March 25, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
DannyHH

Damnit why do people keep talking about white and black this nigg Zimmerman is MEXICAN
March 25, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

will people care about this next week?
March 25, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
Ape

Damnit why do people keep talking about white and black this nigg Zimmerman is MEXICAN

Mexicans can't be racist?

And they bring up white/black because the police probably didn't do further investigation because they assumed the boy was just another nigger cooning it up so they didn't bother to do shit

I'd bet everything I own that the dude who decided not to investigate more was caucasian

March 25, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

^^^^^^
I wish that was true, but this is how the London Riots started

Cops kill unarmed black guy department does nothing

Niggas go crazy

Yes and no really, London riots were abit deeper than that

PLUS, the guy was an alleged dealer, not that that condones his death
March 25, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
NapoleonComplex

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news/2012/03/24/10847225-iraqi-woman-beaten-in-calif-dies-threat-note-left-at-scene#comments

Better start askin the white man what minorities should wear now-a-days.

Hoodie or Hijab your gonna get killed.

edit:
I've decided that from now on, if I see a white male with any sort of Southern Pride attire like the rebel flag and other dixie shit I'm gonna be extremely hostile towards them.

Just as they have the irrational fear of black males dressed a certain way I will do the same towards white males dressed a certain way.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 25, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
GW

no matter your level of education,where you live,how many white friend you have, you are still a nigga in americans eyes(even black americans eyes), what bothers me is all this we are the world bullshit, stop fronting like racism doesn't exist, if u are not a dark black male you just don't know how it feels, it sucks to have to pull back everyday when u see stupid white bitches grab their purses, you don't know how it feels to sit down for lunch with friends and get the feeling they don't want to wait on the table because some nigger is at the table, this shit has constantly happened from medgar evers-emmit till-oscar grant-amadou diallo,on and on and on, shit will never change until black americans stop with the buffonery, hating on each other and stop trying to impress u muthafuckas from whites to asians to hispanics, we are the only muthafuckas that don't get it, fuck marches, i am just tired of my people dying from our on hands to police and fat spics, that are cool with us until we try to talk to their sisters or fuck their friends. DGAF if i get flame but this shit is the truth, people will keep covering this shit up because the black man has no place in america, shit even in these forums niggas get so much hate it's ridiculous. Not saying this kid was innocent but he was a fucking chicken chest kid whos' punches couldn't hurt no real grown ass man, and niggas agreeing with geraldo are just as lost as this spic who thinks white people like him(telling you stupid latinos and asians and east asians, white people hate you more then they hate us, get your muthafuckin mind right) i see white kids all day wearing hoodies and they are just as threatening as a bunch of niggas in a pack, no difference young kids these days don't have respect for shit. This nigga zimmerman is walking free and nobody knows where he is? where the fuck u they do that at? Shit is insane

Realest shit I never wrote.
March 25, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
jaded

No he isn't, we've been over this. Mom is Peruvian, dad is white.

Peruvian + Caucasian =/= Mexican

March 25, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
BuddyOmar

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 25, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
damnwitless1

lmao thats like the only thing you can really do to help, get over it

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 25, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
jaded

The only thing you can do to help is wear a shirt with a racial slur on it?

March 25, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
damnwitless1

no, the only thing you can do to help is calm the fuck down and realize how stupid this whole situation is

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
jaded

What's stupid about it?

March 25, 2012 @ 09:34 PM

Inactive

WE OUT CHEEEAAA!

Please login first to reply.